Zone1 Juneteenth is Just Another Day to Spread The Hate Towards White People

Stop making excuses for what whites have done. Name the race of people who went over to Europe to colonize whites.

The white man caught hell from the Native Americans. They had to make promises they did not keep to end the asswhippings they were taking. If you don't think so, go ask Custer....Oops, you can't. And Custer was not the only one who took that ass whippin from the various nations that were here before the white man.

There is a reason some whites don't want true history to be taught. Because true history will show that whites were taking a beating and had to resort to lies and broken treaties to get what they have today.

Superior culture...
Race Baiting......................is the incitement of hatred, often for political reasons. Question? What is stopping any Native American from having access to the same environment as the (wink, wink) WHITE MAN? Who is keeping any native American on the Res.....dependent upon handouts from the (wink,wink) WHITE MAN in order to exist? Look at the evidence ........ native American's that have vacated the RES and sought a better life for themselves have no barriers that would stop anyone from finding success.

Why are the race baiters always bitching about someone holding them down, always playing the victim card.....when its their own life decisions that in fact is the barrier between native Ameircans and successful individuals. You don't hear the Asian Americans bitching...........why? Because of a superior work ethetic.

The native American has been indoctrinated to be the VICTIM.

Blacks like you thrive on being a victim of White people. You were brainwashed by the Democrats to be that way so you will vote for them. They give you a little welfare in return.

You are too damn sorry to take responsibility for your own well being.

Whites ain't your problem, Boy. Your fellow Blacks that commit crimes way of proportion to their demographics, won't take care of their families, are on welfare and keep voting for incompetent and corrupt Democrats are your problem.
White racists will always be a problem, for everyone.

Last edited:
He has not made any claims about how his people never engaged in combat. But whites like you love making excuses. Name a non white group that colonized Europe.
Islamic tribes never invaded Spain.....there are no Muslims in Europe? LMAO. Spanish people are not BROWN? There were no Mogolic invaders in Eastern and Central Europe? FYI: making excuses would be running your mouth without your brain being engaged......in the promotion of RACE BAITING

Last edited:
White racists will always be a problem, to everyone.
White racists are a figment of a Moon Bat's imagination.

The Boogeyman they invented to get the Negroes to vote for Democrats.

Lot more more racism in the Black community. Just look at IM2's racist post as an example.

Islamic tribes never invaded Spain.....there are no Muslims in Europe? LMAO. Spanish people are not BROWN?
You're not making any sense, Islam is not a race, IM1 specified non-whites who colonized Europe. There are white Muslims but I must have missed the part in history class where Spain was colonized and turned into an Islamic nation. Can you post a link so I can expand my knowledge base?

You're not making any sense, Islam is not a race, IM1 specified non-whites who colonized Europe. There are white Muslims but I must have missed the part in history class where Spain was colonized and turned into an Islamic nation. Can you post a link so I can expand my knowledge base?
So Islam did not originate in the Middle East........that is populated by dark skinned peoples? I am sure all the Muslims that invaded and controlled parts of Spain were all WHITE EUROPEANS. LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: Then you attempt to accuse others of MAKING EXCUSES. As I stated, its best to engage your brain before running your mouth.

Good point about how our country ignored the role of black cowboys and pretended they were all white
Whites wrote the history

Black cowboys in the American West accounted for up to an estimated 25% of cowboys "who went up the trail" from the 1860s to 1880s and substantial but unknown percentage in the rest of the ranching industry

The real Lone Ranger was black.

White racists will always be a problem, for everyone.
White racists are a figment of a Liberal's sicko mind.

A Black would be a hundred thousand times more likely to be the victim of a violent crime walking down the streets of ghetto Chicago after dark than he would be at a KKK rally.

Race Baiting......................is the incitement of hatred, often for political reasons. Question? What is stopping any Native American from having access to the same environment as the (wink, wink) WHITE MAN? Who is keeping any native American on the Res.....dependent upon handouts from the (wink,wink) WHITE MAN in order to exist? Look at the evidence ........ native American's that have vacated the RES and sought a better life for themselves have no barriers that would stop anyone from finding success.

Why are the race baiters always bitching about someone holding them down, always playing the victim card.....when its their own life decisions that in fact is the barrier between native Ameircans and successful individuals. You don't hear the Asian Americans bitching...........why? Because of a superior work ethetic.

The native American has been indoctrinated to be the VICTIM.
And thats what the majority of whites do in this forum. The truth is not race baiting. I have heard Asians bitching. Don't be white talking for Asians.

