OK it's time for logic

All right. Let's just play along with the right wingers and conclude that there was no collusion. Does that mean there was no Russian interference in the last election?

No.

So if Trump is so innocent, then why isn't he trying to help find out what happened during the election whereby Russia was able to do what they did?
Obviously, Trump is a Putin mole. We all know that. I saw it on CNN.

We'll talk about the 17 intelligence agencies who had been informing Trump of these matters since October. I know that Trump tweets and you think its a command from God. but the CNN story rally has little to do with anything. So tell us about Sean Rich.

What rally?
And who is Sean Rich?

There was no rally, I made a typo and the word was supposed to be really and don't pretend you don't know about Sean Rich .
you mean seth rich?

Whatever. I don't follow fake news like you guys.

All right. Let's just play along with the right wingers and conclude that there was no collusion. Does that mean there was no Russian interference in the last election?

No.

So if Trump is so innocent, then why isn't he trying to help find out what happened during the election whereby Russia was able to do what they did?
Isn't that the FBI and Congress' job?

Trump can have the agencies under his authority to begin building in preventative measures to stop the hacking that occurred.
Okay!
Trump’s cybersecurity executive order is a good first step

No.

Trump can have the agencies under his authority to begin building in preventative measures to stop the hacking that occurred.
well you'd be the first to say he was interfering in the investigation. you all are fking whack jobs. there is a no win scenario for trump with the idiots who are the libs. None. I laugh at you fks daily in here cause you speak out both sides of your mouth and you never hold your own accountable. what you post is useless bullshit.

No I would not. You dumb ass conservatives who sunk the nation with your economic folly really need to shut the fuck up thinking you can tell us what we think. We are far more capable of telling you guys what you think because it's so simple. Trump having the agencies under his control begin to put together preventative measures to stop the hacking would not interfere with the investigations.

Barry knew about it why didnt he stop it or bring it up during the election buttercup?

You were told why and stop pretending that you, trump and the other nuts here would not have cried about it being done to help Hillary.

Besides, he did try to stop it and he did talk on camera about it.

Meanwhile, trump spoke directly to Russia and made it sound like it was a continuing conversation.

Why is that okay with the RWNJs?
[emoji780]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah...barry told him to cut it out.

Obama has nothing to do with this.

His name is Barry..

Barack Obama's Poem "Pop" - www.independentsentinel.com

obamas-branson-beach-2-wm-480w.jpg

Obama_challenged_Richard_Branson_to-f889fdafdb7373b4fa067e8598d7dd2b.cf.png

Childish trolling.

I've read the testimony and watched it. He did nothing of the sort.

But you see, you got what you wanted. Hillary s not president.

Trump is president. Therefore Trumps actions shall be questioned just like every other president.

From the Comey statement:
My bold.
Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
<<snip>>

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.
<<snip>>

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.
<<snip>>

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
<<snip>>
Transcript: FBI Director James B. Comey's statement on the Clinton email investigation
Yep there was wrong doing by a stupid person, now stupid is a get out of jail free card, if you're a Clinton.

Only thing that Comey lied about, that he did not see any signs that she knew what she was doing was wrong. But having her own unauthorized phones, that she had to go several floors down and outside of the building to use. And then after she finished the use of it, she smashes completely. But then I do not like how they given her plenty of time to hand over her servers to have them bleached clean from all the data that was on it, and they knew that she had them bleached. That is like having the murderer to re-enter the crime scene that he had committed the murder, to wipe it down before they can investigate the scene.
And another thing that Hillary lied about. That she said that she handed over all of the servers. But later on, they has found out that there were more servers that she did not handed over to them. That is automatically an offense.
But Comey did not see nothing to charge her for. But she was aware of her actions.

It is an offence under Section 327 of the Crimes Act to carry out an act of perjury. Perjury is an act of a person who makes any false statement on oath concerning a matter which is material to the proceedings, knowing the statement to be false. Essentially, it refers to lying in Court while under oath.

To prove that you hindered an investigation, the police must prove that you personally committed an act to hinder the investigation and that the act was committed deliberately. The act must have hindered an investigation of a serious indictable offence committed by another person, the apprehension of another person who has committed a serious indictable offence or the discovery of evidence concerning a serious indictable offence.

It is an offence under Section 319 of the Crimes Act to pervert the course of justice. Perverting the course of justice refers to a person either performing an act or making an admission with the intention of deliberately interfering with the administration of justice. For example, if someone was to provide the police with false details about a case (fabricating information) that led the police on a "wild goose chase" and thus distracted them from administering justice.

To prove that you have tampered with evidence, the police must prove that you fabricated, concealed, damaged, destroyed, suppressed, altered or falsified evidence (other than by carrying out an act of Perjury), or you knowingly made use of evidence that had been tampered with, you knew that the evidence would be required in judicial proceedings and you tampered with the evidence with the intent to mislead the judicial tribunal during the judicial proceedings.

Perjury Lawyer | False Accusations | Hinder an Investigation | Tampering with Evidence | Turnbul

But she has used this as an excuse of her actions. But she was still capable of running the world.

