Opinions on american civic nationalism?

I noticed a type of american nationalism which is different then white nationalism. It says "colourblind only red white and blue". And they also include immigrants and POC folks into the "all things american"

But they are still mostly white though. Maybe it is just a farce that they are colourblind.

You're very observant.

America is changing, fairly quickly, and becoming more brown. So many of the people who call themselves "nationalists" feel that as this continues, America will lose many of qualities that have made it great. They're just assuming that, based on skin color.

So yes, many of the people you see pushing "nationalism" are also "white nationalists" who want to slow down or stop this from happening. And it would be very difficult for you to find one of these people who didn't also vote for Trump. Is that a coincidence?

Is there anything wrong with being proud of your country, of wanting to protect what you love about your country? Of course not. Absolutely not. The problem is that much of this "nationalism" is based only on skin color, fear, bigotry, tribalism and ignorance.

That's just the basic story. It's definitely complicated.

Mac, let me ask you a few terrifying questions...pretend you didn’t see them if you must...Here goes-
Do you believe it is the people that made America great?
Do you believe it is Caucasian people that made this nation great?
Based on current statistics, do you believe it is Caucasian people keeping this nation great?
If you can be honest with yourself it will all come in to clear focus for you. You’re brown, your motive is crystal clear but a Caucasian American would have to be an absolute ignorant retard with their head deep in their ass to prefer this nation to turn brown...
FULL DISCLOSURE:
I am DEFINITELY a WHITE NATIONALIST.

I am positive you don't know shit about stats, and have never taken a statistics course in your life.

I have a degree in statistics, but you do not need one to observe the fact that America is predominantly white nation and was even more so before. We should keep it that way to not end up a completely different nation - one like Brazil.

Is it just me or did you again fail to answer the question?
Nope. I'm done feeding the trolls.

If the trolls don't like that, tough shit.

Yeah, it sure is much easier to deflect than answer a legitimate argument.

You know, in a debate this counts as a loss and there is no sugar coating it. You wrote paragraph after paragraph how "bad" the guy is, but not even a single sentence went into address the argument. Maybe it's because he is correct?
Whatever you'd like.

I'm responding to Mortimer's question.

His question you have already responded... four times now?

Why are you obsessed with his question? Do you believe he is too dumb to read the thread and make his own conclusions?
It's a very important topic to me.

Why are you obsessed with my posts?

Maybe get all your bitching out all at once. Let me have it. Nail me good. Just do it all at once, because this is tedious.

Obsessed with your posts?

I am not obsessed with your posts, I am responding to this thread. If you do not like that do not write in a public forum. It is you who is obsessed with HIS post while ignoring everything else, stop the projection.

Frankly, it seems that you have a problem with people calling your obvious bullshit.

Based on current statistics, do you believe it is Caucasian people keeping this nation great? If you can be honest with yourself it will all come in to clear focus for you. You’re brown, your motive is crystal clear but a Caucasian American would have to be an absolute ignorant retard with their head deep in their ass to prefer this nation to turn brown... FULL DISCLOSURE: I am DEFINITELY a WHITE NATIONALIST.
Mortimer, here's another good example for you. A strong Trump supporter and White Nationalist. That's not exactly rare. You've seen these folks on this thread, and I suspect this is what you're talking about.

In this country we have a lot of people in the media whose job it is to take an issue and stoke resentment and fear and anger out of it. This happens on many issues, by the way. The key is that these media people are smart enough to take a legitimate issue and then distort it and make it ugly. Those who fall for it are then like puppets.

The Hard Right in America isn't the only guilty party here, by the way. The Hard Left has spent the last couple of generations enabling the worst behaviors of minorities by spinning for them, attacking for them, and lowering standards for them through Political Correctness and Identity Politics.

So each end has what it thinks are excuses for their behavior. But all that is happening is that the Hard Right is feeding the Hard Left, and the Hard Left is feeding the Hard Right. Neither crazed end sees that part, though.

It's bad, it's ugly, it appears to be spreading, and there are very few brave national voices out there trying to stop it.

