Zone1 Juneteenth is Just Another Day to Spread The Hate Towards White People

What is the significance of Juneteenth?
To keep division among the people of the United States by "segregated" and separated deceptive politics? Progress? Where are the holidays for Native American's, Asian American's (especially the ones that were imprisoned during the reign of King Roosevelt? Why do progressives always preach about keeping one's roots instead of everyone simply coming together, assimilated as American Citizens? What does one call it when........you tell one race of people they should be treated Special........different from all other minorities.......all in an attempt to pay for the sins of the fathers? Why segregate the Black race from other minorities? :dunno:

Most importantly............how many federal holidays are reserved for women when they received the right to be equal to men in voting and owning property? Until the passing of the 19th amendment.......that the democrats fought against, women were considered no more than personal property of the male.

Last edited:
I think republicans need to stop this lying. So let me post this again, because there is no excuse for republicans trying to make slavery constitutional.

There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

“I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black ... I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, U-M Library Digital Collections j/jala/2629860.0002.104?view=text;rgn=main

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

In 1876, America celebrated its one hundredth birthday. In that same year, there was an election. The 1876 election offered Samuel Tilden from the Democratic party and Rutherford Hayes from the Republican party. Tilden won the popular vote but needed at least 185 electoral votes to become president. He got stuck at 184. Hayes had 166, but nineteen unawarded electoral votes remained after the popular vote. The nineteen votes belonged to South Carolina, Florida, and Louisiana. To get those nineteen votes, Hayes promised to end reconstruction. This promise is known as the 1877 Compromise.

The conditions of the 1877 Compromise are as follows: Hayes would remove federal troops and allow southern states home rule.
Rutherford’s agreement to withdraw federal troops took away the protection the newly freed blacks had in the south from physical violence and nullified or ended constitutional protections blacks had due to the Union victory. Allowing the south home rule meant the Republican Party would no longer intervene in local issues in the south. At that point, the Republican Party first turned its back on blacks and ended its commitment to black civil rights in the south.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, https://www.historytoday.com/archive/feature/presidentialelection-1876

The Compromise of 1877, Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/ compromise-of-1877

During the Civil War period, Radical Republicans had great power and were able to get initiatives passed providing blacks with civil rights. The pressure from Radical Republicans was responsible for creating the 14th Amendment and the implementation of the Reconstruction Acts over President Johnson’s veto. These two actions allowed protection to the newly freed blacks.

The influence of the Radical Republicans was gone once reconstruction ended, and the republican party began to turn away from issues affecting blacks. Southern white Republicans resented that the party had become the “black folks party” to use the kindest description, and felt that they needed to gain support from southern whites to become national. As blacks gained power and started winning elections, white resistance increased, and as a result, there was a backlash against southern black republicans called the lily-white movement.

“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leader Norris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican convention to describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions of Texas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party. The term came to be used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developed in the early 20th century, including through the administration of Herbert Hoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national. This movement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican party during the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support of the Democrats.”

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, https://www.libertynation.com/lily-white-movement-why-blackamericans-left-the-gop/

Lily-white movement, American History USA white-movement/

You are probably the thousandth republican who has tried this garbage. Here is one more for you:

By 1964, there were blacks whose families had been Republicans since emancipation. They stayed faithful to a party that really did nothing for blacks after Lincoln signed the proclamation. While Republican, blacks endured Jim Crow Apartheid nationwide, redlining, restrictive covenants, acts of terror, white instigated racial violence, and the refusal to respect the constitutional rights of black people. Despite years of loyal black support, in 1964 Republicans nominated Barry Goldwater for president. His nomination was a slap in the face of black people. Goldwater voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. When we got civil rights, republicans decided that extremism in defense of liberty was patriotism, turned their backs on us, and began letting southern white racists become part of the party.

We read the line from Johnson from republican racists in here about how his signing ofv The Civil and Voting Rights Act would give the black vote to democrats for the next 100 years. But just like everything else in the republican lie, critical facts are left out.

The night that Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, his special assistant Bill Moyers was surprised to find the president looking melancholy in his bedroom. Moyers later wrote that when he asked what was wrong, Johnson replied, “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come.”

And Johnson was right.
The KKK lynched White Republicans. We’re those the same racist Republicans you paint all Republicans as?

