Hitler, Fascism and the right wing

McCarthy vastly understated the extend to which the FDR and Truman White House reported to Stalin
Was McCarthy part of the communist party? I mean McCarthy took a position that he was exposing communism and then made a number of people realize that he was an idiot and therefore the whole anti-communism thing might be a farce. Why did he make anti-communism program sound so foolish and why did the Republican party let him?

Can you name one innocent person accused by McCarthy?

Like I said, he vastly understated the extent to which Communists infiltrated the US government
Start here: Victims of McCarthyism

Owen Lattimore was a Communist Spy. Any decent country would have sat him next to the Rosenbergs on Death Row

If you find the United States so indecent why don't you go to hell? Isn't that where others like you who bear false witness against others end up? I doubt any place else would welcome a bum like you.
Except records showed macarthy was right about communist spies higj in the administration. To bad it took fifty years to prove him right because idiots like you seem to not know the truth

Tapatalk

Idiotic Pubtroll. Clueless. ONE example of a liberal helping Hitler?

dear liberals gave Stalin the bomb. Does that count as helping??

See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
ONE LIBERAL who helped Hitler, you stupid jackass?

McCarthy vastly understated the extend to which the FDR and Truman White House reported to Stalin
Was McCarthy part of the communist party? I mean McCarthy took a position that he was exposing communism and then made a number of people realize that he was an idiot and therefore the whole anti-communism thing might be a farce. Why did he make anti-communism program sound so foolish and why did the Republican party let him?

Like I said, he vastly understated the extent to which Communists infiltrated the US government

Owen Lattimore was a Communist Spy. Any decent country would have sat him next to the Rosenbergs on Death Row

If you find the United States so indecent why don't you go to hell? Isn't that where others like you who bear false witness against others end up? I doubt any place else would welcome a bum like you.

ROFLMNAO!

And THAT is why people go to war. There are times when evil is such that the people who are animated by it, are simply no longer capable of reason. As such they are determined to push their offense upon who ever disagrees with them, until eventually, they must, quite simply, be destroyed.

What you see in the attitude of that contributor is sociopathic delusion. There is no sense of reason within them and as such no amount or value of reason can reach them. They are consumed by evil.

The highest likelihood, is that this individual and tens of thousands of her comrades will soon join with Islam, in their war on the United States. Many already have and as they finally come to realize that all of that "Hope for Change" which came to them in the Communist Spring, which has now long since evaporated... they will become quite desperate.

And it will fall to the individual American, to be ever vigilant... and to drop them as "ALLAK AKBAR" is strumming through their larynx... just before the detonate their vests, or squeeze off their first round as they attack Businesses, Malls and Schools around the nation.

It'll take some time, but eventually we'll cull them from the species and life will go on... made all the better, without them.

Except records showed macarthy was right about communist spies higj in the administration. To bad it took fifty years to prove him right because idiots like you seem to not know the truth

Tapatalk

higj?

"During a speech in Wheeling, WV, Senator Joseph McCarthy (Republican-Wisconsin) claims that he has a list with the names of over 200 members of the Department of State that are "known communists." The speech vaulted McCarthy to national prominence and sparked a nationwide hysteria about subversives in the American government."

Link: McCarthy says communists are in State Department mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 2 9 1950

Name all 200, along with the evidence of the truth of his statement! Do it now or STFU and acknowledge you're not only a liar but also a fool.

Idiotic Pubtroll. Clueless. ONE example of a liberal helping Hitler?

ONE LIBERAL who helped Hitler, you stupid jackass?

HITLER, ASSHOLE. A German commie working for the Brits was the main culprit.The Rosenbergs were RW overkill. It made a difference of a couple years. But don't let the facts bother you, brainwashed functional shyttehead Pubtroll. You're a bore.

Except McCarthy told the truth that many Progressives were genuine Communist spies, before Modern Progressives admitted that it was OK to be a Communist

Tapatalk

higj?

"During a speech in Wheeling, WV, Senator Joseph McCarthy (Republican-Wisconsin) claims that he has a list with the names of over 200 members of the Department of State that are "known communists." The speech vaulted McCarthy to national prominence and sparked a nationwide hysteria about subversives in the American government."

Link: McCarthy says communists are in State Department mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 2 9 1950

Name all 200, along with the evidence of the truth of his statement! Do it now or STFU and acknowledge you're not only a liar but also a fool.
Or just 2. I believe the lying RW says Hiss was one, but there's a definite argument.

Bills just got SCREWED by the refs. ASSHOLES!

Except McCarthy told the truth that many Progressives were genuine Communist spies, before Modern Progressives admitted that it was OK to be a Communist
What an ignorant deluded fool...link to ANY of your stupid bs?

You really are an asshole. And that's the truth!

Tapatalk

higj?

Why does it bother you so much?

Just admit you love Communists and Communism! You hate McCarthy because he outed your Progressive elders brothers as Communist spies.

