I Confess

question for our pro-abortion posters:

If its OK to kill the child two months before birth, why isn't it OK to kill it two months after birth? What if the kid just becomes too much of an inconvenience and is too much of a burden on the mother? Why not just do away with him or her, say up to two years of age?

Can you find a link ( True link of an abortion at 7 months pregnant unless if it is the life of a mother) most babies can live outside of the womb now at 7 months..

OK, change my comment to read "4 months before birth". Doesn't matter, the principle is the issue.

Personally, I feel that adoption should be easier.. I do find it very sad what goes on..

but my argument is on free contraception..

If its OK to kill the child two months before birth, why isn't it OK to kill it two months after birth? What if the kid just becomes too much of an inconvenience and is too much of a burden on the mother? Why not just do away with him or her, say up to two years of age?

Can you find a link ( True link of an abortion at 7 months pregnant unless if it is the life of a mother) most babies can live outside of the womb now at 7 months..

OK, change my comment to read "4 months before birth". Doesn't matter, the principle is the issue.

Personally, I feel that adoption should be easier.. I do find it very sad what goes on..

Free contraception has been available for decades...that's just a pro abortion weak argument

I confess I want all Traitors who supported this Russian STOOGE to SUFFER!‬
‪I mourn all good & loyal Americans who will suffer as well.‬

and I want all the idiots who supported the lying, cheating, corrupt criminal hildebeast to suffer for their stupidity. But it wont happen because Trump's policies will help these idiots along with the rest of us.

As to your pro-abortion stance--------------------your momma was pro life. Aren't you sad about that?
Stop posting like an AH Many choice people don't believe in abortion . They just believe others choices are not their business.
That's because those people don't equate abortion to murder. If a mother kills her newborn because she realizes that being a mother is difficult, most people would not say that's no one else's business. So obviously, "choice people" do believe it is acceptable to have an abortion even if they would not chose one for themselves. A pro life person tends to see killing a newborn in the same light as killing a fetus because either is the killing of a unique humam being.

There are many who are pro-life but believe in support the baby once it is born too... not just fight for the life and then it is on its own..

When another person's choice is to harm, violate or to kill another human being (especially a child) I will not be quiet. I will make it MY business whether the violators like it or not.
OK when your 14 year old daughter gets pregnant you let her give birth,,,,,,,but keep your gd mouth to itself when it's my families business

When lots of 14-year-old girls get knocked up all over the country, not to mention women of all ages everywhere who can't afford to start or add to her family, Chuz gets to pay and pay and pay for an expanded welfare system to cover those kids for 15-17 years and not complain.

Free contraception has been available for decades...that's just a pro abortion weak argument

The pill? Or a IUD...

When another person's choice is to harm, violate or to kill another human being (especially a child) I will not be quiet. I will make it MY business whether the violators like it or not.
OK when your 14 year old daughter gets pregnant you let her give birth,,,,,,,but keep your gd mouth to itself when it's my families business

When lots of 14-year-old girls get knocked up all over the country, not to mention women of all ages everywhere who can't afford to start or add to her family, Chuz gets to pay and pay and pay for an expanded welfare system to cover those kids for 15-17 years and not complain.

Hey as soon as the baby can crawl it can defend itself out on its own in the garbage cans...lol...

Life is the natural result to a pregnancy, so your "choice" means that you are pro-death. I think killing babies is all of our business and shouldn't be done unless there are extreme circumstances. But atheists don't value human life much, do they?

Yeah, it's called Planned Parenthood. And as usual, the right wing idiots are voting AGAINST their own interests with Trump and Pence who will defund it.

The pill? Or a IUD...

I was raised in rural Indiana, bumfuck Egypt, no major city close by and every girl I went to school with knew they could go to the public health dept and get the pill or condoms for absolutely no charge. Every guy knew there was a condom vending machine in the local gas stations restrooms.

a ball of cells is not a human being, stop being so dramatic.

Yeah, it's called Planned Parenthood. And as usual, the right wing idiots are voting AGAINST their own interests with Trump and Pence who will defund it.

We need a program that gives away contraception and women's health Only ....not abortion ..I think they would support that..