The KKK lynched White Republicans. We’re those the same racist Republicans you paint all Republicans as?
You can stop trying this because both parties are equally complicit in Jim Crow and the modern republican party is supported by the KKK and other white nationalist groups.

To keep division among the people of the United States by "segregated" and separated deceptive politics? Progress? Where are the holidays for Native American's, Asian American's (especially the ones that were imprisoned during the reign of King Roosevelt? Why do progressives always preach about keeping one's roots instead of everyone simply coming together, assimilated as American Citizens? What does one call it when........you tell one race of people they should be treated Special........different from all other minorities.......all in an attempt to pay for the sins of the fathers? Why segregate the Black race from other minorities? :dunno:

Most importantly............how many federal holidays are reserved for women when they received the right to be equal to men in voting and owning property? Until the passing of the 19th amendment.......that the democrats fought against, women were considered no more than personal property of the male.
The 4th of Jully iis a divisive holiday for blacks, native Americans, Asians, Hispanics and White women. You cannot have a Native American Independance day without giving up the country. Same goes for hispanics since most of them descend from tribes that are part of the southwest at minimum. Assimilation means you respect the experiences of every culture here. Whites don't get to determine assimilation only on their terms. Juneteenth is an AMERICAN holday celebrating the end of slavery. You should not be having a problem with it being celebrated.

Two things. One. No holiday for Native Americans? What, exactly would we be celebrating? Freedom? We had that for thousands of years before the white man invaded this land.
Two. Assimilation. Your question,
Why do progressives always preach about keeping one's roots instead of everyone simply coming together, assimilated as American Citizens?
Is the colonizer mindset 💯 We have had our culture and traditions for thousands of years and because you show up we should forget all that and live in a way that you approve of? Fuck that nonsense. Why is it colonizers like you think your way of living is the only acceptable way? Why do people like you force your beliefs on other people? Why the fuck can’t you respect other cultures?
Truth is you never wanted us to assimilate. You wanted us eliminated. Some of you still do.
Fucking Skoden!

You can stop trying this because both parties are equally complicit in Jim Crow and the modern republican party is supported by the KKK and other white nationalist groups.
I just don’t follow the argument you copied and pasted with all the URLs directed to non-existent pages and high school curriculum citations. So, first you present a case that it was the Republicans who were racists and defended slavery. Then you suggest the parties “switched”. So, those “racist Republcans” are now Democrats?

I just don’t follow the argument you copied and pasted with all the URLs directed to non-existent pages and high school curriculum citations. So, first you present a case that it was the Republicans who were racists and defended slavery. Then you suggest the parties “switched”. So, those “racist Republcans” are now Democrats?
Those racist republicans were known as democrats.

Two things. One. No holiday for Native Americans? What, exactly would we be celebrating? Freedom? We had that for thousands of years before the white man invaded this land.
Two. Assimilation. Your question,

Is the colonizer mindset 💯 We have had our culture and traditions for thousands of years and because you show up we should forget all that and live in a way that you approve of? Fuck that nonsense. Why is it colonizers like you think your way of living is the only acceptable way? Why do people like you force your beliefs on other people? Why the fuck can’t you respect other cultures?
Truth is you never wanted us to assimilate. You wanted us eliminated. Some of you still do.
Fucking Skoden!

Why celebrate the Native American? To honor their History.

Question? How did the native Americans gain title to this land in the first place? The land was taken by combat from other peoples. There are no innocents when it comes to claiming title to any land. LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: What? Just how think do you stupid people to be? Why play the victim? I deal in truths, not causes without logic or reason.

Why attack the whites? Why not other native tribes that are red skinned.........why not the brown skinned Spanish......why not the yellow skinned Asians that have gained title to great portions of land once owned by (wink, wink) NATIVE AMERICANS

You are promoting a false premise.......the white race is not the only race of peoples with blood on their hands in as far claiming title to any particular land.

TRUTH: Native American's had their ass handed to them because they were up against superior forces with superior technology. History has nothing to do with CAUSES..........truth is the same regardless of skin color. Before the WHITE MAN (wink, wink) invaded north America..........there were 1000s of years of combat already taking place.......RED on RED warfare.......some tribes where forced from the North East to the West Coast by other native Americans.

