If No One Today Owned Slaves...

Dixiecrats became Republicans after 1965.
Then you must be eager to show us that list of Democrats who became Republicans.

Byrd%20and%20Clinton-M.jpg

Respected and loved by you, not me. Speak for yourself. I don't respect that piece of human shit. So far though you're doing a really good job making my point for me. 😄
Most of America disagrees with you, so, frankly, your opinion on the subject may be safely ignored.

That includes thousands of Union soldiers who rendered their heartfelt salute to him - a valiant and capable adversary.

Nope. He was a piece of shit slaver too. I have no respect for him. You love your some slavers though don't you? Do you vote Democrat or Republican by chance? 😄
Most of America disagrees with you, so, frankly, your opinion on the subject may be safely ignored.

Thomas Jefferson has the honor of being a slaver and a child rapist. As a 40 plus year old man he started raping his teenage slave Sally Hemmings. Suffice it to say I have no respect for him as well.
To you, a solid Democrat supporter according to the Republican posters here. 😄
Their faulty IFF transponders are not my problem nor is any of that relevant here.
I'm confused with all your purported love of slavers I can't tell if you were in support of this or against it..... 😄
I am against slavery. Had I lived during the American Civil War period I would have been a loyal Union Man.

But I dispassionately weigh the (relatively) tiny evil of personal slave ownership against their profound contributions to America.

You don't think much of Black voters.
Collectively, I don't think much of Blacks, period... voters or not. On an individual basis, I respect and admire many of them.
After all you're the won who thinks 90% are hoodwinked and can't think for themselves.
Race Card game-play No. 4,237 this week... :auiqs.jpg:
This projection coupled with a total lack of awareness is quite something to behold. 😄
Whatever... enjoy.

Last edited:
Not really.

Robert E. Lee was an exceptional and highly respected and beloved American leader.

George Washington was an exceptional and highly respected and beloved American leader.

Thomas Jefferson was an exceptional and highly respected and beloved American leader.

All slave-owners... but exceptional and highly-respected and beloved American leaders, nevertheless, and despite all that.

Ditto for numerous others not named here but there were plenty of slaveowners who held the same bragging rights.

Slavery was wrong, and it was perceived as wrong in many quarters.

Both in our own times measured by our present standards and even to some extent by the standards of their own times.

Perhaps Black slave-catchers and Muslim-Arab slave-wholesalers should not have been selling to White Folk back then, eh?

But - in the whole, and by-and-large, Democrats tried to hold onto slavery, and disenfranchised Blacks again after 1865.

And Democrats continued to operate in that vein until the 1930s and 1940s when it dawned on them Blacks could be useful.

At which time they began to siphon-away the Black Vote from the Republican Party, where it has since remained entrenched.

But White Democrats, collectively, have never thought much of Blacks, nor even of Hispanics or Asians nor AmerInddians.

Granted, they've done a marvelous job of hoodwinking Blacks, et al, and renew that hoodwinking, every four years or so.

Until they disappear again once the election du jour is over and things go back to the same-old-$hit status as before.

Slowly but surely Blacks - and even more vigorously and quickly, Hispanics - are beginning to break free of (D) control.

But it will take a couple of generations, and Republicans haven't got the brains to figure that out and adapt accordingly.
They would already however we have a high tax nation. Seduction of complimentary services keeps people in check. Even if the way of living is at lower life signs keeping the patient alive with the services never ending and just enough to cause the misery and disarray.

No...they are not.......racists stayed in the democrat party....they never left....they just allowed racists of other skin colors, like obama to join the party.....

Louis Farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright are david duke times 3 and they are all democrats, in good standing with the democrat party.....

Louis farakhan is the grand dragon of the black kkk.....and obama and the congressional black caucus honored him with a dinner...

Obama and the congressional black caucus had racist and anti-semite luis farakhan as an honored guest, had al sharpton, racist and anti-semite, to the White House over and over again......and obama attended the church of racist and anti-semite jeremiah wright for 20 years, had that david duke asshole marry him and michelle and baptize their children......

You support an actual racist and anti-semite......your party supports the racists and anti-semites of these 3 david dukes, as well as AOC, Ihan omar and the rest of the squad..
:itsok:

I'm not a supporter of Louis Farrakhan but don't hurt yourself trying to protect your love of racists on to me.

There was clearly a cultural shift from white southern conservatives supporting Democrats to them now supporting Republicans

Of course, once the Dems all became big spending commie lovers.

Really Todd? Big spending commie lovers? What were they spending big on? Why does that make them "commie-lovers"?

