I challenge Trump

I

Indofred

Oi, Trump, you fucking tool.
Post the video of Muslims celebrating or shut the fuck up, but only after you admit you're a liar and a daft bastard.

If any Trump supporters want to post it here, I'll be happy for them to do so.

Since it's claimed it was on TV, it should be easy enough to find.

Put up or shut up.

No "Maybe", "If" or "I saw it" claims are good enough without the video.

I accuse Trump of being a liar.
Take me to court or put up your evidence, liar.

Post the video of Muslims celebrating or shut the fuck up, but only after you admit you're a liar and a daft bastard.

Put up or shut up.

"I SAW IT" claims are good enough in court------eye witnesses need not supply a VIDEO----------in fact "I SAW IT" claims are good enough in shariah cesspits if the
eyewitness is a muslim. ----Here in the USA -----kaffirin get to testify--------eat it,
dog.

He explained the lack of a video this morning.

He said that 14 years ago, the media and the Internet weren't as prolific as they are now and that news outlets routinely tossed footage in the garbage after it aired.

He said that the video will probably be found but that it will be difficult because back then, it wasn't like it is now and clips weren't available at the touch of a button.

That's why it is so hard to find video clips of things that were aired back in 2001. Go ahead....test it out. See if you can find any clips online of things that happened back then. It's nearly impossible.

He's had hundreds of people calling and many many tweets saying that they too saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey.

It's foolish to challenge him on this.

Last edited:
Wait, are you still taking Trump seriously? I thought the only people doing that were people standing in line to fellate him, and the NCFR.

Put up or shut up.

"I SAW IT" claims are good enough in court------eye witnesses need not supply a VIDEO----------in fact "I SAW IT" claims are good enough in shariah cesspits if the
eyewitness is a muslim. ----Here in the USA -----kaffirin get to testify--------eat it,
dog.

Your Honor, If it pleases the court, allow me to submit this Tweet for some Internet random as Exhibit A. lol

Put up or shut up.

I would actually like to see you stand before Trump ... and the cameras ... and tell the man to 'Post the video or STFU'. Personally I see this as another case of 'online anonymous courage and bravado'.

In the immortal words of Hillary Clinton, 'What does it matter'?

With Obama wanting to bring in thousands of Sharia-law-Loving potential 'JV Team' members, it is more important to me to remember the thousands of Islamists world-wide, especially in Syria, who were burning our flag and celebrating on 9/11/01.

He said that 14 years ago, the media and the Internet weren't as prolific as they are now and that news outlets routinely tossed footage in the garbage after it aired.

You're claiming footage of the biggest news event in US history was dumped as just some old rubbish when almost every other bit of the coverage from that day is easily available on youtube.

Trump is a liar, and you're no better with your pathetic excuses for the idiot.

Post the fucking video or fuck off.

You're claiming footage of the biggest news event in US history was dumped as just some old rubbish when almost every other bit of the coverage from that day is easily available on youtube.

Trump is a liar, and you're no better with your pathetic excuses for the idiot.

Post the fucking video or fuck off.

I think you might need to calibrate your sarcasm meter. lol

I would actually like to see you stand before Trump ... and the cameras ... and tell the man to 'Post the video or STFU'. Personally I see this as another case of 'online anonymous courage and bravado'.

Seems fair - I'll make a video and email it to the liar

Forum List

Back