Cry me a river with your one sided BIGOTRY. :deal: Prove history wrong. The Red Man lost North America not because of skin color...........the Red Man lost the continent due to inferior combat methods.

I'd be the first to state...........If the RED MAN had access to fire arms and the simplest technology of the day..........THE WHEEL, form the beginning.......the entire North American Continent would be ruled by the Red Man still today.

Last edited:
We didn’t. We don’t own land. Creator gave us the right to live on this land.

Tell me who. What people lived here before us?
That's some logic........."IF" you did not own the land, why bitch about losing something you never had? You tell me what people lived here before YOU. You are the one that knows where you live.........not I. Your history is your history. Regardless where ever you are located..........dollars to a dougnut that your (wink, wink) people where once located somewhere else before you invaded and claimed the land for yourself (my bad........you can not claim what you do now own)

Read a little history.......enlighten yourself. https://www.science20.com/news_articles_/the_most_violent_era_in_america_was_before_europeans_arrived-141847

Last edited:
That's some logic........."IF" you did not own the land, why bitch about losing something you never had? You tell me what people lived here before YOU. You are the one that knows where you live.........not I. Your history is your history. Regardless where ever you are located..........dollars to a dougnut that your (wink, wink) people where once located somewhere else before you invaded and claimed the land for yourself (my bad........you can not claim what you do now own)
Go back to school son.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
No one lived here before us.
A’ho!

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
No one lived here before us.
Yeah...........simple. Prove it...........produce your ancestral lineage. If you are attempting to declare that your people never once engaged in combat to take possession of land or that you never moved/migrated from different locations around the globe.........again, How think do you stupid to be? All men of all colors migrated from the cradle of civilization .......somewhere on the African Continent.......with a commonality of DNA regardless of skin color.

As far as I am concerned, you are engaging in nothing other than RACE BAITING.

I presented documented history. So you can just shut up and accept it. Blacks were Republicans from basically the time the party formed due to the Radical Republicans until 1964. The Republican party started taking former democrats like Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond. The south that was once democrat is now Republican. The Corwin Amendment is documented historical fact. And Lincoln supported it. So I presented the case. So all you need to do is google the Corwin Amendment, read it and then shut your mouth.

Why celebrate the Native American? To honor their History.

Question? How did the native Americans gain title to this land in the first place? The land was taken by combat from other peoples. There are no innocents when it comes to claiming title to any land. LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: What? Just how think do you stupid people to be? Why play the victim? I deal in truths, not causes without logic or reason.

Why attack the whites? Why not other native tribes that are red skinned.........why not the brown skinned Spanish......why not the yellow skinned Asians that have gained title to great portions of land once owned by (wink, wink) NATIVE AMERICANS

You are promoting a false premise.......the white race is not the only race of peoples with blood on their hands in as far claiming title to any particular land.

TRUTH: Native American's had their ass handed to them because they were up against superior forces with superior technology. History has nothing to do with CAUSES..........truth is the same regardless of skin color. Before the WHITE MAN (wink, wink) invaded north America..........there were 1000s of years of combat already taking place.......RED on RED warfare.......some tribes where forced from the North East to the West Coast by other native Americans.

Cry me a river with your one sided BIGOTRY. :deal: Prove history wrong. The Red Man lost North America not because of skin color...........the Red Man lost the continent due to inferior combat methods.

I'd be the first to state...........If the RED MAN had access to fire arms and the simplest technology of the day..........THE WHEEL, form the beginning.......the entire North American Continent would be ruled by the Red Man still today.
Stop making excuses for what whites have done. Name the race of people who went over to Europe to colonize whites.

The white man caught hell from the Native Americans. They had to make promises they did not keep to end the asswhippings they were taking. If you don't think so, go ask Custer....Oops, you can't. And Custer was not the only one who took that ass whippin from the various nations that were here before the white man.

There is a reason some whites don't want true history to be taught. Because true history will show that whites were taking a beating and had to resort to lies and broken treaties to get what they have today.

Superior culture...

Yeah...........simple. Prove it...........produce your ancestral lineage. If you are attempting to declare that your people never once engaged in combat to take possession of land or that you never moved/migrated from different locations around the globe.........again, How think do you stupid to be? All men of all colors migrated from the cradle of civilization .......somewhere on the African Continent.......with a commonality of DNA regardless of skin color.

