Fantastic Speech by Biden !

The Fox Soap Opera propaganda already denigrates vaccinations as some nature of conspiracy to take over National Holidays: Their Carlson Tucker!
“Who are you talking to?" Carlson raged after Biden's speech. "This is a free people, a free country. How dare you tell us who we can spend the Fourth of July with?” “He said, there will be enough vaccines for every person in America," the Fox News pundit complained. "And if you take that shot, things potentially could get back to normal. "No mention at all of the people who might not want to take the shot."
His comments come after Biden noted that if people get the Covid-19 vaccine, they could be celebrating holidays as normal.
He said: "If we do all this, if we do our part, if we do this together, by July the 4th, there's a good chance you, your families, and friends will be able to get together in your backyard.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think. Matt 25: 14-30, is what you get! Remedy has commenced in 2021!)
Yeah, I briefly turned on Faux and Enemies around 5am before beginning work. It was pretty funny.

The Fox Soap Opera propaganda already denigrates vaccinations as some nature of conspiracy to take over National Holidays: Their Carlson Tucker!
“Who are you talking to?" Carlson raged after Biden's speech. "This is a free people, a free country. How dare you tell us who we can spend the Fourth of July with?” “He said, there will be enough vaccines for every person in America," the Fox News pundit complained. "And if you take that shot, things potentially could get back to normal. "No mention at all of the people who might not want to take the shot."
His comments come after Biden noted that if people get the Covid-19 vaccine, they could be celebrating holidays as normal.
He said: "If we do all this, if we do our part, if we do this together, by July the 4th, there's a good chance you, your families, and friends will be able to get together in your backyard.

(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think. Matt 25: 14-30, is what you get! Remedy has commenced in 2021!)

These days Lil Tucker gets triggered by almost anything. He should confine his misery to Dr Seuss and Mr Potato Head ;)

4db88c.jpg

Joe Biden Is Still Lying About COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution. Here Are the Facts.

“Two months ago this country didn’t have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or anywhere near all of the American public, but soon we will.”
- Dementia Joe

LIE:
In July 2020, the Trump administration ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine under development by Pfizer, Inc. upon its being authorized. The agreement with Pfizer would allow the government to purchase an additional 500 million doses. In August, the Trump administration ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine under development by Moderna, Inc. upon its authorization.

An additional 100 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine were purchased by the Trump administration on December 23....That comes to at least 400 million vaccine doses from Pfizer and Moderna ordered by the Trump administration before Joe Biden took office. The population of the United States is 331 million people. Both of these vaccines are a two-dose shot, meaning that the Trump administration had ordered enough vaccines to innoculate 60 percent of the United States population before Biden even took office.

"When I took office 50 days ago, only 8% of Americans, after months, only 8% of those over the age of 65 had gotten their first vaccination. Today, that number is 65%. Just 14% of Americans over the age of 75 — 50 days ago had gotten their first shot. Today, that number is well over 70%.”

- Dementia Joe

LIE:
Biden’s vague reference to the timeline of vaccinations ignores the fact that the Pfizer vaccine was authorized on December 11, meaning that the Trump administration had only five weeks to roll out and begin vaccinations, yet succeeded in getting over 16 million doses administered. To hear Biden tell the story, one might assume that vaccinations were hobbling along before he took office, but this is simply not true. In fact, COVID-19 vaccine distribution has followed the same trajectory under Biden as it was under Trump.

“When I came into office, you may recall I set a goal that many of you said was kind of way over the top. I said I intended to get 100 million shots in people’s arms in my first 100 days in office,”

- Dementia Joe

BS:
Pretty much the only person who believed that to be an ambitious goal was Joe Biden. Under the distribution plan initiated by the Trump administration, that goal was already being met. “By the end of the Trump administration, the last few days, over 1 million doses a day were going out,” noted Rep. Dan Crenshaw. But the Biden administration was lowballing that average by half in order to make their efforts seem successful compared to the Trump administration. Crenshaw noted that the Trump administration’s vaccine distribution plan is “exactly the same plan that the Biden administration is now using.”

