Is Sarah Drunk? (Pailin's Response to Warren)

Don't show me a liberal edited clip...let's see the whole thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cupzPS9fqJg

You shouldve left it at 40 sec....this is just 8 minutes of more stupid

:wtf:

You calling anyone stupid is laughable. Now stupid is anything said by Biden. You just have a stick up your ass that a woman dares to defy you. Women are OK with you, as long as they toe the line. You don't support the right of women to be people if you don't respect their right to disagree with you, and you don't. Neither does barefoot and pregnant Seawytch, she's right there with you in victimizing women.

Your post is about as unintelligent as it was listening to palin speak.
Keep up the good work. LOL!!:cuckoo:

Palin's hot. She's hot, but unintelligent. Apparently she's not easily coached, either.

unintelligent. because she speaks on the level of the people in the country? instead of over them with gibberish nonsense?

nobody in the REAL world of joe sixpack would go around saying , I will stop the seas rising and heal the planet..

Still rooks you the hot women are Republicans, doesn't it?

I would agree that the certified "message carriers" in the Conservative Entertainment Complex are hot. They are (after all) auditioned, screened, and supported. This really isn't new news.

Palin's hot. She's hot, but unintelligent. Apparently she's not easily coached, either.

Great makeup & hair, yes. Shame she has trouble with....uh...SYNTAX.:eusa_angel:

Maybe she can get a corpse-man to help her with that...

I laugh at these "Palin is sew stew pit" threads coming from Barack 57 States Fulffers

Remember when Libs tried to tell us they were "Intellectuals"

LOL

Palin's easily as smart as Biden.

I guess you missed their debate.

I guess you were starting at her boobs and wondering why some mere woman dares to disagree with you rather than listening to the biggest boob in the Senate, Joe Biden

This thread is smoking gun proof that Conservatives don't give a shit about substance or message.

"Oooooh, look, girl pretty......uuuuuuhhhh" </drool>

Your thoughts and viewpoints have always been and will continue to be based purely skin deep, nothing more.

Palin's Response to Elizabeth Warren?s Progressive Commandments - YouTube

Being funny is hard when you dont have a bunch a fan boys acting as your laugh generator.

But you voted for this:

"Zing! Liberal Media Slams Obama As “Dazed And Confused”

At his press conference Friday, Obama delivered what the Liberal media described as a “stuttering”, “uncertain”, word-searching mess from a president “dazed and confused”. That’s because our dazed and confused president is a mess. And he created an even bigger mess for himself with his embarrassing press conference. Even Liberal Washington Post couldn’t re-craft his senseless, “meandering and stuttering performance”…and they didn’t even try, entitling their summary, “‘Uhhh,’ the president’s ‘uhhh’ press conference was ‘uhhh’ terrible”.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/zing-liberal-media-slams-obamas-uhhhhhhh-press-conference/

But thats not a defense *tears*

The only thing that bothers me is that Sarah has never called me once, after all the hours I spent holding up a bikini clad poster of her...with one hand....

She made Tina Fey some money. Ahhhh the jealousy that comes out whenever Palin speaks. You all love her don't ya? You talk about her as much as Bush. Love is in the air!!!!!

This thread is smoking gun proof that Conservatives don't give a shit about substance or message.

Your thoughts and viewpoints have always been and will continue to be based purely skin deep, nothing more.

Palin didn't plagiarize speeches like Biden did. Information is a powerful tool to combat ignorance.

Don't show me a liberal edited clip...let's see the whole thing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cupzPS9fqJg

You shouldve left it at 40 sec....this is just 8 minutes of more stupid

:wtf:

You calling anyone stupid is laughable. Now stupid is anything said by Biden. You just have a stick up your ass that a woman dares to defy you. Women are OK with you, as long as they toe the line. You don't support the right of women to be people if you don't respect their right to disagree with you, and you don't. Neither does barefoot and pregnant Seawytch, she's right there with you in victimizing women.

You not having a defense is what is laughable. You can point to all the stupid people in the world and guess what? It doesnt make Pailin less stupid.

Maybe you want to try out the "look at her she's hot route" to gain some traction:lol:

I guess you missed their debate.

I guess you were starting at her boobs and wondering why some mere woman dares to disagree with you rather than listening to the biggest boob in the Senate, Joe Biden

So thats a yes, you did miss their debate. Got it.

Playground retorts are always so effective. Palin is out there advocating what she believes, Biden is gagged by the White House media handlers. And for good reason.

My favorite was how the Taliban forced him down in Afghanistan. Actually, it was snow...

Palin didn't plagiarize speeches like Biden did. Information is a powerful tool to combat ignorance.

LOL, BOOOBS! Must vote for Boooobs!

Please, you people are as shallow as a puddle.

Forum List

Back