Non-Citizen Arrested for Voting 5 Times in Texas

Well, it's important that remove any "incentives" illegals might have for being here. They are only putting a burden on the rest of us.

This dude is five times more guilty of causing our political mess then any native born democrat.

What dude? The illegal voter?

My bad.......

Dudette

I didn't know if you were referring to the illegal voter or a poster. Lol. :D

I drinks some times

Now we know why all this desperation for having open borders and illegals.....by this corrupt administration!

Now we know.
To get more votes for Republicans.
It all makes perfect sense now.

One person got caught. How many didn't get caught?
I ask that same question about gun violence.
The second amendment is a RIGHT of the people. Illegals do not have any rights to vote in OUR elections. Nor do they have any right to even be here. Do you think our resources are endless? WTF?
As a matter of fact, leftist fanatics like swimexpert DO think the resources of the people he wants to transfer wealth from, are unlimited.

:cuckoo:

You're hard pressed to find anyone on this board who is more opposed to illegal immigration than me. I've even been known to advocate for a military invasion of Mexico. Guess that goes to show how much you know. :slap:

OMG, people can drive over the speed limit in their cars. We must immediately put governors on all cars!

She was caught, she's paying a fine. No ID law would have prevented this because she lied on her registration form.

(And what a deceptive title...she voted five times in 10 years? Not a very dedicated voter)

The woman registered to vote
It is up to the county registrar to verify her registration

If that fails, then voter ID will only verify a registered voter

Look...........there's an ant......................silly me.......there is only one ant........
I bet SwimExpert believes those getting a speeding ticket are the only ones that speed or that every person that fishes catches a fish each time they throw the hook in the water.

Non-Citizen Arrested for Voting 5 Times in Texas

But there is no voter fraud in this country according to the liberals. I dont care if the fraud is from the left or the right. It needs to stop

Oh my god, one person did something bad!

Is your claim that it only happened one time?

You're too obtuse to comprehend my claim.

You're too cowardly to answer my question. Didn't think you had the guts pussy.

Forum List

Back