Yeah, it sure is much easier to deflect than to legitimately respond to an argument.

You know, in a debate this counts as a loss and there is no sugar coating it. You wrote paragraph after paragraph how "bad" the guy is, but not even a single sentence went into addressing the argument. Maybe that is because he is correct?

The raw data about what is going on is in post #70.

The root of all problems is the banking cartel, and that started in 1913. The elites are using a tactic on your small brain as old as the Roman Empire. Wake the fuck up already.

purchasing-power-of-the-us-dollar-1913-to-2013.jpg

Based on current statistics, do you believe it is Caucasian people keeping this nation great? If you can be honest with yourself it will all come in to clear focus for you. You’re brown, your motive is crystal clear but a Caucasian American would have to be an absolute ignorant retard with their head deep in their ass to prefer this nation to turn brown... FULL DISCLOSURE: I am DEFINITELY a WHITE NATIONALIST.
Mortimer, here's another good example for you. A strong Trump supporter and White Nationalist. That's not exactly rare. You've seen these folks on this thread, and I suspect this is what you're talking about.

In this country we have a lot of people in the media whose job it is to take an issue and stoke resentment and fear and anger out of it. This happens on many issues, by the way. The key is that these media people are smart enough to take a legitimate issue and then distort it and make it ugly. Those who fall for it are then like puppets.

The Hard Right in America isn't the only guilty party here, by the way. The Hard Left has spent the last couple of generations enabling the worst behaviors of minorities by spinning for them, attacking for them, and lowering standards for them through Political Correctness and Identity Politics.

So each end has what it thinks are excuses for their behavior. But all that is happening is that the Hard Right is feeding the Hard Left, and the Hard Left is feeding the Hard Right. Neither crazed end sees that part, though.

It's bad, it's ugly, it appears to be spreading, and there are very few brave national voices out there trying to stop it.

Yeah, it sure is much easier to deflect than to legitimately respond to an argument.

You know, in a debate this counts as a loss and there is no sugar coating it. You wrote paragraph after paragraph how "bad" the guy is, but not even a single sentence went into addressing the argument. Maybe that is because he is correct?

The root of all problems is the banking cartel, and that started in 1913. The elites are using a tactic on your small brain as old as the Roman Empire. Wake the fuck up already.

I am no fan of modern banking, but it is a different topic. Make a new thread if you wish to discuss it more.

I noticed a type of american nationalism which is different then white nationalism. It says "colourblind only red white and blue". And they also include immigrants and POC folks into the "all things american"

But they are still mostly white though. Maybe it is just a farce that they are colourblind.

You're very observant.

America is changing, fairly quickly, and becoming more brown. So many of the people who call themselves "nationalists" feel that as this continues, America will lose many of qualities that have made it great. They're just assuming that, based on skin color.

So yes, many of the people you see pushing "nationalism" are also "white nationalists" who want to slow down or stop this from happening. And it would be very difficult for you to find one of these people who didn't also vote for Trump. Is that a coincidence?

Is there anything wrong with being proud of your country, of wanting to protect what you love about your country? Of course not. Absolutely not. The problem is that much of this "nationalism" is based only on skin color, fear, bigotry, tribalism and ignorance.

Mac, let me ask you a few terrifying questions...pretend you didn’t see them if you must...Here goes-
Do you believe it is the people that made America great?
Do you believe it is Caucasian people that made this nation great?
Based on current statistics, do you believe it is Caucasian people keeping this nation great?
If you can be honest with yourself it will all come in to clear focus for you. You’re brown, your motive is crystal clear but a Caucasian American would have to be an absolute ignorant retard with their head deep in their ass to prefer this nation to turn brown...
FULL DISCLOSURE:
I am DEFINITELY a WHITE NATIONALIST.

I am positive you don't know shit about stats, and have never taken a statistics course in your life.

Let’s go with that if it makes your filthy brown ass feel better.
Do you need me to post ‘brown statistics’?

You know, in a debate this counts as a loss and there is no sugar coating it. You wrote paragraph after paragraph how "bad" the guy is, but not even a single sentence went into address the argument. Maybe it's because he is correct?
Whatever you'd like.

