Jackson confirmed as first black woman on USSC

How do you define "Woman"?

• An adult human female.

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Anyone who identifies as a woman.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other (Please post your definition in this thread).

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Don't know (not a biologist).

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
If by partisan you mean decisions that are premised on political preferences without regard to what the law says and what the Constitution actually says and means, then no. I’m not presently seeing that.

Do you intend to claim otherwise? Cite me an example or two if you’re able.
Do you think that if msnbc or George Soros had a long list of candidates that any Democrat President can choose from for SCOTUS, and only from that list were they chosen, do you think any of them would be partisan?

Lefties are so damn shallow. They confirmed her solely so they could claim she was the first black woman on the court. No other reason.

pretty soon those woke proclamations are going to run out for you. Then what are you idiots going to have left?

Seems to be a lot of that going around.....

We had a recent President that the same folks selected for the very same reason.

And.....so did the Nobel Peace Prize committee....

Seems to be a lot of that going around.....

We had a recent President that the same folks selected for the very same reason.

And.....so did the Nobel Peace Prize committee....
paper-tissue.gif

Does that scare them that much?

Hate to break it to you, sugarnipples, but you folks are a little slow coming out of the gate.

We Republicans put two Black Justices on the Supreme Court, one of which was all the way back when you Democrats were still fighting against Black civil rights tooth and nail:

Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas. And as usual, you Democrats fought them tooth and nail too.

What took ya so long to come around? A little bout of remorse, or just retarded? :laughing0301:

Let us assume that her views are dictated by the justice, since we are assuming. I have every reason to doubt that there is no bias with all humans.
You are being inarticulate again. By “her” I might assume you are trying to speak of Justice Jackson. OR, maybe you meant to be alluding to Ginny Thomas. If the latter, then your idiotic assumption appears to be that Ginny’s views are dictated by her husband. Quite fully sexist of you!

And, your sexism aside, the next question becomes: so what? If she finds her husband, the Justice, sufficiently persuasive, what would it matter? She is entitled to reach any conclusion she holds on any basis. Her conclusions don’t constitute a vote on the SCOTUS rulings.

Forum List

Back