As far as I am concerned, you are engaging in nothing other than RACE BAITING.
He has not made any claims about how his people never engaged in combat. But whites like you love making excuses. Name a non white group that colonized Europe.

He has not made any claims about how his people never engaged in combat. But whites like you love making excuses. Name a non white group that colonized Europe.
Blacks like you thrive on being a victim of White people. You were brainwashed by the Democrats to be that way so you will vote for them. They give you a little welfare in return.

You are too damn sorry to take responsibility for your own well being.

Whites ain't your problem, Boy. Your fellow Blacks that commit crimes way of proportion to their demographics, won't take care of their families, are on welfare and keep voting for incompetent and corrupt Democrats are your problem.

Maybe this will help although it is a long read, the full version can be found at this URL:
Democratic Party - Federal Regulation, Internationalism, and Primary Elections

The Democratic Party has changed significantly during its more than two centuries of existence. During the 19th century the party supported or tolerated slavery, and it opposed civil rights reforms after the American Civil War in order to retain the support of Southern voters. By the mid-20th century it had undergone a dramatic ideological realignment and reinvented itself as a party supporting organized labour, the civil rights of minorities, and progressive reform. Since Pres. Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal of the 1930s, the party has also tended to favour greater government intervention in the economy and to oppose government intervention in the private noneconomic affairs of citizens. The logo of the Democratic Party, the donkey, was popularized by cartoonist Thomas Nast in the 1870s; though widely used, it has never been officially adopted by the party.​

History​

The Democratic Party is the oldest political party in the United States and among the oldest political parties in the world.​
[snipped]​

Slavery and the emergence of the bipartisan system​

From 1828 to 1856 the Democrats won all but two presidential elections (1840 and 1848). During the 1840s and ’50s, however, the Democratic Party, as it officially named itself in 1844, suffered serious internal strains over the issue of extending slavery to the Western territories. Southern Democrats, led by Jefferson Davis, wanted to allow slavery in all the territories, while Northern Democrats, led by Stephen A. Douglas, proposed that each territory should decide the question for itself through referendum. The issue split the Democrats at their 1860 presidential convention, where Southern Democrats nominated John C. Breckinridge and Northern Democrats nominated Douglas. The 1860 election also included John Bell, the nominee of the Constitutional Union Party, and Abraham Lincoln, the candidate of the newly established (1854) antislavery Republican Party (which was unrelated to Jefferson’s Republican Party of decades earlier). With the Democrats hopelessly split, Lincoln was elected president with only about 40 percent of the national vote; in contrast, Douglas and Breckinridge won 29 percent and 18 percent of the vote, respectively.​
The election of 1860 is regarded by most political observers as the first of the country’s three “critical” elections—contests that produced sharp yet enduring changes in party loyalties across the country. (Some scholars also identify the 1824 election as a critical election.) It established the Democratic and Republican parties as the major parties in what was ostensibly a two-party system. In federal elections from the 1870s to the 1890s, the parties were in rough balance—except in the South, where the Democrats dominated because most whites blamed the Republican Party for both the American Civil War (1861–65) and the Reconstruction (1865–77) that followed; the two parties controlled Congress for almost equal periods through the rest of the 19th century, though the Democratic Party held the presidency only during the two terms of Grover Cleveland (1885–89 and 1893–97). Repressive legislation and physical intimidation designed to prevent newly enfranchised African Americans from voting—despite passage of the Fifteenth Amendment—ensured that the South would remain staunchly Democratic for nearly a century (see black code). During Cleveland’s second term, however, the United States sank into an economic depression. The party at this time was basically conservative and agrarian-oriented, opposing the interests of big business (especially protective tariffs) and favouring cheap-money policies, which were aimed at maintaining low interest rates.​
[snipped]​

