New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Projection. You are living a lie.
Holy Shit! Really?

Call our confidential hotline for a free consultation and more information at 1-888-993-3112Who Answers?. What Questions Should I Ask? Once the illness is stabilized, people with schizophrenia can benefit from self-help efforts.

Schizophrenia Hotline Number | Call Our Schizophrenia Helpline

www.mentalhelp.net/schizophrenia/hotline/

www.mentalhelp.net/schizophrenia/hotline/

You are still a dumbass if you think unarmed people can overthrow anything. I think we are done, you are terminally stupid.
So when your ilk stormed the capitol building chanting 'Hang Mike Pence', the secret service were 'terminally stupid' for shuttling the Vice President to a safe room?

Again, your kind *tried* to overthrow the election, *tried* to murder the VP, *tried* to wipe their asses with the constitution.

That they were so stupid they failed doesn't change a thing about you traitors.

And you are not trying to spin things?
I go to internet websites to find the facts.
---Arizona Audit Report Will be Delivered to Senate on Friday, Results Will Be Earth-Shattering---

---Arizona Audit Report Will be Delivered to Senate on Friday, Results Will Be Earth-Shattering---
LOL

That was yesterday. The Earth was not shattered.

Friday has come and gone Bubba

It doesn't matter. They'll just blame someone.

Their alternate universe "news" sites are never wrong, it's just someone else's fault.
Notice that the first thing they do when a judge rules against their fantasies is to rush to Google to see who appointed the judge. If not Trump, then it's a liberal shill being corrupt for the left. If trump-appointed, then the judge becomes an unfortunate victim of the deep state. These people have more excuses than brains.

Notice that the first thing they do when a judge rules against their fantasies is to rush to Google to see who appointed the judge. If not Trump, then it's a liberal shill being corrupt for the left. If trump-appointed, then the judge becomes an unfortunate victim of the deep state. These people have more excuses than brains.
It's the conspiratorial, paranoid, victim mentality that they share with their leader.

A few days back I posted a story from many years ago when Trump claimed the fucking EMMYS were rigged against him. This is just their natural impulse.

Group psychopathy.

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

I call bullshit.

Yes, there's a fringe out there that believes that there is a chance that Trump will be reinstated, but they are no more than a tiny fringe. Certainly not anything close 30% of any mainstream demographic. The “poll” has to either be an outright fraud, or the result of some seriously invalid methodology. Maybe they went to a mental hospital, somewhere, and polled those patients there who identified as “Republican”.

Even if it is proven beyond doubt that the outcome of the 2020 election was changed by cheating, once the Inauguration has taken place, there is no Constitutional mechanism to undo it.

Forum List

Back