Whites are the beneficiaries of a long line of government handouts nobody else have receiveed. The Asians making the most money are from India and most of them are so because of the governments H1B Visa program. Take away Indian income and Asians don't look so good. You really need to shut up with this ignorance you spew. The white man is on Native American ancestral lands that he stole. You are here living on handouts they allowed you to have. Because they could have wiped out every white person who got off the boat when they got here.

Whites couldn't even grow food if not for Native Americans. The first whites that landed in Virginia had to resort to eating their dead. So humble yourself son because you're posting jibberish.

Apparently some have never heard of Bass Reeves. :)
Apparently you haven't but I have. And so what. Don't use one black person to represent all blaxks only when you want to deny the truth. Because if I use David Duke to represent everybody white, fragiles like you would start whining about "not all whites."

Islamic tribes never invaded Spain.....there are no Muslims in Europe? LMAO. Spanish people are not BROWN? There were no Mogolic invaders in Eastern and Central Europe? FYI: making excuses would be running your mouth without your brain being engaged......in the promotion of RACE BAITING
Where are the colonizers idiot? What brown nation colonized the UK, France, etc.? Spain is white. I said colonize, not invade. White Muslims do exist.

These guys are just straight up stupid.

To be fair, Juneteenth seems to be a legitimate holiday.

As I understand it, it marks the day when African Americans ceased to be slaves.

It just marks an historic day in American history.

He has not made any claims about how his people never engaged in combat. But whites like you love making excuses. Name a non white group that colonized Europe.
I'm pretty sure every civilization has engaged in combat. One of the big problems is that white people think all Indians are the same. We are not. There are over 500 tribes and to think we all think and act the same way is absurd. For example, my tribe did not wear a headdress. Those were worn by plains Indians. There was never any such thing as a Cherokee princess. Anyone who claims such things in their line is mistaken. There were some tribes that were totally badass and if you stepped foot on their land for the wrong reason you won't be leaving. Tribes like the Comanche Apache Lakota and others were like this. There were five tribes that the government considered to have assimilated to white culture. Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Creek and Seminole. These five tribes had developed economic ties with whites. They adopted European clothing, spoke English, practiced Christianity. The government called us the "Five Civilized Tribes." This is exactly what they told us they wanted. Where did it get us? Fucking nowhere. They still killed us. You can't kill a people that refuses to die. We are still here and we are more united than ever.

On a side note, there is a documentary called "Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World." It's mainly about Native American musicians that most people don't realize were Natives, but there is a lot of history about the kinship between blacks and Indians. It's quite eye opening.

For those who like math, African polyrhythms + Native American '4 on the floor stomp'= AMERICAN MUSIC.

And thats what the majority of whites do in this forum. The truth is not race baiting. I have heard Asians bitching. Don't be white talking for Asians.

Whites are the beneficiaries of a long line of government handouts nobody else have receiveed. The Asians making the most money are from India and most of them are so because of the governments H1B Visa program. Take away Indian income and Asians don't look so good. You really need to shut up with this ignorance you spew. The white man is on Native American ancestral lands that he stole. You are here living on handouts they allowed you to have. Because they could have wiped out every white person who got off the boat when they got here.

Whites couldn't even grow food if not for Native Americans. The first whites that landed in Virginia had to resort to eating their dead. So humble yourself son because you're posting jibberish.
What a racist turd.

I'm pretty sure every civilization has engaged in combat. One of the big problems is that white people think all Indians are the same. We are not. There are over 500 tribes and to think we all think and act the same way is absurd. For example, my tribe did not wear a headdress. Those were worn by plains Indians. There was never any such thing as a Cherokee princess. Anyone who claims such things in their line is mistaken. There were some tribes that were totally badass and if you stepped foot on their land for the wrong reason you won't be leaving. Tribes like the Comanche Apache Lakota and others were like this. There were five tribes that the government considered to have assimilated to white culture. Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Creek and Seminole. These five tribes had developed economic ties with whites. They adopted European clothing, spoke English, practiced Christianity. The government called us the "Five Civilized Tribes." This is exactly what they told us they wanted. Where did it get us? Fucking nowhere. They still killed us. You can't kill a people that refuses to die. We are still here and we are more united than ever.

On a side note, there is a documentary called "Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World." It's mainly about Native American musicians that most people don't realize were Natives, but there is a lot of history about the kinship between blacks and Indians. It's quite eye opening.

For those who like math, African polyrhythms + Native American '4 on the floor stomp'= AMERICAN MUSIC.
Reeking of hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back