Oopsies: If MAGA Republicans Are So Bad, Why Are Dems Funding Them?

I get why they're doing it. But what if the extremists win?

That is a chance they have to face. Rush Limbaugh pushed his ditto heads to vote for Obama in the primaries hoping to cause chaos among the Dems... how did that work out?

This is not new to this election, that you feel the need to pretend it is happening for the first time ever is damn embarrassing for you.

It is the first time a president has put forth a speech in which the entire content is painting a fringe of the opposition party fascist extremists who threaten democracy. Not a campaign speech--taxpayer funded. Then, his party still supports those candidates with their money.

Hmm

If you hurl most personal insults, I will know you have nothing, and so will the board.

It is the first time a president has put forth a speech in which the entire content is painting a fringe of the opposition party fascist extremists who threaten democracy. Not a campaign speech--taxpayer funded. Then, his party still supports those candidates with their money.

and?

Hmm

If you hurl most personal insults, I will know you have nothing, and so will the board.
So you claim that you and the rest of the MAGArats are the fringe ?

Sadly not. You ARE what the Republican Party has become

You tell me. You're the Leftist here. Is it that:

1. They don't really believe the MAGAs are fascist extremists who threaten democracy OR

2. They do not care, as long as it advances their power? In which case, they lack a conscience?

Lesh and Mac have already conceded, and more I might have lost track of. Let's see what you've got.

So you claim that you and the rest of the MAGArats are the fringe ?

Sadly not. You ARE what the Republican Party has become

And your party supports "us" with your money.

Thank you. Zero conscience in your party. You have to live with that. I do not.

Another concession. I accept your defeat.
It is in no way a concession. Your premise is that the Dems that have backed crazy Trumpers are supporting fascism.

It may be misguided but it is not that.

You of course are as dishonest as ever

It is in no way a concession. Your premise is that the Dems that have backed crazy Trumpers are supporting fascism.

It may be misguided but it is not that.

You of course are as dishonest as ever

I accept your defeat.

As a political strategy it is not a bad one. But again, once your Party Leader puts forth a speech with the sole intention of painting these enemies as fascist Nazi extremists who threaten democracy, you can't use the strategy without the backfire. It exposes that you either do not really believe it, or you do not care.

Both are bad, which is why I'm being called names and being personally insulted here, but few will address the issue.
Democrats assume the voters looking for a Republican leader want the same ol crappy Republican leadership that has failed them for decades. I’m pretty sure they have been over that kind of candidate for awhile now. This will most likely come back and bite them in the ass.

You tell me. You're the Leftist here. Is it that:

1. They don't really believe the MAGAs are fascist extremists who threaten democracy OR

2. They do not care, as long as it advances their power? In which case, they lack a conscience?

Lesh and Mac have already conceded, and more I might have lost track of. Let's see what you've got.

I have already told you twice, they do not care, as long as it advances their power, and yes they lack a conscience, just like their sister party in the duopoly.

Why do you pretend like this is news to you?

Why? The reason is extremely simple. So simple I am surprised the question need be asked.
Agreed. I wish all primaries in all states were restricted to registered party members to lessen this stuff: though of course a lot of people re-register from Dem to GOP to play these games. Seems immoral to me; I wouldn't do it.

I accept your defeat.
Typical Trumper. Declaring victory where there was none.

Want a recount? Want a thousand recounts?

A couple hundred court cases?

Simply blowing past posts that show your bullshit for what it is is hardly a victory

Democrats assume the voters looking for a Republican leader want the same ol crappy Republican leadership that has failed them for decades. I’m pretty sure they have been over that kind of candidate for awhile now. This will most likely come back and bite them in the ass.

My contention is that it already has. Because of the stunt Biden pulled on Thursday night.

Typical Trumper. Declaring victory where there was none.

Want a recount? Want a thousand recounts?

A couple hundred court cases?

Simply blowing past posts that show your bullshit for what it is is hardly a victory

No BS detected.

Agreed. I wish all primaries in all states were restricted to registered party members to lessen this stuff: though of course a lot of people re-register from Dem to GOP to play these games. Seems immoral to me; I wouldn't do it.

FWIW I don't mind in it normal times. Politics is a high-stakes game.

But you can't do what Biden did on Thurs night and then mess around with their games like that. Not without either looking like you don't believe what he said, or you have no conscience at all.

They know it too, which leads to all the sidestepping and grousing in this thread.

Forum List

Back