Obama to go on tour and announce future executive actions before state of the union address

Gotta love our President moving ahead without the Do Nothing Congress

long overdue

Now that Harry Reid is no longer the Senate Majority Leader, it will no longer be the Do Nothing Congress. Obama will have to veto the bills that will finally be sent to him. I know you will then call him the Do Nothing President, right?
Congress will spend two years pointedly sending him things he will never sign such as dismantling SS or renaming the rocky mountains after Ronald Reagan.

long overdue

I just bookmarked this post of yours. It's going to bite you in the ass so hard you'll leave this place. I already know what will happen and this is not it. Idiot.

It is about time that our President starts realizing what leadership is all about
Trying to work with a Republican Gridlocked Congress is useless

Obama will accomplish more in his last two years than he did in the previous four

Dude you are confusing leadership with dictatorship. see people with brains who passed high school and got their diploma know that leadership is defined by how ell you bring people together, not far apart. dictatorship is fuck everybody else and I'll do everything myself, because i have the POWER. Go in your hole now and fuck off.
The more Mr Obama acts to make the country a better place the more his approval numbers rebound, go figure.

Playing golf in Hawaii for two weeks at taxpayers expense did seem to help his image.
Taking executive action on immigration had more to do with it than golf.

long overdue

Now that Harry Reid is no longer the Senate Majority Leader, it will no longer be the Do Nothing Congress. Obama will have to veto the bills that will finally be sent to him. I know you will then call him the Do Nothing President, right?

What makes you think any bills will be sent to Obama?

Where have you been the last four years?

I have been watching the House pass bills that are gathering dust in a Democrat committee or in a stack under Harry Reid's desk. Where have you been?

make it a better place? We have riots, looting, protesters like YOUR OWS taking over malls. People in the country is less United under him than even Bush. but that's what you calling him making THE COUNTRY better. You're an Obama goon/tool/ows out there stirring up all this shit.
Sometimes shit needs to be stirred or it will continue to clog the drain.

Only shit for brains would use shit as an example to prove a shitty point.
It's true and you know it, real lasting beneficial change often does not occur unless the powers that be are shown in no uncertain terms that they are really pissing people off with their inaction.

RIGHT NOW, this second if you could name one thing you think Congress should have or should act upon what is it? Specifically.
Reality based immigration reform would be a good start. Of course they will not touch it with yet another election coming up next year.

How would you change immigration laws so that they would be a help to the working man and women of America, who are citizens.

Our President needs to use the State of the Union address to lay down the gauntlet with Republicans

Here is what you need to do, if you fail, here is the Executive Actions I will take

You are fucking retarded!!! Read what you just wrote you stupid penis. You said, you'd want him to do this if these conditions aren't met, right? Guess what? He doing them anyways, and going on tour saying he is. Fuck off.

long overdue

Congress will spend two years pointedly sending him things he will never sign such as dismantling SS or renaming the rocky mountains after Ronald Reagan.

One of the first bills passed will be to finish building the Keystone pipeline. Will Obama veto it?

long overdue

What makes you think any bills will be sent to Obama?

Where have you been the last four years?

I have been watching the House pass bills that are gathering dust in a Democrat committee or in a stack under Harry Reid's desk. Where have you been?
The house voted on those bills (political stunts), mostly abolishing the ACA, knowing for a fact that they would never get a vote in the Senate. Don't blame it all on Reid, on the rare occasions they sent him a real bill instead of a political stunt it got a vote.

Our President needs to use the State of the Union address to lay down the gauntlet with Republicans

Here is what you need to do, if you fail, here is the Executive Actions I will take

You mean dictate to them as would a dic......

Republicans have a two year window of opportunity. After 2016 it will be gone

What will they do?

If they continue to pass kill Obamacare legislation they will get nothing done. If they work with the President, they can get things done they have been waiting six years for

My view is they will bow to the TeaTards and continue to block all things Obama. They will blow it

In the absence of a Republican Congress working with the President.....Obama will use executive orders to do what needs doing

long overdue

That's what you're going to say when the next President is a Republican and they just bypass congress with their agenda and Obama it through an executive order, aren't you big guy?

Turns out when you called W "King George" ... it was a lie ...
I have no doubt a Republican President will use executive orders and signing statements

Why wouldn't they?

long overdue

I just bookmarked this post of yours. It's going to bite you in the ass so hard you'll leave this place. I already know what will happen and this is not it. Idiot.

It is about time that our President starts realizing what leadership is all about

Obama will accomplish more in his last two years than he did in the previous four
When does he declare martial law and have himself appointed president for life?

What will they do?

If they continue to pass kill Obamacare legislation they will get nothing done. If they work with the President, they can get things done they have been waiting six years for

My view is they will bow to the TeaTards and continue to block all things Obama. They will blow it

In the absence of a Republican Congress working with the President.....Obama will use executive orders to do what needs doing

Everybody needs to ignore rightwinger. Why? he's intentionally not listening to a word any of you are saying. Why bother with him? It's not fun. He's fucking annoying, because he cant discuss anything, because he doesn't listen. Put an end to him.

long overdue

One of the first bills passed will be to finish building the Keystone pipeline. Will Obama veto it?
Probably will if it means over-ruling the state governments that oppose it. Nice how you guys will throw state rights to the wolves for the sake of the petroleum industry.

long overdue

Doesn't look like he will Capt Hyperbole

long overdue

Probably will if it means over-ruling the state governments that oppose it. Nice how you guys will throw state rights to the wolves for the sake of the petroleum industry.
So you oppose pot legalization in Colorado, right?

What will they do?

Everybody needs to ignore rightwinger. Why? he's intentionally not listening to a word any of you are saying. Why bother with him? It's not fun. He's fucking annoying, because he cant discuss anything, because he doesn't listen. Put an end to him.
Which is what I expect Republicans will do
I doubt if they can change their spots

Which means Republicans will get nothing done in the next two years

long overdue

Doesn't look like he will Capt Hyperbole
Why not? Heck if Congress is just an impediment to him carrying out his agenda just announce he is suspending Congress indefinitely. He already thinks he can say when Congress is in session or not.

Just put occupied on ignore. His shit wasn't worth the bacteria and stench.

I put them on ignore a long time ago. I'll see a post of theirs every now and then and they are usually filled with lies and stupidity, like Obama is making this country better. I think he's a paid Obama goon who goes around beating the drums for his Dear wonderful leader. He's also involved with the OWS agitators who is stirring up the crap on us with protesting that turns into violence. That's why I won't have anything to do them.

Thank you, Mr. President.

10888626_761031650656558_1510632008694189666_n_zps426a7ba1.jpg

long overdue

So you oppose pot legalization in Colorado, right?
I generally support state rights until they try doing stupid shit like denying people their rights or legislating from the bible or giving away the store to multinational corporations.

Forum List

Back