Hillary Clinton Took 6 Months to 'Get Over' Concussion, Bill Says of Timeline Bill Clinton Reveals Hillary Took 6 Months to ‘Get Over’ Concussion

trump loons are so funny.

comey did a lot wrong... he never lied. idiota

and what should normal people get over? that 1/3 of the electorate is holding the country hostage?

that a sociopath who is woefully incompetent is in the white house?

that said sociopath is destroying our place in the world and turning our foreign policy over to Russia so he can profit financially?

you loons whined for 8 years about a president who was actually elected by 52% of the voting public in a race where the losing candidate got more votes than this orange lunatic in chief.

*you* get over it.
Well, Martha Stewart was just laying back cutting open and eating an apple with a butcher's knife watching how Comey had let Hillary off with many of lies, but he did not let her off the hook for one single little lie. As she is watching this on T.V. she is reminiscing about all the nights that she had to lied into the same bed with Big Bertha that never had taken a bath in her life, giving Big Bertha fellatio treatments every night while she was locked up. But while Hillary never has gotten her lips wet behind bars.
Well, basically, the President actually won by 92 %. But by them having all of Hillary's groupies returning five to six times to the ballots boxes reentering their votes over and over, while the Illegals and El Chapo's men coming into the ballot boxes doing the same thing as well. That it has brought the percentage of Trump votes down.

GslJ8zH.jpg

th

Uhh.... where do you buy your mushrooms?

My ex was into mushrooms ,maybe bought them from him. :biggrin:

No.

Okay!
Trump’s cybersecurity executive order is a good first step

At least we have one winger who can actually respond to the OP with something halfway productive.

Firstly, this development was truly important — a serious call to action to beef up government cybersecurity measures at a time when breaches dominate the headlines and mounting worries about a future cyber war among nation-states are legitimate. Secondly, while this executive branch step was absolutely necessary, it is insufficient. We need to go much further.

Trump’s cybersecurity executive order is a good first step

No.

It is because he knows that Russia did not got involved at all. That it was a made up story like they had made up several stories about him groping women. Nobody takes a liar serious at all.

th

Yeah all 17 intelligence agencies just made it up because they all were mad that Hillary didn't win.
None of those 17 intelligence agencies had access to the DNC server.

The server obviously contained evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the DNC.

Folks, he is the president. When is the last time you heard him voicing concern what happened?

He can't even say Russia because of the looney liberals, he is best to just let the investigation play out because if he makes one suggestion y'all idiots will start claiming he's a Russian agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks, he is the president. When is the last time you heard him voicing concern what happened?

He can't even say Russia because of the looney liberals, he is best to just let the investigation play out because if he makes one suggestion y'all idiots will start claiming he's a Russian agent.

Yeah just keep believing the poor pitiful Donald Trump is a victim line.

No.

Why didnt barry stop it? He knew it was going on long before the election.
You should probably stick to fantasticle black achievements.
Why didn't Obama stop it is an ignorant question. Probably why it's now the rights fav talking point from their #1 fact source, trumps tweets.

If hacking is so easy to stop why didn't all those European entities just stop it today? Why didn't the government just flip the switch and turn it off?

Barry knew about it why didnt he stop it or bring it up during the election buttercup?

You were told why and stop pretending that you, trump and the other nuts here would not have cried about it being done to help Hillary.

Actually Barry said Trump was silly for saying the election was rigged before the election, but you probably forgot that with all the fake MSM You've been spoon feed.

Why are we now defending Russia?

I'm only asking what, precisely, they did? No one has ever answered that.

Russia had hackers try to get into the systems during the votes of all democracies across the globe.
During the hearings our election officials said that the malware and virus programs either alerted and or stopped it and no votes were changed or compromised.

No.

We'll talk about the 17 intelligence agencies who had been informing Trump of these matters since October. I know that Trump tweets and you think its a command from God. but the CNN story rally has little to do with anything. So tell us about Sean Rich.

What rally?
And who is Sean Rich?

There was no rally, I made a typo and the word was supposed to be really and don't pretend you don't know about Sean Rich .

You dont even know who the players are in all this.
Stick with your fantastical black fantasies.

No.

"Logic"

Tell me something, if there were any collusion between Trump and Russia, don't you think there would have been concrete evidence found of it by now?

I mean, how long has this crap been going on? Seven months? Where's the evidence?

I'm curious what you believe should be done about Obama's interference in foreign elections.

I'm curious what you believe about republicans using every method of avoidance they can in order to deny the truth.
Ok, truth time. How did the Russians alleged interference affect you? What did you do differently?

Regarding avoidance, it has been acknowledged, there are sanctions, and it is currently under investigation. What else do you want done?

As a follow up, what should be done about Obama and his interference in foreign elections?

You might want to go back and read Comey's July statement again. He laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, which was the legal threshold for prosecution, but then said she really didn't mean to break the law. LMAO In one portion of his statement, he said no reasonable person would have the conversations she did on a unsecure system. Of course he didn't take her false exculpatory statements into account when determining intent when they are used in courts everyday to prove intent.

