"Extremely Careless"

Some of us were counting on the republican party to offer something meaningful, an alternative, but the party has all but insured we will get another Clinton. Trump? I mean really? Sheesh. And then they couldn't even get anything to stick on the email biz. And epic fail with the Benghazi thing. "Two" political parties, "both" of them feckless.

Some of us were counting on the republican party to offer something meaningful, an alternative, but the party has all but insured we will get another Clinton. Trump? I mean really? Sheesh. And then they couldn't even get anything to stick on the email biz. And epic fail with the Benghazi thing. "Two" political parties, "both" of them feckless.
As bad as Trump is, Clinton is much worse. How could you not know this? Have you been duped by the lies of the MSM, like many Americans have...like Candycane?

the email biz wasn't republican the FBI is under Obama's control.

As bad as Trump is, Clinton is much worse. How could you not know this? Have you been duped by the lies of the MSM, like many Americans have...like Candycane?
I see we have another bubble dweller here :cuckoo: Nutter radio all day long followed by an evening of fair and balanced faux news at night.

Hey, what do you say we take another shot at overturning the ACA again?

Yeah like the those who are going to vote for Mrs. Tuzla regardless of he lies will ever vote any other way.

Uh-huh and why the fuck should any rational person vote for or support in any way shape or form either one of these two assholes?

If that were the case, there wouldn’t have been an investigation at all.

Really, the FBI gets a call about the mishandling of secret information and the only reason they investigate is because the Republicans tell them too. Really. Is that what you really believe? Or is it that if given the chance Obama would ignore signs of impropriety. I believe you are right, if he could ignore her gross negligence he would have because it reflects badly on him.

But do you get 100% of what you want with any candidate? As long as she appoints center-left jurists, I’m okay with the rest of the package. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Well of course you are. IOW, as long as the attacks from Islamic insurgents who get into our nation only amounts to 20 dead here and 40 dead there --- we can live with that.

And as long as we spend half our day accommodating perverts and celebrating their acceptance in schools and the other half of the day suing Christians for objecting --- it is liberal progress on display.

But do you get 100% of what you want with any candidate? As long as she appoints center-left jurists, I’m okay with the rest of the package. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

Well of course you are. IOW, as long as the attacks from Islamic insurgents who get into our nation only amounts to 20 dead here and 40 dead there --- we can live with that.

And as long as we spend half our day accommodating perverts and celebrating their acceptance in schools and the other half of the day suing Christians for objecting --- it is liberal progress on display.

Wow, I don’t recall saying any of that. Oh well. She’ll get 3-4 justices to appoint and in 15 years or so, Sonia, Elena and the HRC 3 will be eulogizing the likes of Thomas and Alito. Who knows which Democrat will be in office in 2031 but there may be 9-0 liberal block by then!!!

Really, the FBI gets a call about the mishandling of secret information and the only reason they investigate is because the Republicans tell them too. Really. Is that what you really believe? Or is it that if given the chance Obama would ignore signs of impropriety. I believe you are right, if he could ignore her gross negligence he would have because it reflects badly on him.

If the FBI were controlled by Obama to the extent you allege, there would have been no investigation.

If the FBI were controlled by Obama to the extent you allege, there would have been no investigation.

And if they were controlled as you imply by Republicans she would be indicted. Truth is the FBI did the best job they could to whitewash the situation and still maintain some sort of respectability. Which isn't much.

And if they were controlled as you imply by Republicans she would be indicted. Truth is the FBI did the best job they could to whitewash the situation and still maintain some sort of respectability. Which isn't much.

I never implied any such thing. I think you have mistaken me for another poster.

I never implied any such thing. I think you have mistaken me for another poster.

ME
YOU

Wow, I don’t recall saying any of that. Oh well. She’ll get 3-4 justices to appoint and in 15 years or so, Sonia, Elena and the HRC 3 will be eulogizing the likes of Thomas and Alito. Who knows which Democrat will be in office in 2031 but there may be 9-0 liberal block by then!!!
Then all I am saying is I find you ignorant. (and dangerous)

Forum List

Back