There is a whole thread on abortion going in this link ....with some of the same people who left the thread when truly debated ... They don't want to raise the baby or give free contraception ..but are the 1st to judge if a woman is in trouble..
Judge? How so? Saving a life is how you define judge? No, I don't want to pay for your responsibility. It's part of being a grownup. It you cannot be a responsible adult it isn't somebody else's fault.

Murder is everyone's business

We treat advance cancer and pneumonia with morphine. Is that murder?

Abortion is legal medical procedure, stop being a drama queen.

You don't have the first clue...or the second or even the third. There was no PP anywhere close to where I was raised...in fact you'll find most of them in the black neighborhoods. Why do you think that is?

a ball of cells is not a human being, stop being so dramatic.
It's legal in many states to abort at 9 months. Quit being a goddamn retard.

There's a documentary on the biggest mass murderer in US history, covered up by the media. Truly horrifying stuff, Gosnell killed many babies very late term.

AMERICAN TRAGEDY
Home

Last edited:
Republicans don't give a flying fuck about children.

Report: Federal Education Funding Cut by 5 Times More Than All ...
www.usnews.com/.../report-federal-education-funding-cut-by-5-times-more-than-all-s...
Jun 24, 2015 - Over the last five years, Congress has cut federal funding for K-12 education by nearly 20 percent, about five times more than overall spending ...
Why the GOP's Education Funding Bill Gets an F | Knowledge Bank ...
www.usnews.com/opinion/...bank/.../why-the-gops-education-funding-bill-gets-an-f
Jun 25, 2015 - I have a pop quiz for you: What is the best investment thefederal ... In fact, House Republicans' cuts to education programs are so ... The Trump administration undermines the public's trust by dismissing the media – and truth.
Trump's Plan to Eliminate the Department of Education is Yet Another ...
https://www.americanprogressaction.org/.../education/.../trumps-plan-to-eliminate-the-...
Sep 1, 2016 - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a campaign ... is so much waste” at the department that he plans to cut it—along with the ... could be eliminated—14 percent of K-12 public schoolteachers nationwide. ... Using official budget figures from the Department ofEducation, CAPAF's full ...
Education Budget Cuts - The Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/news/education-budget-cuts/
North Carolina GOP Dubs Millions in Education Cuts as 'Opportunity Scholarships' ... Amid Cuts, Philadelphia To Close 37 Public Schools .... that under Paul Ryan's budget proposal to cut federal spending by 20 percent, 77 percent of the 1,5.
New Data Show House Republican Bill Would Allow Billions in Cuts ...
www.ed.gov/.../new-data-show-house-republican-bill-would-allow-billions-cuts-large...
Feb 24, 2015 - The cuts in education spending would be the result of locking funding ... than $1.3 billion in federal funding: Baltimore City Public Schools (MD), ...
FACT SHEET: Republican Budget Cuts Education | House Budget ...
https://democrats-budget.house.gov/fact.../fact-sheet-republican-budget-cuts-educatio...
May 14, 2015 - Education in the Republican budget conference.pdf » TheRepublican ... Over ten years, the budget cuts non-defense funding by $496 billion below ... working full time in public service and making 10 years of on-time payments. ... Federal student aid by state – The table on the next page shows the number ...
NEA - Impact of Sequestration on Federal Education Programs - State ...
www.nea.org › Issues And Action › Education Funding
Great Public Schools for Every Student ... These cuts – nearly $3 billion for education alone -- would result in: ... See how services to students would be diminished, and how many education jobs will be lost in your state if Congress doesn't act.
House, Senate Bills Would Cut Ed. Dept. Funding - Education Week
www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2015/07/08/house-senate-bills-would-cut-ed-dept.html
Jul 7, 2015 - Despite a veto threat from the president, Republicans in both ... of Education and eliminate a slew of federal education programs. ... "House GOP Aims to Cut Education Funding, Including Obama .... All comments are public.
Do Republicans always cut education in their budgets? If so, why ...
https://www.quora.com/Do-Republicans-always-cut-education-in-their-budgets-If-so-...
A lot of this has to do with how state budgets are classified. Budgets are categorized into ... Are Republican governors trying to dismantle public education by crippling it so ... Understand that there was really no where else in the state budget to cut, as most other major expenditures are mandated by the federal government.
Donald Trump bashes Education Department, following in the ... - Slate
www.slate.com/.../schooled/.../donald_trump_bashes_education_department_followin...
Jan 12, 2016 - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump wants tocut the ... for hating on the federal Department of Education has long been a favorite ... our education department becomes, the worse our public education becomes.