Etc...

The Biden Administration declared within his 1st 10 days in office that Trump had no COVID-19 Plan - the Trump team responded by releasing evidence that they had already spent 300 HOURS of meeting with the Biden team to explain the plan being executed and Operation Warp Speed.

Not once did Biden give credit for the historic work done in the Trump administration ... despite the fact that the entire reason was able to celebrate getting both of his COVID-19 vaccines on national TV before he took office was because of Trump and his team again doing what Democrats claimed was the impossible - research, trials, development, distribution, and vaccinations being given. The Trump administration did not just have 1 vaccine for COVID-19, there were 2.

It has been well documented that Trump could have ordered more doses of vaccine in the beginning. Giving America at least 100+ M doses more in the beginning. For some irrational reason Trump let those doses slip to Europe????
On top of that Trump had no plan to administer the vaccine and the roll out went extremely slowly.

Biden had a plan and has used every resource available to him to administer the vaccine much faster than Trump did, and the Biden plan is working perfectly. The US is administering record doses AND they are only being held back because they don't have enough doses. If Trump would have ordered the extra doses originally then much more people would be vaccinated right now.

Any exagerations Biden made pale in comparison to the 4 years of blatant lies Trump told evryday.

FACT: Biden is outperforming Trump on everything covid from vaccine procurement, to vaccine distribution, to mask wearing, to cases dropping, deaths dropping rapidly, less strain on hospitals, and ... common sense "why don't we look into injecting bleach" "We're rounding the curve" "This is nothing, it will all go away"

This is the difference between us, you care about teleprompters, I care about results...

Biden is outperforming Trump on everything covid from vaccine procurement, to vaccine distribution, to mask wearing, to cases dropping, deaths dropping rapidly, less strain on hospitals, and ... common sense "why don't we look into injecting bleach" "We're rounding the curve" "This is nothing, it will all go away"

President Dufus is an embarrassment to this country and a despicable dishonest asshole that is dumber than a door knob.

Anybody that voted for him or ignored the fact that he stole the election is a nitwit.
WAAAA WAAAAA

they stole the election (even though there is no evidence)

At least lose with dignity...

Biden is outperforming Trump on everything covid from vaccine procurement, to vaccine distribution, to mask wearing, to cases dropping, deaths dropping rapidly, less strain on hospitals, and ... common sense "why don't we look into injecting bleach" "We're rounding the curve" "This is nothing, it will all go away"

These days Lil Tucker gets triggered by almost anything. He should confine his misery to Dr Seuss and Mr Potato Head ;)

4db88c.jpg
The blond on Faux and Enemies actually looked a little embarrassed. I believe her grandmother or somebody died. But we all have to make a living. Maddow and Joy Reid come to mind. Tucker seems to share their sense of emotional outrage. I guess Faux men are just more in touch with their feminine side. I thought my wife was gonna brain me four years ago if I made "just one more" Hillary sarcasm comment. LOL

Joe Biden Is Still Lying About COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution. Here Are the Facts.

“Two months ago this country didn’t have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or anywhere near all of the American public, but soon we will.”
- Dementia Joe

LIE:
In July 2020, the Trump administration ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine under development by Pfizer, Inc. upon its being authorized. The agreement with Pfizer would allow the government to purchase an additional 500 million doses. In August, the Trump administration ordered 100 million doses of the vaccine under development by Moderna, Inc. upon its authorization.

An additional 100 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine were purchased by the Trump administration on December 23....That comes to at least 400 million vaccine doses from Pfizer and Moderna ordered by the Trump administration before Joe Biden took office. The population of the United States is 331 million people. Both of these vaccines are a two-dose shot, meaning that the Trump administration had ordered enough vaccines to innoculate 60 percent of the United States population before Biden even took office.

