New Wikileaks File Dump

They have initiation rituals for a bunch of fraternities....kinda funny.

Lots of interesting and random shit in this data dump.

New Wikileaks File Dump

Discuss.

th

Are they providing toilet paper with that "dump"?

Something to think about! Imagine the alarm if Assange was put on the stand, asked to identify his source for the Clinton e-mails and he answered that it was Seth Rich...

Seth Rich didn't have the Clinton emails, he had the DNC server files.

Something to think about! Imagine the alarm if Assange was put on the stand, asked to identify his source for the Clinton e-mails and he answered that it was Seth Rich...

Seth Rich didn't have the Clinton emails, he had the DNC server files.
He had all the e-mails from the DNC correspondence <--> Hillary, etc. Some are e-mails that were deleted from Hillary's 33,000+ but not deleted from the DNC server. Yuuuge cross-referencing going on.

He had more... and then there's the laptop.

What if that gets 'dumped'.

th

Last edited:
So people are stupid enough to think that Assange didn't have a contingency plan for this situation? I wouldn't be surprised if he was saving some really damaging stuff just for this situation. With instructions to his crew about what to do going forward. That's not being a fraud, that's being a step ahead of your pursuers.

Assange stood for openness and no more secrets....except for his own.

Biggest fraud ever

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Poor baby. Did Assange outsmart you too? Every person in that kind of position keeps some things under his hat for this type of situation. It's called a contingency plan. Just because he was better at keeping his personal things hidden than idiots like Podesta and Hillary doesn't make him a fraud. Just a lot smarter than them.

Assange has done this as long as Wikileaks has been around. He hordes his stolen goods and doles them out in little pieces to simple minded people like you who think he is some sort of god.

All Assange has every cared about is Assange.

So people are stupid enough to think that Assange didn't have a contingency plan for this situation? I wouldn't be surprised if he was saving some really damaging stuff just for this situation. With instructions to his crew about what to do going forward. That's not being a fraud, that's being a step ahead of your pursuers.

Biggest fraud ever

Poor baby. Did Assange outsmart you too? Every person in that kind of position keeps some things under his hat for this type of situation. It's called a contingency plan. Just because he was better at keeping his personal things hidden than idiots like Podesta and Hillary doesn't make him a fraud. Just a lot smarter than them.
Golfing gator is proud of his career keeping the people's government's secrets from the American people. He doesn't much care for Assange or his contingency plans.

This might be his motto?
"Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state".

Petty crazy I do not think that people’s private medical records are any of your business.

Biggest fraud ever

Golfing gator is proud of his career keeping the people's government's secrets from the American people. He doesn't much care for Assange or his contingency plans.

This might be his motto?
"Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state".

Petty crazy I do not think that people’s private medical records are any of your business.

He has no private records. He's dead and far beyond your faux outrage.

Biggest fraud ever

This might be his motto?

And that just makes it all ok.

Biggest fraud ever

This might be his motto?

When we're dead, we won't care either.

But others might wish to shoulder our dead concern.

And the left sure love to use the dead for voting and concern. So, having a boomerang effect pleases me greatly.

This might be his motto?

And the left sure love to use the dead for voting and concern.

Does this dead person have family members that could be hurt by this information?

This might be his motto?

Does this dead person have family members that could be hurt by this information?

They knew. You really are an outraged social justice warrior.

Good that there's no job openings for such drivel as yours anymore. But this will be used to create new libel legislation.

MAGA

Good that there's no job openings for such drivel as yours anymore. But this will be used to create new libel legislation.

MAGA

But the rest of the world did not, now we all know...the question is why and what purpose does it serve to release it?

What value is gained by its release? Are we better off as a society now that it is released?

MAGA

But the rest of the world did not, now we all know...the question is why and what purpose does it serve to release it?

What value is gained by its release? Are we better off as a society now that it is released?

But so what?

There is no so what, Avenetti.

So there is no but, buttinski.

And new anti-libel legislation will deal with the leftist games.

MAGA

But so what?

There is no so what.

Are you this stupid or is it just an act for the forum?

MAGA

But so what?

There is no so what.

Yes, you are this stupid and your social justice outrage for the dead merits a 0.

I see new legislation coming...

You see an outraged dead person.

MAGA

But so what?

There is no so what.

Yes,.

Thank you for confirming it was not a act.

MAGA

But so what?

There is no so what.

Yes,.

Thank you for confirming it was not a act.

Thank you for your service to the dead. They can support your side...

...on 2020.

Forum List

Back