So yeah, the bitch was guilty and just too stupid to be prosecuted, according to Comey.

I've read the testimony and watched it. He did nothing of the sort.

But you see, you got what you wanted. Hillary s not president.

Trump is president. Therefore Trumps actions shall be questioned just like every other president.

From the Comey statement:
My bold.
Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
<<snip>>

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.
<<snip>>

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.
<<snip>>

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
<<snip>>
Transcript: FBI Director James B. Comey's statement on the Clinton email investigation
Yep there was wrong doing by a stupid person, now stupid is a get out of jail free card, if you're a Clinton.

Only thing that Comey lied about, that he did not see any signs that she knew what she was doing was wrong. But having her own unauthorized phones, that she had to go several floors down and outside of the building to use. And then after she finished the use of it, she smashes completely. But then I do not like how they given her plenty of time to hand over her servers to have them bleached clean from all the data that was on it, and they knew that she had them bleached. That is like having the murderer to re-enter the crime scene that he had committed the murder, to wipe it down before they can investigate the scene.
And another thing that Hillary lied about. That she said that she handed over all of the servers. But later on, they has found out that there were more servers that she did not handed over to them. That is automatically an offense.
But Comey did not see nothing to charge her for. But she was aware of her actions.

It is an offence under Section 327 of the Crimes Act to carry out an act of perjury. Perjury is an act of a person who makes any false statement on oath concerning a matter which is material to the proceedings, knowing the statement to be false. Essentially, it refers to lying in Court while under oath.

To prove that you hindered an investigation, the police must prove that you personally committed an act to hinder the investigation and that the act was committed deliberately. The act must have hindered an investigation of a serious indictable offence committed by another person, the apprehension of another person who has committed a serious indictable offence or the discovery of evidence concerning a serious indictable offence.

It is an offence under Section 319 of the Crimes Act to pervert the course of justice. Perverting the course of justice refers to a person either performing an act or making an admission with the intention of deliberately interfering with the administration of justice. For example, if someone was to provide the police with false details about a case (fabricating information) that led the police on a "wild goose chase" and thus distracted them from administering justice.

To prove that you have tampered with evidence, the police must prove that you fabricated, concealed, damaged, destroyed, suppressed, altered or falsified evidence (other than by carrying out an act of Perjury), or you knowingly made use of evidence that had been tampered with, you knew that the evidence would be required in judicial proceedings and you tampered with the evidence with the intent to mislead the judicial tribunal during the judicial proceedings.

Perjury Lawyer | False Accusations | Hinder an Investigation | Tampering with Evidence | Turnbul

But she has used this as an excuse of her actions. But she was still capable of running the world.

Hillary Clinton Took 6 Months to 'Get Over' Concussion, Bill Says of Timeline Bill Clinton Reveals Hillary Took 6 Months to ‘Get Over’ Concussion

trump loons are so funny.

comey did a lot wrong... he never lied. idiota

and what should normal people get over? that 1/3 of the electorate is holding the country hostage?

that a sociopath who is woefully incompetent is in the white house?

that said sociopath is destroying our place in the world and turning our foreign policy over to Russia so he can profit financially?

you loons whined for 8 years about a president who was actually elected by 52% of the voting public in a race where the losing candidate got more votes than this orange lunatic in chief.

*you* get over it.
Well, Martha Stewart was just laying back cutting open and eating an apple with a butcher's knife watching how Comey had let Hillary off with many of lies, but he did not let her off the hook for one single little lie. As she is watching this on T.V. she is reminiscing about all the nights that she had to lied into the same bed with Big Bertha that never had taken a bath in her life, giving Big Bertha fellatio treatments every night while she was locked up. But while Hillary never has gotten her lips wet behind bars.
Well, basically, the President actually won by 92 %. But by them having all of Hillary's groupies returning five to six times to the ballots boxes reentering their votes over and over, while the Illegals and El Chapo's men coming into the ballot boxes doing the same thing as well. That it has brought the percentage of Trump votes down.

GslJ8zH.jpg

th

thanks for the imbecilic memes.

let me know when Martha doesn't tell the orange sociopath to go screw himself.

Martha Stewart appears to give Donald Trump the middle finger in photo

you should probably actually know what you're talking about before you open your trump loon mouth

No.

"Logic"

Tell me something, if there were any collusion between Trump and Russia, don't you think there would have been concrete evidence found of it by now?

I mean, how long has this crap been going on? Seven months? Where's the evidence?

trump loons are funny.

why would we have "concrete evidence" yet? there haven't been hearings.

or do we only do those things for democrats that repugs want to screw over?

run along.

What rally?
And who is Sean Rich?

you mean seth rich?

Whatever. I don't follow fake news like you guys.
is that who you meant? no need to be a dick to me

No.

Now it's waaay past time for logic because the OP damn sure didn't provide it. How much more investigating can be done on this? What is Trump supposed to do that hasn't already been done? Just because the left keeps going down a dead end road, don't blame the right for not following them.

Forum List

Back