OK it's time for logic

All right. Let's just play along with the right wingers and conclude that there was no collusion. Does that mean there was no Russian interference in the last election?

No.

So if Trump is so innocent, then why isn't he trying to help find out what happened during the election whereby Russia was able to do what they did?

Why didnt barry stop it? He knew it was going on long before the election.
You should probably stick to fantasticle black achievements.
Why didn't Obama stop it is an ignorant question. Probably why it's now the rights fav talking point from their #1 fact source, trumps tweets.

If hacking is so easy to stop why didn't all those European entities just stop it today? Why didn't the government just flip the switch and turn it off?

Barry knew about it why didnt he stop it or bring it up during the election buttercup?

You were told why and stop pretending that you, trump and the other nuts here would not have cried about it being done to help Hillary.

Besides, he did try to stop it and he did talk on camera about it.

Meanwhile, trump spoke directly to Russia and made it sound like it was a continuing conversation.

Why is that okay with the RWNJs?
[emoji780]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
All right. Let's just play along with the right wingers and conclude that there was no collusion. Does that mean there was no Russian interference in the last election?

No.

So if Trump is so innocent, then why isn't he trying to help find out what happened during the election whereby Russia was able to do what they did?

Why didn't Obama stop it is an ignorant question. Probably why it's now the rights fav talking point from their #1 fact source, trumps tweets.

If hacking is so easy to stop why didn't all those European entities just stop it today? Why didn't the government just flip the switch and turn it off?

Barry knew about it why didnt he stop it or bring it up during the election buttercup?

You were told why and stop pretending that you, trump and the other nuts here would not have cried about it being done to help Hillary.

Meanwhile, trump spoke directly to Russia and made it sound like it was a continuing conversation.

[emoji780]

Yeah...barry told him to cut it out.

[emoji780]

Obama has nothing to do with this.

No.

It is because he knows that Russia did not got involved at all. That it was a made up story like they had made up several stories about him groping women. Nobody takes a liar serious at all.

th

There isn't anyone in the cheeto's inner circle and family (and the cheeto in chief himself) who does not have close ties to Russia, visit Russia, bring money from Russia or launder Russian money and more.

And every single one of them lied about it.

SMH at the willful knowledge of the RWNJs who pretend none of this happened and is happening now.

Traitors.

[emoji780]

Obama has nothing to do with this.

[emoji780]

But you said he did nothing. Which is it?

Fact is, he did much more than that.

Fact it, the cheeto tried to undo all of President Obama's work to get Russia out of US business.

Fact is, Repubs fought President Obama's efforts and are doing nothing about the cheeto's open collusion with Russia.

Fact is, RWNJs are fine with all of that.

Traitors.

No.

Obviously, Trump is a Putin mole. We all know that. I saw it on CNN.

We'll talk about the 17 intelligence agencies who had been informing Trump of these matters since October. I know that Trump tweets and you think its a command from God. but the CNN story rally has little to do with anything. So tell us about Sean Rich.

Folks, he is the president. When is the last time you heard him voicing concern what happened?
I'm curious what you believe should be done about Obama's interference in foreign elections.

I'm curious what you believe about republicans using every method of avoidance they can in order to deny the truth.

[emoji780]

But you said he did nothing. Which is it?

Fact is, he did much more than that.

Fact it, the cheeto tried to undo all of President Obama's work to get Russia out of US business.

Fact is, Repubs fought President Obama's efforts and are doing nothing about the cheeto's open collusion with Russia.

Fact is, RWNJs are fine with all of that.

Traitors.

Yeah....the dems are pretty tough on old Vlad.
How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime

No.

We'll talk about the 17 intelligence agencies who had been informing Trump of these matters since October. I know that Trump tweets and you think its a command from God. but the CNN story rally has little to do with anything. So tell us about Sean Rich.

What rally?
And who is Sean Rich?

whereby Russia was able to do what they did?

What, precisely, did they do?

Why are we now defending Russia?

Look, you are not going to be explained something you 've been shown a million times and told that all our intelligence agencies have found to be true just because Donald Trump tells you its a hoax and your ass is dumb enough t believe everything Trump says.

No.

Isn't that the FBI and Congress' job?

No.

What rally?
And who is Sean Rich?

There was no rally, I made a typo and the word was supposed to be really and don't pretend you don't know about Sean Rich .

Folks, he is the president. When is the last time you heard him voicing concern what happened?
why didn't he when he was president? why don't you demand the same from your side. you just come off as the normal lib hypocrite. here's obummer stating it is ridicules to think that.

No.

Trump can have the agencies under his authority to begin building in preventative measures to stop the hacking that occurred.

No.

What rally?
And who is Sean Rich?

There was no rally, I made a typo and the word was supposed to be really and don't pretend you don't know about Sean Rich .
you mean seth rich?

No.

Trump can have the agencies under his authority to begin building in preventative measures to stop the hacking that occurred.
well you'd be the first to say he was interfering in the investigation. you all are fking whack jobs. there is a no win scenario for trump with the idiots who are the libs. None. I laugh at you fks daily in here cause you speak out both sides of your mouth and you never hold your own accountable. what you post is useless bullshit.

why didn't he when he was president? why don't you demand the same from your side. you just come off as the normal lib hypocrite. here's obummer stating it is ridicules to think that.

Not going to work JC. We all know what your side would have done had Obama broadcast how the Russians were hacking the DNC servers and using that hacked information against democrats. So no one is going to give your claims that are based on a Trump tweet credence.

Forum List

Back