Oopsies: If MAGA Republicans Are So Bad, Why Are Dems Funding Them?

And you are obviously 100% on board, but instead of just saying that you trot out your usual lame “but both parties do it” spiel.

Talk about embarrassing.

On board what?

On board with people being allowed to vote to whomever they wish, even if it is done to screw over the "other side"? Yep I am 100% on board with that.

That is a chance they have to face. Rush Limbaugh pushed his ditto heads to vote for Obama in the primaries hoping to cause chaos among the Dems... how did that work out?

Obama was never a fascist; the people the DCCC are supporting pretty much are. Worse, they're hurting whatever's left of the Democratic party's credibility with more neutral voters.

I get the logic behind the tactics, but I think there are better ones.

That’s the chance they are taking and it’s why I think they are wrong to do this.

It's terrible -- and I'm pretty partisan left these days, but it's mind-bogglingly dangerous. It would be like Jewish political activists supporting the Nazis before the 1932 election.

On board what?

On board with people being allowed to vote to whomever they wish, even if it is done to screw over the "other side"? Yep I am 100% on board with that.
Obviously. But instead of just being honest about your position you want to pretend you have the kind of integrity Democrats and Republicans lack and are above it all.

You are a fraud.

You would not know logic if it came up and bit you on the ass.

Interesting to know this was not your own view, but that it was given to you by Raddatz or someone else.

The answer is simple, it is called wining at all cost politics. IT has been going on longer than you or I have been alive and yet you are either ignorant of history or your just do not care about appearing to be honest any longer.
Aw, c'mon....

You can't just disagree with someone because you don't like them. LOL

Obama was never a fascist; the people the DCCC are supporting pretty much are. Worse, they're hurting whatever's left of the Democratic party's credibility with more neutral voters.

I get the logic behind the tactics, but I think there are better ones.

I agree there are better ones.

So you have no answer. Right. Because there is no good answer.

Your masters either don't really believe the opposition is that terrible

OR

They do not care, as long as they acquire power.

Hope you're proud.
So neither you nor I would sink this low. Okay, but some people would, we have seen claimed in the news. I haven't heard people SAYING they reregistered from Dem to GOP in Maryland to vote for Dan Cox (Hooray, Dan Cox for Governor!! Down with RINO Hogan!!!) so I don't know if there's a word of truth in this claim that Dems actually put Trump-supported Dan Cox over the top in Maryland, in the Republican primary.

Actually, I don't believe it. It's a lot of trouble to reregister party and I doubt many did it. I reregistered twice from GOP to Independent (during all the lousy GOP prez candidates during Obama) and then back again, so I know. I think Dan Cox won because Republicans are sick of that awful, short, bald, virtue-signalling excuse for a RINO Hogan, and we all voted for Dan Cox instead of the stupid Hogan proxy.

If you mean Dem money-men are giving big campaign contributions to Trump candidates, probably true. But these are Dem pols, and we already know they are immoral. This is not a big surprise.

I think it's okay, in the sense that they are likely to get hoist on their own petard. Real people vote for the Trump candidates and Dems give them money, and they win, and they may very well take over. Hey, money is good. I'd rather Dem money go to my guys than to those awful Dem commies.

Obviously. But instead of just being honest about your position you want to pretend you have the kind of integrity Democrats and Republicans lack and are above it all.

You are a fraud.

I have been 100% honest about my position. I fully support the right of the parties to do these things and for people to be able to vote for whom they wish. I have been against closed primaries for a long time.

What's ironic, Sue is that same strategy got liberals Trump in the first place! The Main Stream Media pushed Trump hard before the GOP primary assuming that Hillary would have the easiest time running against him rather than people like Jeb Bush. So they got their "dream" matchup but to their horror, Trump won! The reaction from the Main Stream Media on election night was shock and I think chagrin because they KNEW that they were responsible for Trump being President!
Yeah. That was what I was saying: very clever for the Dems to pay for "unacceptable" candidates, but what if everybody keeps voting them in? I think all that Dem money just keeps our good guys more viable. More fool the Dems, really.

The biggest threat to two party government is ranked choice voting... Look at Alaska, the ended up with a moderate candidate over the more extreme Palin..

Ranked Choice isn't the best system but it is far better than the present version.. It allows people to vote who they want not against who they fear... It is far more positive..

It is more democratic in nature.

I would refine it to STV (Single Transferable Vote ) and PR (Proportional Representation) for multiseat districts and US divisive politics could heal within a generation and have very noticeable improvements in a few cycles.. IT would create more parties with better representation for people... e.g. socially conservative economically liberal, Socially liberal economically conservative, Greens, Libertarians,...

This offers far more choice to voters and the parties would less big tent but tighter with a mandate to negotiate with other parties. Dealmakers do well.
I hate it. It stopped Palin, who was definitely ahead. No one can explain to my understanding how Palin, well ahead, ended up DEFEATED, but I do think Alaska needs to get rid of that crooked system of voting immediately.

I have to wonder now, whether it was the media who boosted Trump in the first place during the 2016 primary. For all of their current whining about what has happened to the once more cooperative with Democrats GOP, they obsessively covered Trump from the day he descended on the escalator.

Forum List

Back