Get out the the closet and Embrace your Inner Mao

Tapatalk

higj?

First, it was 57, not 200... over the years the Leftist Media hyped the number up. Some years back I debated an imbecile, much like yourself, who cited a DU thread that claimed McCarthy ruined 'thousands of lives by falsely accusing them of being communists. She then went on to place McCarthy as the head of the HUAC. LOL! True story... (For the edification of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, Senator McCarthy was not affiliated with HUAC)

Anywho... McCarthy never disclosed them. Not one... . Although Soviet documents did expose many of them through the Venona Project, with Alger Hiss being among the more notorious examples, and one of FDRs closest aids Lauchlin Currie was also closely affiliated with Soviets along with the head of the Office that preceded the CIA, Maurice Halperine, these subversives; home grown Democrats and "Progressives" all... ran rampant throughout the FDR and Truman Administrations... later becoming deeply entrenched in the US State Department.

Last edited:
HITLER, ASSHOLE.

dear, Hitler and Stalin were the same. You seem proud that liberals spied more for Stalin than Hitler?? Is Stalin you're hero liberal and Hitler you're anti-hero liberal? I guess you're got to have the intelligence of a liberal to see the big differences between HItler and Stalin- right?

Tapatalk

higj?

First, it was 57, not 200... over the years the Leftist Media hyped the number up. Some years back I debated an imbecile, much like yourself who cited a DU thread that claimed McCarthy ruined 'thousands of lives by falsely accusing them of being communists. She then went on to place McCarthy as the head of the HUAC. LOL! True story... (For the edification of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, Senator McCarthy was not affiliated with HUAC)

Anywho... McCarthy never disclosed them. Not one... . Although Soviet documents did expose many of them when the Venona Papers, with Alger Hiss being among the more notorious examples, and FDR's first Vice President, Harris... IMS, was also closely affiliated with Soviet operators... who ran rampant throughout FDR's Administration... later becoming deeply entrenched in the US State Department.

Sadly we've gone downhill from there it seems. Today we have Obama and there is barely a word about his connections to Frank Marshall Davis and other open communists. Imagine if it was discovered that Jeb Bush had long been mentored by a Nazis. The MSM would think it the scoop of the century.

its shows how thorough the brainwashing has been.

Last edited:
Lattimore was cleared, except in bs Pub world. Thanks for more bs character assassinatin, brainwashed functional shyttehead.

Owen Lattimore (July 29, 1900 – May 31, 1989) was an American author, educator, and influential scholar of China andCentral Asia, especially Mongolia. Although he did not have an advanced academic degree, in the 1930s, he was editor ofPacific Affairs, a journal published by the Institute of Pacific Relations, and then taught at Johns Hopkins University inBaltimore, Maryland, from 1938 to 1963. During World War II, he was an advisor to Chiang Kai-shek and the American government and contributed extensively to the public debate.

From 1963 to 1970, Lattimore was the first Professor of Chinese Studies at the University of Leeds in England, where he taught Chinese History, richly flavoured with personal reminiscences. He died in 1989 in Providence, Rhode Island, having resided in his later years in Pawtucket.[1]

In the early post-war period of McCarthyism and the Red Scare, American wartime China Hands were accused of being agents of the Soviet Union or under the influence of Marxism. In 1950, Senator Joseph McCarthy accused Lattimore in particular of being "the top Russian espionage agent in the United States."[1]

The accusations led to years of Congressional hearings that did not substantiate the charge that Lattimore had been a spy (and wartime intercepted Venona cables did not refer to him as one).

wiki

Tapatalk

higj?

First, it was 57, not 200... over the years the Leftist Media hyped the number up. Some years back I debated an imbecile, much like yourself, who cited a DU thread that claimed McCarthy ruined 'thousands of lives by falsely accusing them of being communists. She then went on to place McCarthy as the head of the HUAC. LOL! True story... (For the edification of the Intellectually Less Fortunate, Senator McCarthy was not affiliated with HUAC)

Anywho... McCarthy never disclosed them. Not one... . Although Soviet documents did expose many of them when the Venona Project, with Alger Hiss being among the more notorious examples, and one of FDRs closest aids Lauchlin Currie was also closely affiliated with Soviets along with the head of the Office that preceded the CIA, Maurice Halperine, these subversives; home grown Democrats and "Progressives" all... ran rampant throughout the FDR and Truman Administrations... later becoming deeply entrenched in the US State Department.

Sadly we've gone downhill from there it seems. Today we have Obama and there is barely a word about his connections to Frank Marshall Davis and other open communists. Imagine if it was discovered that Jeb Bush had long been mentored by a Nazis. The MSM would think it the scoop of the century.

Oh, the communists are now fully entrenched throughout US Culture. We're probably going to have to burn the nation down to fix it. But the good news is that, they're doing all the heavy lifting, all we should need to do once they ignite it, is to execute the communists and start rebuilding, upon the sound, communist free foundation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back