New Wikileaks File Dump

Sorry bout that,

1. If your a emoral skank or a blatant corrupt investigator it makes no difference.
  2. America has just been smeared by lawlessness.
  3. Top government operatives just broke the laws of the land and nothings being done,,......yet...it will never make if completely under the rug.
  4. America watches.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

D4CXCZ9XkAAMlns.jpg

Good grief that's a ton of files. The Deep State is in panic mode!

There's a yuuuuge global deep state employee personal info dump and it's globally accessible to all.

D4CXCZvX4AAlzdd.jpg

Jobs died from food poisoning...

...eating bad wieners.

:thup:

So people are stupid enough to think that Assange didn't have a contingency plan for this situation? I wouldn't be surprised if he was saving some really damaging stuff just for this situation. With instructions to his crew about what to do going forward. That's not being a fraud, that's being a step ahead of your pursuers.

View attachment 255741

There's a yuuuuge global deep state employee personal info dump and it's globally accessible to all.

View attachment 255740

...eating bad wieners.

Somebody needs to put a bullet between the eyes of Assange

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 255741

View attachment 255740

...eating bad wieners.

Maybe the 'Tranny' Obama freed....

So people are stupid enough to think that Assange didn't have a contingency plan for this situation? I wouldn't be surprised if he was saving some really damaging stuff just for this situation. With instructions to his crew about what to do going forward. That's not being a fraud, that's being a step ahead of your pursuers.

Assange stood for openness and no more secrets....except for his own.

Biggest fraud ever

View attachment 255741

View attachment 255740

...eating bad wieners.

Maybe they will kill each other. Then the world has two less scumbags

View attachment 255741

View attachment 255740

...eating bad wieners.

But, but, you'll still exist?

View attachment 255741

View attachment 255740

...eating bad wieners.

You feeling lucky, punk?

^Clint Thickaswood.

View attachment 255741

View attachment 255740

...eating bad wieners.

They're sure protecting him.

f9bd746c7b349fb1ad7b8339839fb19c33e4eb83c2ff71b7b178a14837923cfb.jpg

Biggest fraud ever

Poor baby. Did Assange outsmart you too? Every person in that kind of position keeps some things under his hat for this type of situation. It's called a contingency plan. Just because he was better at keeping his personal things hidden than idiots like Podesta and Hillary doesn't make him a fraud. Just a lot smarter than them.

View attachment 255741 There's a yuuuuge global deep state employee personal info dump and it's globally accessible to all.

View attachment 255740

...eating bad wieners.

You feeling lucky, punk?

Please don't melt down internet tuff guy.

Something to think about! Imagine the alarm if Assange was put on the stand, asked to identify his source for the Clinton e-mails and he answered that it was Seth Rich...

th.jpg

But Muh Russia hack.

Biggest fraud ever

Poor baby. Did Assange outsmart you too? Every person in that kind of position keeps some things under his hat for this type of situation. It's called a contingency plan. Just because he was better at keeping his personal things hidden than idiots like Podesta and Hillary doesn't make him a fraud. Just a lot smarter than them.
Golfing gator is proud of his career keeping the people's government's secrets from the American people. He doesn't much care for Assange or his contingency plans.

This might be his motto?
"Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state".

Biggest fraud ever

Golfing gator is proud of his career keeping the people's government's secrets from the American people. He doesn't much care for Assange or his contingency plans.

It is very, very apparent.

Biggest fraud ever

He is very vocal about it.

Biggest fraud ever

He is very vocal about it.

USMB is his assignment.....

Forum List

Back