Why are you obsessed with his question? Do you believe he is too dumb to read the thread and make his own conclusions?

Maybe get all your bitching out all at once. Let me have it. Nail me good. Just do it all at once, because this is tedious.

I am not obsessed with your posts, I am responding to this thread. If you do not like that do not write in a public forum. It is you who is obsessed with HIS post while ignoring everything else, stop the projection.

Frankly, it seems that you have a problem with people calling your obvious bullshit.
That's fantastic.

Are you done?

A little nationalism is great. Too much nationalism spoils the broth.
How?

Explain what TOO MUCH is, and how that's bad.
Nationalism makes you blind to your countries faults. Let’s you think that you can do anything you want to anyone you want anywhere you want.
Well, that's about the biggest line of BULL SHIT I've read so far today, although it is still early.

America has plenty of faults, and no, I don't think we can do anything to anyone, anywhere we want. That's just ASININE hyperbole.

Being a nationalist means you love your nation in SPITE of it's faults, and do what you can make it a better place, for EVERYONE, that deserves to be here.

I never said you believe any of those things. But that is where nationalism leads to.

Consider our actions in the Middle East. We are responsible for many civilian deaths but that’s okay because we are doing it to protect us. We are more important. We will detain non-citizens indefinitely without trial but that’s okay because rights are for Americans and not other people.

Nationalism feeds on conflict and ultimately leads to authoritarianism and deterioration of civil rights for the “others”.

Nationalism makes you blind to your countries faults. Let’s you think that you can do anything you want to anyone you want anywhere you want.
Well, that's about the biggest line of BULL SHIT I've read so far today, although it is still early.

America has plenty of faults, and no, I don't think we can do anything to anyone, anywhere we want. That's just ASININE hyperbole.

Being a nationalist means you love your nation in SPITE of it's faults, and do what you can make it a better place, for EVERYONE, that deserves to be here.

I never said you believe any of those things. But that is where nationalism leads to.

Consider our actions in the Middle East. We are responsible for many civilian deaths but that’s okay because we are doing it to protect us. We are more important. We will detain non-citizens indefinitely without trial but that’s okay because rights are for Americans and not other people.

Nationalism feeds on conflict and ultimately leads to authoritarianism and deterioration of civil rights for the “others”.
Why hasn't nationalism lead ME to these thoughts?

Personally, I wish we'd get out of the M.E. lock, stock 'n barrel, completely. Now explain how a self avowed nationalist can think that. Kinda blows your theory right out of the water.

But as far as detaining people, enemy combatants that aren't American citizens have no rights under our constitution, and to infer that somehow they do is dishonest.
How the hell am I supposed to know? I don’t know you.

But you prove my point with the last sentence. You think non-Americans have no rights. That’s the danger of nationalism. If non-citizens have no rights, you would have no problems violating them.

Leaving Syria lead to worse human rights abuses. But Trump didn’t care because they weren’t Americans being massacred.

Oh, and the end result, we didn’t actually leave Syria.
Who appointed America the world's police?

And when did you leftists become the lovers of OCCUPATIONS and WARS?
I’m a lover of preventing massacres of civilians. The Kurds were requesting our protection after we had fought side by side to defeat ISIS.

Then we bailed because we don’t actually care about anyone other than us.

Just a minute ago you were railing against our involvement, and now it turns out, you are for the involvement. Oh but this is the good kind of involvement you see.

What a moron this guy is. Could not have programmed their NPC better.
Well, it’s complicated isn’t it. I’m for the preservation of human rights. Sometimes our involvement furthers they goal. Sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it does and doesn’t at the same time. It’s complicated.

Some of you people are the craziest fucks I know...you struggle to make the simplest of distinctions.
You see, you have “rights” gifted to you by the U.S. Constitution....the U.S. Constitution is not an international document which extends to citizens of other nations...TA-DA!
What else can I teach you?

And ultra nationalists think that Americans are more special than everyone else so they have no problem violating anyone else’s rights.

How?