😄

Appealing to popularity doesn't mean much to me and we've changed the narrative on Confederates who's to say with time we can't do the same to the Founders?
I'm not deterred. In my life time I've seen the South go from clutching the Confederate flag in their cold dead hands to NASCAR telling Confederate idolaters to go piss up a rope. The culture is changing in my direction.
That includes thousands of Union soldiers who rendered their heartfelt salute to him - a valiant and capable adversary.
Which only helps my narrative that North and South was still full of deplorables. 😄

Their faulty IFF transponders are not my problem nor is any of that relevant here.

I am against slavery. Had I lived during the American Civil War period I would have been a loyal Union Man.

But I dispassionately weigh the (relatively) tiny evil of personal slave ownership against their contributions to America.

Collectively, I don't think much of Blacks, period... voters or not. On an individual basis, I respect and admire many of them.

Race Card game-play No. 4,237 this week... :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever... enjoy.
See. It's right here folks. Why continue this game of pretend? Is it because you're embarrassed?

Last edited:

Republicans' false history of Jim Crow​

As historian Eric Foner writes in his book Reconstruction, after the Civil War, Congress set up multiracial democratic systems in the defeated southern states. These generally elected Republican governments based on the votes of freed slaves (a majority of the population in South Carolina and Mississippi) and moderate whites.

But as historian Richard White shows in his book The Republic for Which It Stands, democratic, majoritarian governments were eventually overthrown by minority terrorist violence. After Republicans abandoned their Black voters in the corrupt bargain of 1876, removing federal troops from the South in exchange for making Rutherford B. Hayes president, so-called "Redeemers" used threats, beatings, arson, kidnapping, and murder to prevent the Black population from voting. Then once the racists had seized control, they cemented their power by rigging the electoral rules such that it was near-impossible for Blacks to vote — and in the process disenfranchised a good proportion of the working-class white population as well.

This is an example of Republican complicity in Jim Crow.

Another one is Plessy v Ferguson. This case was decided by a 7-2 Supreme Court vote. 4 of the 7 who voted in favor of separate but equal were Republican.

Henry Billings Brown​

1693861096887.png

He wrote the majority opinion.
Personal details
BornMarch 2, 1836
Lee, Massachusetts, U.S.
DiedSeptember 4, 1913 (aged 77)
Bronxville, New York, U.S.
Political partyRepublican

George Shiras Jr.​

1693861399939.png

Personal details
BornJanuary 26, 1832
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
DiedAugust 2, 1924 (aged 92)
Resting placeAllegheny Cemetery

David J. Brewer​

1693861531372.png

Personal details
BornJune 20, 1837
Smyrna, Ottoman Empire
(now İzmir, Turkey)
DiedMarch 28, 1910 (aged 72)
Washington, D.C., U.S.

Horace Gray​

1693861787688.png

Personal details
BornMarch 24, 1828
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
DiedSeptember 15, 1902 (aged 74)
Nahant, Massachusetts, U.S.

So it's time Republicans shut up with the lies. Go tell that bullshit to Candace Owens, because I know the history.

As historian Eric Foner writes in his book Reconstruction, after the Civil War, Congress set up multiracial democratic systems in the defeated southern states. These generally elected Republican governments based on the votes of freed slaves (a majority of the population in South Carolina and Mississippi) and moderate whites.

But as historian Richard White shows in his book The Republic for Which It Stands, democratic, majoritarian governments were eventually overthrown by minority terrorist violence. After Republicans abandoned their Black voters in the corrupt bargain of 1876, removing federal troops from the South in exchange for making Rutherford B. Hayes president, so-called "Redeemers" used threats, beatings, arson, kidnapping, and murder to prevent the Black population from voting. Then once the racists had seized control, they cemented their power by rigging the electoral rules such that it was near-impossible for Blacks to vote — and in the process disenfranchised a good proportion of the working-class white population as well.

Another one is Plessy v Ferguson. This case was decided by a 7-2 Supreme Court vote. 4 of the 7 who voted in favor of separate but equal were Republican.

Henry Billings Brown​

View attachment 824674
Personal details
BornMarch 2, 1836
Lee, Massachusetts, U.S.

George Shiras Jr.​

View attachment 824676
Personal details
BornJanuary 26, 1832

David J. Brewer​

View attachment 824678
Personal details
BornJune 20, 1837
Smyrna, Ottoman Empire
(now İzmir, Turkey)
Washington, D.C., U.S.

Horace Gray​

View attachment 824681
Personal details
BornMarch 24, 1828

So it's time Republicans shut up with the lies. Go tell that bullshit to Candace Owens, because I know the history.
I have worked with what are called bums in my life. My own flaws have cost me. However, to see how others were promoted when they did so little is disgusting. And then they were protecting of their own management. To be ostracized from anyone is painful. There is history. And there is the present reality. Anyone screwed over owes the oppressors nothing. From fellow employes also. And they owe anyone else as civilians the same.

Not really.

