New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Trumpers are the masters of holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time, to wit:

Covid is a hoax/Covid is a biological weapon.

Biden has dementia/Biden masterminded stealing the election.

1/6 were Trumpist patriots/1/6 was antifa dressing up as Trumpist patriots.

So yes, they can believe Trump will be both reinstated and not reinstated at the same time.
Powerful!

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Yes----we want the chinese pedo puppet out and the president that actually won (Trump) put back in. You hoping to continue the corruption for the US should be worried about the number of americans wanting our laws upheld.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

It’s about as funny as NYC now being as dangerous as Chicago.

Yes----we want the chinese pedo puppet out and the president that actually won (Trump) put back in. You hoping to continue the corruption for the US should be worried about the number of americans wanting our laws upheld.
Standard, tedious Q/Trumpster talking points notwithstanding, there is a difference between wanting it and expecting it.

Do you expect Trump to be reinstated?

I kept the question as simple as I could.

Standard, tedious Q/Trumpster talking points notwithstanding, there is a difference between wanting it and expecting it.

Did the pollsters keep it simple? Doubt it.

Yeah, it was a real brainteaser.

How likely do you think it is that former President Donald Trump will be reinstated as U.S. President this year, if at all?

So confusing.

How likely do you think it is that former President Donald Trump will be reinstated as U.S. President this year, if at all?

So confusing.
Seems pretty freakin' straightforward and clear.

30%. Incredible. But believable.

So confusing.
Seems pretty freakin' straightforward and clear.

30%. Incredible. But believable.

And they all post here.

Your best guess: How many of them are serious, how many are not?

There are many here who certainly seem to be serious. Are they play-acting?
The ones here?

Yes, play acting. But after long enough, is there really any difference? They seem to be slipping into the mental illness their cult leader has. They are so untethered from reality that they don't even know if they are lying or not. And it makes no difference to them if they are or not. These are apparently the kids who never had their asses kicked when they were young.

I'm not a huge fan of polling these days, but I just wanted to point out that same poll says 2 out 10 Democrats and 3 out of 10 independents don't dismiss the idea either. Pretty hilarious really.

Your best guess: How many of them are serious, how many are not?

There are many here who certainly seem to be serious. Are they play-acting?
The ones here?

Yes, play acting. But after long enough, is there really any difference? They seem to be slipping into the mental illness their cult leader has. They are so untethered from reality that they don't even know if they are lying or not. And it makes no difference to them if they are or not. These are apparently the kids who never had their asses kicked when they were young.
Fake it til you make it.

But they have to maintain the cult marching orders.
And those marching orders are to run democracy off the road – to divide the American people, to deflect from real problems and issues Republican have no answer for, and to poison the political well where citizens are so mistrustful of the process that they abandon political participation.

It's probably too late to reinstate President Trump into the White House..... but we can survive a few years of laughing and pointing at that stuttering vegetable and his giggling fuckpig made up with lipstick.... we've done it before.

What I look forward to is eliminating election theft and watching 12 more states turn red as we tally the ACTUAL votes....

:abgg2q.jpg:

New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated
"Hang onto your Confederate money, boys... the Rump's gonna rise again...!!! "

SetWidth940-tinfoil-hat.jpg

I’m not surprised.

If the Trunpsters on this site are representative of Trumpsters in the entire country, then 30% seems pretty accurate.

Sad, but accurate.
I disagree, were we to go based on USMB the number would be 8 out of 10.

I wondered about that actually.

I suspect that the Trumpsters here are Trumpier than the average Trumpsters. I agree that the number is likely higher here.

Forum List

Back