"When I took office 50 days ago, only 8% of Americans, after months, only 8% of those over the age of 65 had gotten their first vaccination. Today, that number is 65%. Just 14% of Americans over the age of 75 — 50 days ago had gotten their first shot. Today, that number is well over 70%.”

- Dementia Joe

LIE:
Biden’s vague reference to the timeline of vaccinations ignores the fact that the Pfizer vaccine was authorized on December 11, meaning that the Trump administration had only five weeks to roll out and begin vaccinations, yet succeeded in getting over 16 million doses administered. To hear Biden tell the story, one might assume that vaccinations were hobbling along before he took office, but this is simply not true. In fact, COVID-19 vaccine distribution has followed the same trajectory under Biden as it was under Trump.

“When I came into office, you may recall I set a goal that many of you said was kind of way over the top. I said I intended to get 100 million shots in people’s arms in my first 100 days in office,”

- Dementia Joe

BS:
Pretty much the only person who believed that to be an ambitious goal was Joe Biden. Under the distribution plan initiated by the Trump administration, that goal was already being met. “By the end of the Trump administration, the last few days, over 1 million doses a day were going out,” noted Rep. Dan Crenshaw. But the Biden administration was lowballing that average by half in order to make their efforts seem successful compared to the Trump administration. Crenshaw noted that the Trump administration’s vaccine distribution plan is “exactly the same plan that the Biden administration is now using.”

Etc...

The Biden Administration declared within his 1st 10 days in office that Trump had no COVID-19 Plan - the Trump team responded by releasing evidence that they had already spent 300 HOURS of meeting with the Biden team to explain the plan being executed and Operation Warp Speed.

Not once did Biden give credit for the historic work done in the Trump administration ... despite the fact that the entire reason was able to celebrate getting both of his COVID-19 vaccines on national TV before he took office was because of Trump and his team again doing what Democrats claimed was the impossible - research, trials, development, distribution, and vaccinations being given. The Trump administration did not just have 1 vaccine for COVID-19, there were 2.

It has been well documented that Trump could have ordered more doses of vaccine in the beginning. Giving America at least 100+ M doses more in the beginning. For some irrational reason Trump let those doses slip to Europe????
On top of that Trump had no plan to administer the vaccine and the roll out went extremely slowly.

Biden had a plan and has used every resource available to him to administer the vaccine much faster than Trump did, and the Biden plan is working perfectly. The US is administering record doses AND they are only being held back because they don't have enough doses. If Trump would have ordered the extra doses originally then much more people would be vaccinated right now.

Any exagerations Biden made pale in comparison to the 4 years of blatant lies Trump told evryday.

FACT: Biden is outperforming Trump on everything covid from vaccine procurement, to vaccine distribution, to mask wearing, to cases dropping, deaths dropping rapidly, less strain on hospitals, and ... common sense "why don't we look into injecting bleach" "We're rounding the curve" "This is nothing, it will all go away"
On top of that Trump had no plan to administer the vaccine

Then how did 30 million + get vaccinated with the Trump vaccine before he left office?

President Dufus is an embarrassment to this country and a despicable dishonest asshole that is dumber than a door knob.

Anybody that voted for him or ignored the fact that he stole the election is a nitwit.
WAAAA WAAAAA

they stole the election (even though there is no evidence)

At least lose with dignity...

Well the evidence of the stolen election is that literally the dems made better use of mail in ballot laws that republicans passed. LOL And to be honest, I'm not a fan of mail in voting. I'm fine with absentee ballots for people are aged or disabled. I'm also fine with absentee for military and people who know they will be out of town long in advance.

It's shameful to close balloting places and make it harder for people to vote in person though

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

BS:

Etc...

Then how did 30 million + get vaccinated with the Trump vaccine before he left office?
30 million didn't get vaccinated, that is a lie.

Trump just gave the vaccine to the states and they administered the vaccine in a slow and inefficient manner.