Robert E. Lee was an exceptional and highly respected and beloved American leader.

George Washington was an exceptional and highly respected and beloved American leader.

Thomas Jefferson was an exceptional and highly respected and beloved American leader.

All slave-owners... but exceptional and highly-respected and beloved American leaders, nevertheless, and despite all that.

Ditto for numerous others not named here but there were plenty of slaveowners who held the same bragging rights.

Slavery was wrong, and it was perceived as wrong in many quarters.

Both in our own times measured by our present standards and even to some extent by the standards of their own times.

Perhaps Black slave-catchers and Muslim-Arab slave-wholesalers should not have been selling to White Folk back then, eh?

But - in the whole, and by-and-large, Democrats tried to hold onto slavery, and disenfranchised Blacks again after 1865.

And Democrats continued to operate in that vein until the 1930s and 1940s when it dawned on them Blacks could be useful.

At which time they began to siphon-away the Black Vote from the Republican Party, where it has since remained entrenched.

But White Democrats, collectively, have never thought much of Blacks, nor even of Hispanics or Asians nor AmerInddians.

Granted, they've done a marvelous job of hoodwinking Blacks, et al, and renew that hoodwinking, every four years or so.

Until they disappear again once the election du jour is over and things go back to the same-old-$hit status as before.

Slowly but surely Blacks - and even more vigorously and quickly, Hispanics - are beginning to break free of (D) control.

But it will take a couple of generations, and Republicans haven't got the brains to figure that out and adapt accordingly.
Okay here's another one for you since you want to bring up black slave catchers. You guys really need to give up.

America had every chance not to implement slavery. We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

“During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016

If America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market, thereby driving down the price of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders, in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry, Chicago, Lawrence Hill Books, 2016

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and David Richardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.” “By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had given way to four million African Americans.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

According to this information, 389,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860, there were four million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So, from 1808 until 1860, the number of slaves increased by at least one thousand percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for approximately 389 thousand slaves. What about the 3.1-4 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them.

The white controlled slave breeding "industry" IN AMERICA created 10 times more blacks than the number that came from Africans who "sold other Africans".

Again, go tell your African slave catcher bullshit to some chump like Larry Elder. You're messing around with your worst nightmare son. A black person with the knowledge of history.

Henry Billings Brown​

View attachment 824674
Personal details
BornMarch 2, 1836
Lee, Massachusetts, U.S.

George Shiras Jr.​

View attachment 824676
Personal details
BornJanuary 26, 1832

David J. Brewer​

View attachment 824678
Personal details
BornJune 20, 1837
Smyrna, Ottoman Empire
(now İzmir, Turkey)
Washington, D.C., U.S.

Horace Gray​

View attachment 824681
Personal details
BornMarch 24, 1828

After Republicans abandoned their Black voters in the corrupt bargain of 1876, removing federal troops from the South in exchange for making Rutherford B. Hayes president, so-called "Redeemers" used threats, beatings, arson, kidnapping, and murder to prevent the Black population from voting.

Once troops left, the Dems were up to their old habits, oppressing blacks.

Okay here's another one for you since you want to bring up black slave catchers. You guys really need to give up.

America had every chance not to implement slavery. We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

“During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier.”

If America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market, thereby driving down the price of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders, in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and David Richardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.” “By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had given way to four million African Americans.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry

According to this information, 389,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860, there were four million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. So, from 1808 until 1860, the number of slaves increased by at least one thousand percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for approximately 389 thousand slaves. What about the 3.1-4 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them.

The white controlled slave breeding "industry" IN AMERICA created 10 times more blacks than the number that came from Africans who "sold other Africans".

Again, go tell your African slave catcher bullshit to some chump like Larry Elder. You're messing around with your worst nightmare son. A black person with the knowledge of history.
Whatever. That's ancient history and very few people who are not Black truly care all that much, in the final analysis.

/——/ Ever go to a WWII museum? Guess what they have. To ignore history and we’re doomed to repeat it.
Yeah. They have that shit in museums where they can give it the proper context, they aren't venerating statues of Hitler under the guise of preserving history, don't be a Simp. 😄

Virtually every property management company and owner endured when the law first went into effect. Something you already know.

If you rented to blacks, your white tenants left in droves and your property value dropped like a rock. If you did not, you were sued. It was a tough time to own rental properties.

As for the racism of President Donald Trump.

what%20Trump%20has%20done-X2.jpg

Trump%20race%20accomplishments-X2.jpg

Yeah. They have that shit in museums where they can give it the proper context, they aren't venerating statues of Hitler under the guise of preserving history, don't be a Simp. 😄
/——/ I understand why democRATs want to tear down statutes of democRAT confederates so future generations won’t know about what they did.

Forum List

Back