Mrs carter has passed

images

I find it interesting that ()bama uses his middle finger to wipe the crocodile tears away.

Personal conclusion:

Psychopath. They believe that the morality that portrays their tears is believed, though...

That's Obama flipping someone off.

I did that a lot.

Good. Now Jimmah can go ahead and die too. He was just waiting on Rosalynn to go first for legal reasons.

I never understood the wailing and sudden teary eyed caring about someone you never knew. The rush to the casket. The cost, the waste.
They never knew you and could care less if you or your entire family were burned alive by muslim Invaders. Or all killed in a head-on with a wrong way illegal in ARIZ. Fact.
The Carter years was when I first heard of "The Misery Index".

Because of the economy people were feeling a hopelessness that would creep into everything.

images

I find it interesting that ()bama uses his middle finger to wipe the crocodile tears away.

Personal conclusion:

Psychopath. They believe that the morality that portrays their tears is believed, though...

Wow you are so damn arrogant that now you are going to tell us how a man should mourn someone's passing. Smfh.

Wow you are so damn arrogant that now you are going to tell us how a man should mourn someone's passing. Smfh.

You are very dumb and quite clearly an AA aficionado.

I spoke for how I deal with the death of those I do not know and have never met. I mentioned my thoughts of ()bama using his middle finger to wipe away what I see as crocodile tears.

And Oofus? Deal with death in any way that you wish. I doubt you will leave any legacy. :thup:

we're living the carter years again..............incompetence in and out

at least she got to see someone way worse than mr peanut

christ he has been dying for yrs
He’ll be gone within 6 months, and more likely 3. In fact, attending Rosalyn’s funeral will take the last bit of life out of him, and he could be gone within weeks.

You are very dumb and quite clearly an AA aficionado.

I spoke for how I deal with the death of those I do not know and have never met. I mentioned my thoughts of ()bama using his middle finger to wipe away what I see as crocodile tears.

And Oofus? Deal with death in any way that you wish. I doubt you will leave any legacy. :thup:
this is where a steaming poop icon is needed..........if this were melania he'd be jakin for a week straight

Forum List

Back