Latest left wing loon buzz word: Food Insecurity

That was my initial thought. What was the genesis of the thread, and just as pertinent, WHY is this styled a "liberal" issue.

I can't find an answer to the first question. Often times googling reveals the RW nutcase topic de jour in the usual suspects websites. But I found nothing recent. So, giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, I think the genesis AND the "liberal" spin are sort of libertarian notions that the govt should not have the power to tax in order to prevent, or ease, hunger.

The reason you found nothing is because I don't get my info from right wing blogs, or right wing talking heads. I read, I listen, I learn. You must have at least seen the talking heads faking concern over the problem of "Food Insecurity" somewhere on the Internet right?

Did you read my OP at all? The point is that it's no longer enough for the left to tell us that hunger is our problem, now it has to include people who are insecure about their food supply and/or their next meal. And it doesn't even have to be a rational insecurity.

I guarantee you that the words "Food Insecurity" come our of obama's mouth soon.

I said I gave you, and your initial post, the benefit of the doubt in terms of sincerity. However, sincerity doesn't preclude you from being a loon. I thought perhaps a libertarian who simply ignored the reality of private charities being incapable of addressing the situation of, for example, hungry kids at school.

But, perhaps that was giving you too much credit. You continue to push "liberal" and "left," when in fact the AMA, DOD, the USDA have all considered "food insecurity" prior to Obama ever entering office. The issue not political.

Food insecurity is not the same as hunger. And if you are trying to tell me that this isn't a left wing idea, I'll tell you that you have rocks in your head.

One of the foundations of gun rights is to hunt. And people saying that if they MUST have food, and don't know how else to get it, they must hunt; And thus, need a firearm.

I agree.

So the right wingers need to stop bashing the idea of "food insecurity". It is real, and it is a part of one of the foundational arguments for gun rights.

No one is stupid enough to believe that nonsense. Total fail pal.

The reason you found nothing is because I don't get my info from right wing blogs, or right wing talking heads. I read, I listen, I learn. You must have at least seen the talking heads faking concern over the problem of "Food Insecurity" somewhere on the Internet right?

Did you read my OP at all? The point is that it's no longer enough for the left to tell us that hunger is our problem, now it has to include people who are insecure about their food supply and/or their next meal. And it doesn't even have to be a rational insecurity.

I guarantee you that the words "Food Insecurity" come our of obama's mouth soon.

I said I gave you, and your initial post, the benefit of the doubt in terms of sincerity. However, sincerity doesn't preclude you from being a loon. I thought perhaps a libertarian who simply ignored the reality of private charities being incapable of addressing the situation of, for example, hungry kids at school.

But, perhaps that was giving you too much credit. You continue to push "liberal" and "left," when in fact the AMA, DOD, the USDA have all considered "food insecurity" prior to Obama ever entering office. The issue not political.

Food insecurity is not the same as hunger. And if you are trying to tell me that this isn't a left wing idea, I'll tell you that you have rocks in your head.

At least I have something beyond air in my head.

That was my initial thought. What was the genesis of the thread, and just as pertinent, WHY is this styled a "liberal" issue.

I can't find an answer to the first question. Often times googling reveals the RW nutcase topic de jour in the usual suspects websites. But I found nothing recent. So, giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, I think the genesis AND the "liberal" spin are sort of libertarian notions that the govt should not have the power to tax in order to prevent, or ease, hunger.

And the problem with that is what again?

The politicizing of the fabricated idea of food insecurity to garner votes and increase government power and influence.

Now basic business 101 says the more you pay out to workers the less profits you have.
And there you have it, Teabagger. This is why many employees are on food stamps. Rich people have to maintain their obscene profits. Nothing more. Corporations like Wal-Mart, the country's largest private employer, CAN afford to raise wages and pay better benefits, but that would cut into rich *****' profits.

So you have 1 out of every 6 Americans struggling to afford their next meals while private charities are straining to meet increased demand.

And do you know how to solve the problem?

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=hemp+nutrition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Wow....****. How adolescently provacative.... Ghetto deeeeep. Lol

Air or rocks, I had a 50/50 chance if getting it right.

And the problem with that is what again?

The politicizing of the fabricated idea of food insecurity to garner votes and increase government power and influence.

No one has politicized this but you.

How is this a Fabricated idea? Its not real? And you evidence its not is what?

People who are hungry will vote for this idea that you say isnt real. How is that possible? To get votes from people on something that doesnt exist but is important at the same time?