Biden actually used the resources of the entire government to speed up the process. Biden has outperformed Trump on everything covid.

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

BS:

Etc...

Trump just gave the vaccine to the states and they administered the vaccine in a slow and inefficient manner.

Biden actually used the resources of the entire government to speed up the process. Biden has outperformed Trump on everything covid.

You must be confused Moon Bat.

My wife got her vaccination while Trump was still President. I was shortly after.

None of the vaccine has been wasted so it was distributed and used.

Trump's Operation Warp Speed is what all of us should be happy about. He cut through the bureaucratic red tape, got it approved and mobilized for it to be distributed. If the Democrats had been in charge the vaccine would not be approved for five more years and then it would only been given to Negroes, illegals, queers, transsexuals and Democrat fat cat donors.

Just like you dishonest stupid Moon Bats to try to take credit for what Trump did.

Of course that shouldn't surprise us. That asshole Negro blamed all his failures on Bush and took credit for Trump's successes so we should expect President Dufus to do the same thing.

Great Job tonight Joe !
This is why he was elected, to fix the Trump mess and distribute the vaccine.

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Joe is doing a great job so far, this is why he was elected.

The actual vaccine data tells a different story:
View attachment 466680

It is damn near a straight line in vaccines administered. IOW, the number that Trump was getting out there and actually getting used has stayed, essentially, the same.

Are you really going to go with Biden's great success as being able to simply continue the vaccine delivery on the same level (not even an increasing trend) as Trump?

Edit: source - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Statistics and Research
I guess you don't know how to read simple graphs. It clearly shows that vaccines administered have gone up substaintially since Biden took over.

Trump is a total failure, he failed to take covid seriously, he failed to keep us safe, he failed to order enough vaccine, and he failed in his distribution of the vaccine.

Biden has outperformed Trump in every metric.
Are you even looking at the graph?

It is CUMALITVE. IOW, it clearly shows the rate of administering vaccines has been flat. From Trump to Biden, there is little change in actually getting the vaccination out.

Should we look at the cumulative death rates from COVID in the same silly interpretation that you are using to make this a win for Biden?

It is damn near a straight line in vaccines administered. IOW, the number that Trump was getting out there and actually getting used has stayed, essentially, the same.

Are you really going to go with Biden's great success as being able to simply continue the vaccine delivery on the same level (not even an increasing trend) as Trump?

Joe is gonna bust his goal of 100 million shots in arms in 100 days after only 60 days. Yeah, he sucks! :lol:
No doubt that he's meeting his 100 day goals ... big league. Whether his stimulus bill turns out to be labeled "too progressive" or whether we suffer some magical reappearance of inflation remains to be seen. I doubt ANY republican has the stones to break with TrumpQAnon to support an infrastructure bill similar to one the Orange Turd ran on in 16. And there is still the tax bill. I think the gop will a lay a trap by suggesting they'd support tax hikes on the 1% for infrastructure. Time is not on Analog Joe's side. By this time next year, the House dems will be campaigning, and it seems impossible to hold the House now that AOC has ridded herself of the pesky moderates.
Considering he was on track to meet the 100 day goal BEFORE he even took office, the goal was nothing more than a PR move without actual effects attached to it.

Granted, it may be better than Trump's approach to come up with bombastic, unrealistic goals all the time and then also do nothing. I just do not see a real difference when the end result is nothing changed.

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

BS:

Etc...

Because you say so even though the actual facts do not show this.

Great Job tonight Joe !

Trump did nothing to procure the large amount of vaccines needed, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe?? AND, Trump had no real plan for the large scale distribution of the vaccine beyond giving it to the states, a process that was moving forward very slowly.