Then there's this fucking idiot:

"When asked if guns should be allowed in schools, Trump's education secretary nominee Betsy DeVos cited the need for firearms to protect from "potential grizzlies" in certain areas."""
16105422_1669544849732205_1475075907579281408_n.jpg

The pill? Or a IUD...

I was raised in rural Indiana, bumfuck Egypt, no major city close by and every girl I went to school with knew they could go to the public health dept and get the pill or condoms for absolutely no charge. Every guy knew there was a condom vending machine in the local gas stations restrooms.

Bumfuck Egypt...haaaa

Yes I was born in Minnesota and never saw a taco until I cam to California when I was 10...lol

But , being under 18 they need a parents signature legally...right?

and I want all the idiots who supported the lying, cheating, corrupt criminal hildebeast to suffer for their stupidity. But it wont happen because Trump's policies will help these idiots along with the rest of us.

As to your pro-abortion stance--------------------your momma was pro life. Aren't you sad about that?
Stop posting like an AH Many choice people don't believe in abortion . They just believe others choices are not their business.
That's because those people don't equate abortion to murder. If a mother kills her newborn because she realizes that being a mother is difficult, most people would not say that's no one else's business. So obviously, "choice people" do believe it is acceptable to have an abortion even if they would not chose one for themselves. A pro life person tends to see killing a newborn in the same light as killing a fetus because either is the killing of a unique humam being.

There are many who are pro-life but believe in support the baby once it is born too... not just fight for the life and then it is on its own..
Support is a different issue. You know, It is perfectly reasonable that I can be against someone gunning you down in cold blood without beleiving I should be responsible for your upkeep.

That being said, I believe that most pro-life people are for a safety net for children, but everything has to have its limits.

Personally, I think we should give every dimocrap scumbag that wants an abortion a free one; and $10 from Crime Stop....

Plus another $5 from the Darwin Society.

How about we pump a sterilizing agent into the air a NASCAR races and country music concerts?

Wonder how many against abortions have adopted children unwanted by others. Seems to me the care they give is all lost after the child is born

Abortion should be illegal except for the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

Abortion should not be used as a means of birth control, using abortion as a means of birth control is murder, Infanticide, the deliberate destroying of a living thing not just a collection of cells.

Every woman has a choice to either become pregnant or not, if a woman and a man have sex and a baby isn't wanted as a result, then one of them chooses to use contraception, we have a variety of contraceptions available to us at the moment men only have the one means of contraception.

There was a March For Life yesterday in Washington DC.

Kellyanne Conway and Vice-President Michael Pence were amongst those who addressed the crowd, they both pledged that the Trump Administration is going to defund Planned Parenthood, a macabre organisation that rips apart murdered babies limb by limb, tissue by tissue and sells their body parts to the highest bidder.

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg
Do yourself a favor and find out what PP really does.

"Do yourself a favor and find out what PP really does."

Do everyone a favour and fuck off.

I'm fully educated on what Planned Parenthood does.

Abortion should be illegal except for the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

Abortion should not be used as a means of birth control, using abortion as a means of birth control is murder, Infanticide, the deliberate destroying of a living thing not just a collection of cells.

Every woman has a choice to either become pregnant or not, if a woman and a man have sex and a baby isn't wanted as a result, then one of them chooses to use contraception, we have a variety of contraceptions available to us at the moment men only have the one means of contraception.

Kellyanne Conway and Vice-President Michael Pence were amongst those who addressed the crowd, they both pledged that the Trump Administration is going to defund Planned Parenthood, a macabre organisation that rips apart murdered babies limb by limb, tissue by tissue and sells their body parts to the highest bidder.

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg

632847622.jpg

Life-March-6.jpg

Life-March-20.jpg

Life-March-3.jpg

Murder is everyone's business

As adults it's our prime objective to protect ALL children and that includes the most innocent of all the unborn.

No woman has a RIGHT to murder her unborn child, if a woman murdered her already born child, then she'd be arrested and charged with murder, put on trial and given the severest punishment.

Why is murdering the unborn legal, yet murdering the already born is a crime?

Forum List

Back