New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
A petition! Golly! Where is it? I know a whole bunch of people waiting to sign, including ...

Seymour Butts
I.P. Daily
Amanda Hugandkis
Hugh G Rection
Craven Moorehead
Ben Dover
Robin Banks
Peter File
Willie Makeit
Betty Wont

And of course, Mike Hunt.
Making fun of Americans is the pastime of traitors.

Making fun of Americans is the pastime of traitors.

Making fun of traitors is the pasttime of Americans.

And your ilk tried to violently overthrow our election and the constitution, traitor.

So of course, we Americans are going to mock you ruthlessly in your failure.

There was actually a guy named Mike Hunt at my workplace. Sometimes I needed to page him over the P.A. I just couldn't. I'd send someone to find him.

Making fun of traitors is the pasttime of Americans.

And your ilk tried to violently overthrow our election and the constitution, traitor.

So of course, we Americans are going to mock you ruthlessly in your failure.
Our system of government was never in danger you big dummy.

Our system of government was never in danger you big dummy.

Oh, I'm well aware of the incompetence of your ilk. But just because your attempt to violently overthrow the election and the constitution laughably failed doesn't mean you and yours are traitors for trying.

And Americans definitely make fun of traitors.

Oh, I'm well aware of the incompetence of your ilk. But just because your attempt to violently overthrow the election and the constitution laughably failed doesn't mean you and yours are traitors for trying.

And Americans definitely make fun of traitors.
You are still a dumbass if you think unarmed people can overthrow anything. I think we are done, you are terminally stupid.

There was fraud. Only an idiot thinks thinks the cover up is the truth. So, I guess you are a fool.
Well now that you have repeated for the 20th time there was fraud I'm convinced. No evidence needed, right dummy?

54243a5ebc2972da2d2f9f1a9b8b42be.gif

There was fraud. Only an idiot thinks thinks the cover up is the truth. So, I guess you are a fool.
LOL
Wait until the report comes out.
Wait again........we are we 'going to get Biden"?
A petition! Golly! Where is it? I know a whole bunch of people waiting to sign, including ...

Seymour Butts
I.P. Daily
Amanda Hugandkis
Hugh G Rection
Craven Moorehead
Ben Dover
Robin Banks
Peter File
Willie Makeit
Betty Wont

And of course, Mike Hunt.
And of Course.......Barry MyCockenher.

Republicans have carefully cultivated a conspiracy mentality for decades. Trump managed to take over the party because he understood their base better than GOP leadership did: Trump out batshitted them.

From Vance Foster to the Birther Conspiracy to 'The Storm', to the Big Lie......these aren't critical thinkers. They are oversensitive and emotional souls who genuinely believe that the world must be as they wish it is......or its a vast conspiracy against them.
Bingo, on both points.

g5000
Looks like Biden is doing the same. Guess you don't give a rats ass about that. Oh and Trump is no longer POTUS. Biden is.

Illegal ballots are the proof and they have plenty. That is why there is petition going to decertify the election. Try to be informed.
LOLOLOL

That petition can't do shit, no matter how many people sign it. It's all just to push more propaganda. Shit, it doesn't even ask for an address, meaning she's asking people from other states to support her state decertifying their election -- which they can't do anyway.

Wait until the report comes out. Republicans in AZ, know it. Again, that is why there is a statewide petition to decertify the election. Biden did not win AZ. legally if illegal votes were counted.
Dumbfuck, that's not a state-wide petition. It's open to anyone to sign.

Because ther was no evidence to hear. Man, you are so tormented over this. You must not be feeling well. Go smell some roses forchrist sake
The reason they did not hear the evidence is because it would have proven fraud. The system is corrupt and you idiots think that is somehow good for this country. You are dishonest awful people.

The reason they did not hear the evidence is because it would have proven fraud. The system is corrupt and you idiots think that is somehow good for this country. You are dishonest awful people.
^^^ utter bullshit. You have no idea how demented you sound by claiming over 60 independent judges, from left and right, believed there was evidence of fraud but opted not to hear it for any reason other than there really was no evidence being presented before them.

Forum List

Back