1) Joe has enlisted the power of the US Government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine.
2) Joe has procured a sufficient amount of vaccine, unlike Trump who let too many doses slip away to Europe.
3) Joe has promoted social distancing and mask wearing, AND has not held super-spreader events and rallies like Trump. Covid cases are plummeting, easing the strain on our healthcare system and saving $Billions and lives.
4) Joe and the dems have finally passed a suitable rescue bill to help Americans and move the country forward.
5) When Joe beats covid the Biden boom will begin and the economy will explode to the upside, with the stock market hitting un-imaginable highs. This is the early innings of another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

View attachment 466680

I guess you don't know how to read simple graphs. It clearly shows that vaccines administered have gone up substaintially since Biden took over.

Trump is a total failure, he failed to take covid seriously, he failed to keep us safe, he failed to order enough vaccine, and he failed in his distribution of the vaccine.

Biden has outperformed Trump in every metric.
Are you even looking at the graph?

It is CUMALITVE. IOW, it clearly shows the rate of administering vaccines has been flat. From Trump to Biden, there is little change in actually getting the vaccination out.

Should we look at the cumulative death rates from COVID in the same silly interpretation that you are using to make this a win for Biden?
Biden has had a much faster rate of vaccine distribution than Trump.
In 5 weeks Trump Admin only administered 20 M doses.
In about 6 weeks Biden Admin has administered 80 M doses.

Trump had no plan to administer doses, yet he had months to prepare for it...
Biden came in with a plan and executed it, and he is crushing Trump and beating covid and cases and death are dropping. Social distancing and mask wearing are working (SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!). And America is about to re-open economically causing a mega boom.

This is why we elected Biden.

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

LIE:

- Dementia Joe

BS:

Etc...

Meant to say distributed. 38 million distributed, 18 million given.

Great Job tonight Joe !

All I just heard was, "Look at all the wonderful things I've been told to believe about why my choices don't suck and I'm not a complete loser!!"

Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

"LOOK!! The Guardian said so!! Why are you refusing to believe what I want to be true so badly?!"

You can wave your link to your leftist rag until your keyboard splits in half, son. Proves nothing except that you're a gullible idiot with talking points.

Great Job tonight Joe !

(snickers)
(struggles not to laugh)

Don't give yourself a hernia. Just go ahead and laugh at him; everyone else is.

Nope.

The idiot Joe Biden has done absolutely nothing concerning the production of vaccines. It was President Trump who set that into motion, and the pharma companies can only produce what they can produce.

All I'm seeing is an old man who barely has enough mental capacity to read a pre-prepared speech from a teleprompter. He acts like he performed some miracle in distributing the vaccines from the manufacturer to the people, but Trump would have done that anyway. And he would have done it more efficiently.

Nothing to see in his speech, except that it was probably deliberately written in 5-7 word sentences. That's about all he can handle without fucking up.

He walked off the stage without answering any questions, and Tucker called it "strange" and surreal." My wife called the speech "bizzare."
Trump did not order enough vaccines.
It is well documented that Trump let millions of doses slip away to Europe. Important doses that could have saved lives. Trump was a total failure.

Trump had no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to the states.

100 million doses he ordered, which took until not to get to the public. Trump would have ordered more by now.

It was a nothing speech, and the Idiot in Chief Biden has done nothing. Zilch. Zippo. He didn't even blame China for the gawddamned virus, fer Christ's sake.

I love watching you people squirm over Biden's success.

Trump fucked up covid so bad, and Biden is doing such a great job. The rescue bill has been passed and America is about to explode.

Enjoy the Biden BOOOOMMMM !!!!! I know you hate it when America wins.

I'm bored, watching you people dismiss all criticisms and dissent as "That must mean we're RIGHT!" If you had a brain in your head - which is automatically ruled out by the fact that you're a leftist fapping himself to Grandpa Badfinger's robotic teleprompter-reading - you might be suspicious of the idea that, "THIS means I'm right, and also the exact opposite means that too!"

The only explosion coming out of Senor Sundowner's "rescue bill" is the economic future of the United States being blown to smithereens. Of course, you're such a slavish lickspittle, you'll still be worshipping Dementia Joe when his policies have us eating the family pets like Venezuela.

Forum List

Back