Liberals: Shut Up About Trump's "Substance" !

Here is why Trump won't get the nomination.

Hillyard: Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, We have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen any longer.

Hillyard: Is that something your White House would implement?

Trump: Oh, I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.

Hillyard: What do you think the effect of that would be? How would that work?

Trump: It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming in to our countryillegally.

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

Hillyard: Do you go to mosques and sign these people up?

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different, but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Hillyard: Would they have to legally be in this database, would they be...

Trump: They have to be leg... they have to be... let me just tell you: The key, is people can come to the country, but they have to come in legally. Thank you very much.

Trump won't win. There's not enough morons around to vote him in.
I hope you're right. I think being on this forum makes me think there are more complete morons in the country than there actually are.
You hope he's right. So does ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc), La Raza, Mexico, Iran, Al Sharpton, Black Lives Matter. You're in bad company.

Protectionist continues to project his inadequacy on others.

Trump has no substance; no one on the far right is worth spit.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
now pretend you know the difference between debt and deficit, then stay on topic or a mod will get you.
Trump is toast ... deal with it.

Looks like you're not dealing with Trump staying up and Hillary going down (to jail ?)

comments that brilliant is why Democrats win Presidential elections.

that and RW's not knowing the difference between debt and deficit.

LMAO

Trump blathers.

He offers nothing of substance, only hot air.
HA HA HA. I SHOW 27 items of SUBSTANCE (with links) and you come back with a post 100% LACKING SUBSTANCE. Trying to win a comedy award ?
geez.gif
Are you blind? Those things you call substance are only substance in that they constitute carnival barker cow plops. Designed and manipulated for suckers.

Hillyard: Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?

Trump: There should be a lot of systems. Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now, We have to have a border, we have to have strength, we have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen any longer.

Trump: It would stop people from coming in illegally. We have to stop people from coming in to our countryillegally.

Hillyard: But specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

Trump: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

Trump: Different places. You sign ‘em up at different, but it’s all about management. Our country has no management.

Trump: They have to be leg... they have to be... let me just tell you: The key, is people can come to the country, but they have to come in legally. Thank you very much.

None of that has anything to do with the nomination. Muslims should all be either deported or databased, and all mosques should be closed. All Korans should be eliminated. National Security is # 1. Remember that. Don't ever forget that.

Now I've got football to watch. This ends your lesson for today. :biggrin:

Are you blind? Those things you call substance are only substance in that they constitute carnival barker cow plops. Designed and manipulated for suckers.
Are you blind? Those things I call substance ARE SUBSTANCE, and a lot more than any Democrat has offered. But if BSing is your bag, you can continue. Just watch out for libel.

None of that has anything to do with the nomination. Muslims should all be either deported or databased, and all mosques should be closed. All Korans should be eliminated. National Security is # 1. Remember that. Don't ever forget that.

But what do we do with all the homegrown Christian terrorists?

Of course it does. Trump hates the Constitution.

Your understanding of law and the Constitution is illegal.

You have no points to make that means anything to anyone.

Funny you say "all Korans should be eliminated" yet say nothing about the Kloran, the user's guide to the KKK.

It's copyrighted, you know.

Are you blind? Those things I call substance ARE SUBSTANCE, and a lot more than any Democrat has offered. But if BSing is your bag, you can continue. Just watch out for libel.
Oh fuc u and your libel crap. Donald Frump has not been elected so the 1st Amendment is still recognized and this isn't one of his rallies where free speech has been suspended. It is too early for that fascist totalitarian stuff. Trump has to get the nomination and then he has to win the election.

But what do we do with all the homegrown Christian terrorists?
When I have more time I'll challenge some of these. In the meantime, what does this have to do the the TOPIC of this thread ?

Oh fuc u and your libel crap. Donald Frump has not been elected so the 1st Amendment is still recognized and this isn't one of his rallies where free speech has been suspended. It is too early for that fascist totalitarian stuff. Trump has to get the nomination and then he has to win the election.
Nobody is saying that the 1st Amendment should ever not be recognized. Are you saying the Supremacy Clause should not be recognized ?

Funny you say "all Korans should be eliminated" yet say nothing about the Kloran, the user's guide to the KKK. It's copyrighted, you know.
First I've heard of it. Looks like it's not getting much publicity. even from the liberal madhouses (MSNBC, CNN, HLN, Media Matters, the Nation, etc) And I guess the KKk hasn't been doing much bombing, shooting 100s of people, knocking down tall buildings, lately

This is copy/pasted from another of my OPs, but this part of it is important enough to be an OP in it's own right. In fact, it's probably even more important than the subject of the other article (about Marc Lamont Hill).

One thing liberals seem to love to say is that Trump has lots of form, but no content. Lots of style, but no substance. They're WRONG. When Trump began his campaign about 5 months ago, he had not yet proclaimed many positions on issues. That is far from the case now, and it's time for liberal Trump-bashers to get honest, and admit that Trump does have quite a bit of substance, on quite a number of issues.

Most recently, Trump has called for a SAFE ZONE to be established in Syria for Syrians endangered by ISIS, to be guarded by massive military power of a coalition of nations. He also took a position against Obama's ludicrous allowance of hundreds of thousands of unvettable Syrians to come to America (now known as the "ISIS pipeline"), and called it "suicide" (I agree).

Trump also has positions listed on 5 important issues, in his campaign website (which critics seem to be overlooking) with extensive details on how to deal with them >>

1. US-China Trade Reform

2. VA Reform

3. Tax Reform

4. 2nd Amendment Rights

5. Immigration Reform

In addition to all these, MANY more issues are covered in Trump's new book Crippled America. These are Education, Health Care, Infrastructure, financial institution money laundering, nuclear weapons, the US military, Iran "deal", US debt, cyber-warfare, energy, excessive business regulation, Social Security, special interest lobbying, unemployment, outsourcing, the media, the Constitution, American traditional values, government waste, the court system, etc.

In addition to these 27 items of CONTENT, Trump is continually coming out with more and more SPECIFIC issues every day, as current events illuminate them. Nevertheless, Trump-bashers continue riding merrily along with the no substance line. They should be nailed by truth-tellers, every time they do.

Positions - Donald J Trump | Donald J Trump for President

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again - Kindle edition by Donald J. Trump. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
Also, Donald Trump on the Issues

No YOU shut up, fool. The OP has ALREADY shut you up, and you're just too stupid to know it. In the OP are listed 27 items of SUBSTANCE, including lengthy descriptions of various positions on the issues (in detail) with source links. So sure he's subject to everyone's opinion. And the OP has reported that, in many instances, those "opinions" are flat-out WRONG, (if they are opinions at all, and not blatant LIES)

So you're either a liar, or an idiot who can't read.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is your typical ANGRY TRUMP VOTER!@!!!!!!

Isn't he adorable?

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is your typical ANGRY TRUMP VOTER!@!!!!!!
Isn't he adorable?

Yes, and the Substance I supplied is too. Try reading it. No law says you need to remain ignorant. That goes for Joke Starkey, Siete, Camp, Pogo, et al Trump-bashers. :biggrin:

You have no substance, protectionist, only a misunderstanding of the 1st Amendment and apparently you believe you can ignore it.

Forum List

Back