You seem really light on facts and rely more on emotions

that "retort" is nearly as lame as your thread. Food insecurity is a term that's been around for decades

USDA ERS - Food Security in the U.S.: History & Background

I realize that to you any measure of hunger and the fear of hunger in, and on, society is "liberal" to you. But your reality is rather unique.

It mustve taken some phd in sociology months to come up with such moving phraseology.... Tugs at the heart..... Lol

To solve the problem, you will need to genetically recode the black race so that work has some meaning to them.
Have you ever heard of "slavery", Teabagger?

Would you care to argue that owning slaves was hard work, white-trash Republican Teabagger?

Do you want to try to claim that your fellow lazy worthless Southern inbred white-trash redneck Dixiecrat Republican slave-owning ancestors were proud, hard-working slave-owners, stupid inbred white trash Republican Teabagger?

Why do you try to never learn?

We were proud, hard working slave owners , nothing will ever change that. I never got the chance to beat worthless black pieces of shit like you, but I bet my ancestors did yours ...
Those were those days, now times are what we are talking about. I have the statistics that state the BLACK MAN has the lowest participation level in the work force. Those slaves of yesterday are gone and the black race id now couch potatoes too dumb and lazy to get out of their own way.

Yeah I am proud of who I am now, how about your worthless ass??

Now basic business 101 says the more you pay out to workers the less profits you have.
And there you have it, Teabagger. This is why many employees are on food stamps. Rich people have to maintain their obscene profits. Nothing more. Corporations like Wal-Mart, the country's largest private employer, CAN afford to raise wages and pay better benefits, but that would cut into rich *****' profits.

So you have 1 out of every 6 Americans struggling to afford their next meals while private charities are straining to meet increased demand.

And do you know how to solve the problem?

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=hemp+nutrition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

so why don't they get a higher paying job? one that pays benefits?

To solve the problem, you will need to genetically recode the black race so that work has some meaning to them.

Would you care to argue that owning slaves was hard work, white-trash Republican Teabagger?

Do you want to try to claim that your fellow lazy worthless Southern inbred white-trash redneck Dixiecrat Republican slave-owning ancestors were proud, hard-working slave-owners, stupid inbred white trash Republican Teabagger?

We were proud, hard working slave owners, nothing will ever change that.
Well, the Civil War changed that. The Confederacy lost.

I never got the chance to beat worthless black pieces of shit like you, but I bet my ancestors did yours ...
You think I'm black. That's funny.

Those were those days, now times are what we are talking about. I have the statistics that state the BLACK MAN has the lowest participation level in the work force. Those slaves of yesterday are gone and the black race id now couch potatoes too dumb and lazy to get out of their own way.
You also think that the racist class war that the rich have waged on the poor for hundreds of years suddenly ended in 1964. That's even funnier.

I'm an epileptic stoner US Army veteran with a genius level IQ and phenomenal artistic ability, but no, I'm not proud of myself. Jesus said that pride is a sin for a very good reason. Do you know what his reason was?

The fact that you can say "proud slave-owners" in the 21st century is why the rest of America thinks that you're insane.

But you still admit to rocks. Got it.

Because if corporations hire more people with better benefits then corporations would profit less. Did you fail Business 101?

We've hired over 200 people this year already. There are jobs out there. I have constant calls from head hunters. Why aren't these people working at Walmart getting their resumes out there?

Because if corporations hire more people with better benefits then corporations would profit less. Did you fail Business 101?

We've hired over 200 people this year already. There are jobs out there. I have constant calls from head hunters. Why aren't these people working at Walmart getting their resumes out there?

They don't ascribe to the rising tide lifts all boats thingy... they believe in letting all the water out so everybody sinks.

Don't let 'em fool ya.

We were proud, hard working slave owners, nothing will ever change that.
Well, the Civil War changed that. The Confederacy lost.

You think I'm black. That's funny.

You also think that the racist class war that the rich have waged on the poor for hundreds of years suddenly ended in 1964. That's even funnier.

I'm an epileptic stoner US Army veteran with a genius level IQ and phenomenal artistic ability, but no, I'm not proud of myself. Jesus said that pride is a sin for a very good reason. Do you know what his reason was?

The fact that you can say "proud slave-owners" in the 21st century is why the rest of America thinks that you're insane.

Oh I always love self proclaimed mental genius's ... Got a MENSA card , huh, huh, huh
Ohhhhhhh oohhhhhhhhh we gonna play show me yours, I'll show you mine??

Looking for a little humility, not gonna get it from me ....
Felines like to toy with mice, it amuses them and makes time pass by ...

It's like talking to children. How old are you people? Honestly. This forum is ridiculous.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back