Most Americans Believe Feds Incited Capitol Riot.

Is this more Russian propaganda against Biden and the Democrats, or is it in fact Russia getting ahead of the curve, to the true facts?
iu

And the rubes believe every single word.

Use ALL your words. Here's your list, in case you've forgotten them.

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

HILLBILLY

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

You want to make sure you get all those SJW brownie points.

Despite all the disinformation, propaganda, lies, denies, and their best made plans - which involves believing all Americans are as stupid as their minority populace of ignorant, naive, indoctrinated sheep - the vast majority of Americans are intelligent enough and have the common sense enough to KNOW.

That's why, over time, all of the Democrats' planning, plotting, scheming, lies, scandals, crimes, failed coup attempts, etc ... even when aided by the libetal fake news MSM ... are eventually exposed.

In their minds they are geniuses compared to the stupid, dirty, Wal Mart-shopping 'deplorables' .... which is why they hate them so.much,wbich is why they scream at the sky when the 'deplorables' 'win' / get the last laugh.

Is this more Russian propaganda against Biden and the Democrats, or is it in fact Russia getting ahead of the curve, to the true facts?
Is this more conservatives spreading Russian propaganda in the right’s ongoing war on democracy.

I think the problem is that some of the rioters got lost. This may have been the first time visiting the city. So they probably asked some policeman where the capitol building was. Policeman being helpful pointed out that its that big white building. Still this cause further confusion as they had just left the white building.

Still I wander who is the FED. If the federal reserve incited the riots then yeah they probably had employees telling the crowd that your at the wrong white building.

You would thing the government would color code their buildings to avoid confusion as Trump supporters appear to be easily excitable.

:auiqs.jpg: Russia Today (RT) and Rasmussen the voices of the hard right. :auiqs.jpg:
Your side definitely has it now. As opposed to the tone of this forum a couple of months ago.

But I have to admit that I put up the question in a way that would make it hard for most to agree with RT. Still, a bit of a surprise eh White?

Despite all the disinformation, propaganda, lies, denies, and their best made plans - which involves believing all Americans are as stupid as their minority populace of ignorant, naive, indoctrinated sheep - the vast majority of Americans are intelligent enough and have the common sense enough to KNOW.

That's why, over time, all of the Democrats' planning, plotting, scheming, lies, scandals, crimes, failed coup attempts, etc ... even when aided by the libetal fake news MSM ... are eventually exposed.

In their minds they are geniuses compared to the stupid, dirty, Wal Mart-shopping 'deplorables' .... which is why they hate them so.much,wbich is why they scream at the sky when the 'deplorables' 'win' / get the last laugh.
Is this more conservatives spreading Russian propaganda in the right’s ongoing war on facts and the truth.

So Trump cult traitors, when are you going to post any evidence for your loopy claims about undercover FBI agents causing the riot?

The fact that you haven't done so makes everyone correctly assume that you're all lying for the Glory of Fascism again, lying to excuse getting caught committing treason.

And don't lie and say you've shown evidence already. Lies make Baby Jesus cry, and you've all left him bawling.

You know, I wouldn't commit treason just because some random dude yelled for me to commit treason. Trump cult traitors seem to be admitting what easily-manipulated sheep they all are.

Funny thing about them there polls...

Clinton Leads by 6 Points | Monmouth University Polling Institute​

https://www.monmouth.edu › Home › Polls

Nov 7, 2016 — West Long Branch, NJ – Hillary Clinton is currently ahead of Donald Trump by 6 points among likely voters. This is down from the 12 point ...

It’s RT stupid.

That’s Russia Today stupid, but you knew that
There's hardly any rightists supporting this story from RT! That's a surprise.

But I do have to admit, they sort of got pranked a bit with not being able to agree with the sourcel.

Forum List

Back