New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
I never said that. It would certainly be nice since this illegitimate administration is tearing this country apart as it destroys it.
Oh. So you don’t think Trump will be reinstated this term.

That’s great! We actually agree on something. Trump definitely won’t be President this term.
I do not need to answer that question. And talking to you adds nothing to any conversation.
I didn't ask a question.

I just think it's great that we agree that Trump won't be reinstated. See, even with different perspectives we can still find something to agree on. :)
You can't be reinstated when you are the legitimate president.
Semantics.

He's not the guy in charge in the White House now. And we agree that he won't be back in charge in the White House this term. :)
The guy in the WH is not in charge either. Next.

I never said that. It would certainly be nice since this illegitimate administration is tearing this country apart as it destroys it.

That’s great! We actually agree on something. Trump definitely won’t be President this term.
I do not need to answer that question. And talking to you adds nothing to any conversation.
I didn't ask a question.

I just think it's great that we agree that Trump won't be reinstated. See, even with different perspectives we can still find something to agree on. :)
Semantics.

He's not the guy in charge in the White House now. And we agree that he won't be back in charge in the White House this term. :)
So who is in charge then?

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Don’t delude yourself into thinking this will happen lol. Be an adult about this, seriously.
soon as you will will be an adult and do what the admit you have been taken to school this was the biggest massive fraud in election history and stop ignoring facts the whole world knows this hypocrite paid shill.

We already know the Arizona audit, run by a company whose CEO was pushing the "rigged election" scam, will show that Trump won.
So, you're saying that it will be equally credible to the underlying election itself?

I agree.
Well, if you cultists have one discernible skill, it is successfully lying to yourselves out loud.

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Besides Sidney Powell and Trump, who is the third Republican?

I believe we will organize separate party administrations and create jobs for many more leaders to serve and develop solutions for govt reform simultaneously, without conflict. Taxpayers and corporate financiers can fund and invest in the programs and policies they support with their own money and taxes or tax credits where damages or debts are owed to taxpayers for govt abuse and waste.

No domination necessary, just delegation by party.

Biden's daughter after her shower with dad?
you have a weak and very strange mind. seek help.

I didn't ask a question.

Semantics.

Susan Rice, who gets her orders from Jarrett and Obama, and in that order.

3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated
Here’s the question: do they actually believe this or do they not believe it but repeat the lie consistent with the right’s general campaign of fake news, misinformation, and lies.

The answer is most likely the latter.

Just as Republicans don’t believe the election was ‘stolen’ or that the election was ‘rigged.’

They believe that repeating such lies to pollsters, social media, and anyone else who will listen serves to undermine our democratic institutions and erode confidence in the political process to the benefit of Republicans.

Biden's daughter after her shower with dad?
you have a weak and very strange mind. seek help.

I didn't ask a question.

Semantics.

yeah. you got it. the great Obama is still in charge.

Oh ok then. So we at least agree that Trump won't be placed in charge this term. :)
Stranger things have happened, take massive and obvious fraud for instance.

Sure, strange things happen but you and I agree that it won't happen. :)
Sounds like we agree on the fraud too.

this illegitimate administration is tearing this country apart as it destroys it.
This is a lie.

President Biden was elected lawfully and constitutionally reflecting the will of the people.

It’s conservatives who seek to tear the country apart and destroy it – with their conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies.

this illegitimate administration is tearing this country apart as it destroys it.
This is a lie.

President Biden was elected lawfully and constitutionally reflecting the will of the people.

It’s conservatives who seek to tear the country apart and destroy it – with their conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies.
You are lying, there was massive and obvious fraud. You are part of the conspiracy that really exists.

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Don’t delude yourself into thinking this will happen lol. Be an adult about this, seriously.
soon as you will will be an adult and do what the admit you have been taken to school this was the biggest massive fraud in election history and stop ignoring facts the whole world knows this hypocrite paid shill.
You keep calling this “facts” yet the court system already settled this non sense. Why should I trust your bullshit whining over the court system?

Forum List

Back