Mrs carter has passed

One of the good people to be in the WhiteHouse. May her husband and daughter find peace and understanding at this time.
She was a mental health advocate and was an inspiration to to those of us who cared about that issue.
Why only her husband and daughter? She had three sons as well.

I never understood the wailing and sudden teary eyed caring about someone you never knew. The rush to the casket. The cost, the waste.
They never knew you and could care less if you or your entire family were burned alive by muslim Invaders. Or all killed in a head-on with a wrong way illegal in ARIZ. Fact.

It's often a disguise for depression and then there are more than a few people who choose to construct a superior self-image to reflect a narcissistic desire as proof that they are highly moral and off they go to moralize... and on an anonymous posting forum, they moralize.

I liked Rosalynn Carter. She seemed to be a wonderful person.

Found this information about her life of 96 years:

Key facts about Rosalynn Carter​

• She was born on Aug. 18, 1927, in Plains. Her father was Wilburn Smith and her mother was Allethea Smith.
  • She married Jimmy Carter on July 7, 1946. The two are still married to this day.
  • She graduated from Georgia Southwestern College, now Georgia Southwestern State University, in 1946.
  • The Carters have four children.
  • Rosalynn founded the Rosalynn Carter Institute of Caregiving at Georgia Southwestern State University.
  • Rosalynn is an advocate for mental health, early childhood immunization, human rights and conflict resolution.
  • As first lady, Rosalynn focused on mental health and performing arts.
  • She served as the honorary chairperson of the President’s Commission on Mental Health and was instrumental in the passing of the 1980 Mental Health Systems Act.
  • In 1982, she and Jimmy founded The Carter Center.
  • Her first book, “First Lady From Plains,” was published in 1984.
  • She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 1999.
  • Rosalynn was inducted into the National Women’s Hall of Fame in 2001.
  • In 2019, she and Jimmy officially became the longest-married presidential couple in history.
  • In December 2020, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a resolution that recognized Rosalynn’s 50 years of mental health advocacy.
  • In May 2023, it was announced that Rosalynn was diagnosed with dementia.
Source: Rosalynn Carter has died' - Yahoo Search Results

May her loved ones find comfort in her life that was devoted to helping others.

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter was positioned as this great Christian, but once he took up the cause of abortion, that facade was torn off. He later had a chance to redeem himself when the left went off-the-rails berserk with the trans stuff, the gay marriage, the anti-Christian stuff. But no, Carter went right along with it, giving his blessing to the nuttiest leftwing people out there. So in other words, Carter is no better and no different from, say, the Squad.

I always leave open the possibility of deathbed repentance, where a leftwinger publicly denounced say abortion and expressed regret for supporting it, but I've never seen it happen. It's always surprising to me that a supposed Catholic Democrat like Ted Kennedy would put leftwing values ahead of Catholic values, even on their deathbed. Why would someone trade eternal life for temporary praise from evil people? It really makes me think they were never since about their faith in the first place, that it's all a ruse.

Last edited:
It's often a disguise for depression and then there are more than a few people who choose to construct a superior self-image to reflect a narcissistic desire as proof that they are highly moral and off they go to moralize... and on an anonymous posting forum, they moralize.

images

I find it interesting that ()bama uses his middle finger to wipe the crocodile tears away.

Personal conclusion:

Psychopath. They believe that the morality that portrays their tears is believed, though...

She seemed like a nice enough human being. Once he was out of the White House, even her dumbass husband seemed like a better person than he was as President.

Happy her pain is now gone.

Yes....I remember those days.
I also remember who was president when Iran took those hostages....and when the price of gas doubled.

A very large part of that w because nobody feared the Carter killedhite House.

But for some strange reason the very hour that Reagan took the oath of office Iran turned over the hostages.

Because they knew he would blow them to Hell.

Wrong. Reagan actually called Iran and told them not to release the hostages until he got elected.

Then he sold them weapons.

Carter refused to deal with them, and tried to rescue the hostages.

Kind of like how Nixon continued the Vietnam war that killed another 20, 000 troops.

And Bush refused to accept the Talibans deal to get Bin Laden because he wanted to be a war time President like his daddy.

Or Trump surrendering to the Taliban, and making a deal to release 5000 ISIS, and Taliban fighters.

Republicans are total pieces of shit, traitors, fuck ups, and failures. You would think America would catch on by now.

Sure...cut them some slack.....but Trump is Hitler because he doesn't like slackers either.

The only standards that are a constant I see when it comes to occupants of the White House is Double-Standards.

Up until Obama took office, Jimmy Carter was known as the worst POTUS in the last 100 years.
Now taking into consideration the Biden White House....I would have taken Jimmy Carter any day over what we have now.
Yeah, none of those Presidents was racist enough for you.

She seemed like a nice enough human being. Once he was out of the White House, even her dumbass husband seemed like a better person than he was as President.

Happy her pain is now gone.
Yeah, Carter was too honest to be your president.

Wrong. Reagan actually called Iran and told them not to release the hostages until he got elected.

Then he sold them weapons.

Carter refused to deal with them, and tried to rescue the hostages.

Kind of like how Nixon continued the Vietnam war that killed another 20, 000 troops.

And Bush refused to accept the Talibans deal to get Bin Laden because he wanted to be a war time President like his daddy.

Or Trump surrendering to the Taliban, and making a deal to release 5000 ISIS, and Taliban fighters.

Republicans are total pieces of shit, traitors, fuck ups, and failures. You would think America would catch on by now.
asdsdfsf.gif

You must watch a lot of CNN.

Forum List

Back