The civil rights era​

Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower, the supreme Allied commander during World War II, won overwhelming victories against Democrat Adlai E. Stevenson in the presidential elections of 1952 and 1956. The Democrats regained the White House in the election of 1960, when John F. Kennedy narrowly defeated Eisenhower’s vice president, Richard M. Nixon. The Democrats’ championing of civil rights and racial desegregation under Truman, Kennedy, and especially Lyndon B. Johnson—who secured passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965—cost the party the traditional allegiance of many of its Southern supporters. Moreover, the pursuit of civil rights legislation dramatically split the party’s legislators along regional lines in the 1950s and ’60s, with Southern senators famously conducting a protracted filibuster in an ultimately futile attempt to block passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Although Johnson defeated Republican Barry M. Goldwater by a landslide in 1964, his national support waned because of bitter opposition to the Vietnam War, and he chose not to run for reelection. Following the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy in 1968, the party nominated Johnson’s vice president, Hubert H. Humphrey, at a fractious convention in Chicago that was marred by violence outside the hall between police and protesters. Meanwhile, many Southern Democrats supported the candidacy of Alabama Governor George C. Wallace, an opponent of federally mandated racial integration. In the 1968 election Humphrey was soundly defeated by Nixon in the electoral college (among Southern states Humphrey carried only Texas), though he lost the popular vote by only a narrow margin.​

From Watergate to a new millennium​

From 1972 to 1988 the Democrats lost​
[snipped]​

Policy and structure​

Despite tracing its roots to Thomas Jefferson—who advocated a less-powerful, more-decentralized federal government—the modern Democratic Party generally supports a strong federal government with powers to regulate business and industry in the public interest; federally financed social services and benefits for the poor, the unemployed, the aged, and other groups; and the protection of civil rights. Most Democrats also endorse a strong separation of church and state, and they generally oppose government regulation of the private, noneconomic lives of citizens. Regarding foreign policy, Democrats tend to prefer internationalism and multilateralism—i.e., the execution of foreign policy through international institutions such as the United Nations—over isolationism and unilateralism. However, because the party is highly decentralized (as is the Republican Party), it encompasses a wide variety of opinion on certain issues. Although most Democrats favour affirmative action and gun control, for example, some moderate and conservative Democrats oppose those policies or give them only qualified support.​
Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party formulate their platforms quadrennially at national conventions, which are held to nominate the parties’ presidential candidates. The conventions take place in the summer of each presidential election year; by tradition, the incumbent party holds its convention second. The Democratic National Convention is typically attended by some 4,000 delegates, most of whom are selected during the preceding winter and spring. So-called “superdelegates,” which include members of the Democratic National Committee (the party’s formal governing body) as well as Democratic governors and members of Congress, also participate. However, following criticism of the superdelegates’ influence in the 2016 nomination process, their power was limited by rule changes in 2018. Notably, if the first ballot for the party’s nominee is contested, superdelegates are unable to vote until the second round.​
Until the 1970s, few nationwide rules governed the selection of delegates to the Democratic National Convention. After the 1968 convention, during which Humphrey was able to secure the Democratic nomination without having won a single primary election or caucus, the party imposed strict rules requiring that states select delegates through primaries or caucuses and that delegates vote on the first ballot for the candidate to whom they are pledged, thus eliminating the direct election of candidates by the conventions. More than 40 states now select delegates to the Democratic convention through primary elections. Virtually all Democratic primaries allocate delegates on a proportional basis, so that the proportion of delegates awarded to a candidate in a state is roughly the same as the proportion of the vote he receives in that state (provided that he receives at least 15 percent). In contrast, almost all Republican presidential primaries award all delegates to the candidate who receives the most votes. Thus, candidates running for the Democratic nomination tend to win at least some delegates in each primary, resulting generally in closer and longer nominating contests. Nevertheless, one candidate usually captures a majority of delegates before the summer nominating convention, leaving the convention simply to ratify the winner.​
In addition to confirming the party nominee and adopting the party platform, the national convention formally chooses a national committee to organize the next convention and to govern the party until the next convention is held. The Democratic National Committee (DNC) consists of about 400 party leaders representing all U.S. states and territories. Its chairman is typically named by the party’s presidential nominee and then formally elected by the committee. The DNC has little power, because it lacks direct authority over party members in Congress and even in the states. Democratic members of the House and the Senate organize themselves into party conferences that elect the party leaders of each chamber. In keeping with the decentralized nature of the party, each chamber also creates separate committees to raise and disburse funds for House and Senate election campaigns.​

Forum List

Back