Pandemic in the White Community: White on White Crime

You're proudly making a mockery of a terrible problem, an ongoing American tragedy.

If you think that's funny, fine. I don't.

I can tell its a tragedy the way you are refusing to address it at all. Thanks
Yuck it up.

The wholesale slaughter of black kids continues, and you're doing this. You have no shame. Nasty.

This thread is about white crime tho?
Try this with someone else.

Why? This is my thread dummy? You walked in the door
Yep, sure did. Tough shit.

I can tell its a tragedy the way you are refusing to address it at all. Thanks
Yuck it up.

The wholesale slaughter of black kids continues, and you're doing this. You have no shame. Nasty.

Ok, then stop crying and toughen up then. That was easy

Property values in Ferguson have shot threw the roof in the last couple of years

Yuck it up.

Just pointing out your nasty dishonesty and your mockery and indifference of the ongoing slaughter of black kids.

That was easy.

Just pointing out your nasty dishonesty and your mockery and indifference of the ongoing slaughter of black kids.

That was easy.

They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.

We shouldnt care about this because Mac doesnt want you to care...about white kids, only. They'll be fine I guess

White people dont want to talk about their white on white crime. Black on Black crime is more interesting to them. Hell they dont even want to admit they have a problem with their culture that breeds criminals. I wouldnt be surprised that they always deflect from the issues. If they did that they would have to explain why they are so criminal minded even in the face of more opportunity and control of the resources in this country.

That was easy.

They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.

We shouldnt care about this because Mac doesnt want you to care...about white kids, only. They'll be fine I guess
You forgot they even have a crime named after them. White collar crime.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Now Tank, what's your opinion of the high levels of baby rape in your community? Good, bad or indifferent?

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.
See its a psychosis? You say "white on white crime" and like clockwork Black something or other appears in their post. Its amazing how that happens.

The Illiberal Left refuses to deal with the black on black crime that is decimating generations of black families, so they try transparent stuff like this.

And then they complain when their agenda is called into question.

Black America deserves far better than what is being done to them by those who claim to "care".

This really is sad.

Is it as sad as you going into a thread about whites not addressing white on white violence and not addressing it to talk about blacks? Because thats super duper sad

Part of your first sentence in the OP, "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people....". You brought blacks up shit for brains.

The Illiberal Left refuses to deal with the black on black crime that is decimating generations of black families, so they try transparent stuff like this.

Black America deserves far better than what is being done to them by those who claim to "care".

This really is sad.

Is it as sad as you going into a thread about whites not addressing white on white violence and not addressing it to talk about blacks? Because thats super duper sad

Part of your first sentence in the OP, "Most of the conversation surrounding crime involves black people....". You brought blacks up shit for brains.
He's pretty transparent, in addition to being nasty and dishonest.

This really is sad.

And what does that have to do with not addressing the thread? There's also a video in the OP but this isnt about Videos. Understand?

This really is sad.

You didnt read the rest of the OP shit for brains.

What are the crime rates...by race?

There are more dog bites in America than shark bites. For the same reason.

Forum List

Back