Why hasn't nationalism lead ME to these thoughts?

Personally, I wish we'd get out of the M.E. lock, stock 'n barrel, completely. Now explain how a self avowed nationalist can think that. Kinda blows your theory right out of the water.

But as far as detaining people, enemy combatants that aren't American citizens have no rights under our constitution, and to infer that somehow they do is dishonest.
How the hell am I supposed to know? I don’t know you.

But you prove my point with the last sentence. You think non-Americans have no rights. That’s the danger of nationalism. If non-citizens have no rights, you would have no problems violating them.

Who appointed America the world's police?

And when did you leftists become the lovers of OCCUPATIONS and WARS?
I’m a lover of preventing massacres of civilians. The Kurds were requesting our protection after we had fought side by side to defeat ISIS.

Then we bailed because we don’t actually care about anyone other than us.

Just a minute ago you were railing against our involvement, and now it turns out, you are for the involvement. Oh but this is the good kind of involvement you see.

What a moron this guy is. Could not have programmed their NPC better.
Well, it’s complicated isn’t it. I’m for the preservation of human rights. Sometimes our involvement furthers they goal. Sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it does and doesn’t at the same time. It’s complicated.

Some of you people are the craziest fucks I know...you struggle to make the simplest of distinctions.
You see, you have “rights” gifted to you by the U.S. Constitution....the U.S. Constitution is not an international document which extends to citizens of other nations...TA-DA!
What else can I teach you?

And ultra nationalists think that Americans are more special than everyone else so they have no problem violating anyone else’s rights.
And ultra radical leftist globalist commies think that American nationalists are trash so they have no problem violating their rights.

Whatever you'd like.

That's fantastic.

Are you done?

You are certainly never done deflecting.

So the “banking cartel” begged 20-50 million illegal wetbacks to invade America which caused the collapse of the middle class which caused Caucasian folks to stop having so many children?
That makes perfect sense.

You're very observant.

America will change due to mass immigration and the change will be drastic. It's not an assumption but a fact and the evidence is clear. The democrat's embrace of socialism is just one of the most obvious examples. These civic nationalist types try harder than anyone to embrace multiculturalism and are usually big, big fans of legal immigration. They're a sad joke because no matter what they say or do the media and people like you demonize them as racists which always happens to any organization or gathering that happens to be mostly white. Even if the group is for hobbies like knitting or yoga. ...and that's why people like me try to warn white America of the coming storm. When whites finally do become a minority we won't be treated fairly.

I'm WHITE, and I'm a NATIONALIST, and if you have a problem with that, I couldn't fucking care less.
A little nationalism is great. Too much nationalism spoils the broth.
How?

Funny that you bring up the middle east. "Nationalism" was not even remotely part of the conversation when 9/11 happened. It was old fashioned patriotism and a desire for justice that people were feeling that led to this never ending quagmire in the middle east. Nationalism came to the fore thanks in large part of a growing desire among real Americans to get out of overseas conflicts and focus on problems here at home.

The socialists want to turn the US into Venezuela.
Do you really, truly, seriously believe that?
Sadly, he and many other weak-minded rubes, actually do.

What's the main difference between "bad" socialist states like Venezuela and "good" ones like Norway? Don't strain yourself too hard trying to avoid the obvious...
Norway Is Far More Socialist Than Venezuela

White people build successful societies even when it's based on Socialism. Has there ever been a successful society built by brown people?

What's the main difference between "bad" socialist states like Venezuela and "good" ones like Norway? Don't strain yourself too hard trying to avoid the obvious...

Watch his head explode trying to come up with the reason.

And no the socialism will not last in those countries either. Watch the birth rate, and then look at who is procreating. It is an equation of almost infinite stupidity.

Uh...dumbass? See post 95.

Uh...dumbass? See post 95.

That's not the reason.

What else is Norway more of?

this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

Did you see the "mob" stealing stuff in Seattle stores and the cops did nothing.
The teens beat up the store staff and stole a lot of stuff.
They are on Video, any bets they get prosecuted?
Then they wonder why they live in slums.

Forum List

Back