People walk out of CPAC when Cruz attacks Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

As some said in the comments when is Cruz gonna start telling folks why they should vote for him and not AGAINST someone else? Not like I would ever vote for him just saying.

Alright now you see why Trump counters back with all the talk Cruz has been doing. Hey Ted, both of you on are in the same party. Can't be attacking fellow Republicans like that.

Alright now you see why Trump counters back with all the talk Cruz has been doing. Hey Ted, both of you on are in the same party. Can't be attacking fellow Republicans like that.

Why stop at Ted and maybe you should have started with Donald.
Let me think, conserveguy877 is a Trump lover. So maybe, conserveguy877 should try to be intellectually honest and change his name to Fake-conserveguy877, now that would be 100% more honest. No?

Last edited:

Let me think, conservative877 is a Trump lover. So maybe, conservative877 should try to be intellectually honest and change his/her name to Fake-conservative877, now that would be 100% more honest. No?
I mean look it up. Teddy really did start undermining Trump first. Then Trump caught on and said something back.. But the thing is Trump didn't start it with him.

Let me think, conservative877 is a Trump lover. So maybe, conservative877 should try to be intellectually honest and change his/her name to Fake-conservative877, now that would be 100% more honest. No?
I mean look it up. Teddy really did start undermining Trump first. Then Trump caught on and said something back.. But the thing is Trump didn't start it with him.

True, but Donald is by far the most active guy on attack against his fellow (cough, cough) conservatives, or anyone who questions his chronic bullshit..

Trump is a fair weather republicrat. He has literally been on every side of every issue depending on the audience. They are in the same "party" but they do not share the same principles.

Then again Trump has no discernible principles. He's the world's richest professional clown.

4 checks Ted Cruz said Trump wrote to the Clintons.....came to $700.00

Wow!!

IMO, giving one cent to a criminally insane globalist sociopath tarnishes your reputation. Can you provide links to the value of those checks BTW?

Trump is a fair weather republicrat. He has literally been on every side of every issue depending on the audience. They are in the same "party" but they do not share the same principles.

Then again Trump has no discernible principles. He's the world's richest professional clown.

Your opinion. He's much more accomplished than you think.

Your opinion. He's much more accomplished than you think.

Indeed It's my opinion.

I'm not talking about his "accomplishments", I'm talking about his "principles" and it's evident he has none from my perspective.

He parrots the same shit over and over.

Like the meat puppet queer and his hope and change bullshit, Trump parrots "Make America Great Again" and there is just as little substance in either one of those campaigns. These are cults of personality and nothing more than vacuous platitudes.

That's your future GOP nominee you are talking about!

4 checks Ted Cruz said Trump wrote to the Clintons.....came to $700.00

Wow!!

IMO, giving one cent to a criminally insane globalist sociopath tarnishes your reputation. Can you provide links to the value of those checks BTW?

Yes.....but judging by your attitude I don't think it will convince you of anything other than that Trump is still a clown.

I don't think looking it up again will be worth my time.

Bush was the anti-christ before.....now Trump is.

You people are so God Damned pathetic.

Well....here you go, rube.....read it or not. Presidential hopefuls stretch the truth talking about campaign finance

It doesn't mention 4 checks....probably a fabrication by Ted Cruz.....but it mentions the total at $700.00

Last edited:
Yes.....but judging by your attitude I don't think it will convince you of anything other than that Trump is still a clown.

I don't think looking it up again will be worth my time.

Bush was the anti-christ before.....now Trump is.

You people are so God Damned pathetic.

Well....here you go, rube.....read it or not. Presidential hopefuls stretch the truth talking about campaign finance

Hey dude, I don't disagree with you on much of anything, and I've never been insulting to you.

The problems I've had with Bush was his "compromising" with leftist sociopaths who should not have had their agenda advanced with No Child Get Ahead or Medicaid Part More Free Shit, but he was never "The anti-Christ" IMO and I don't know where you get that from.

Like I said Trump has proven to have taken many different sides on a lot of issues, so I don't trust him like I trust Cruz. I'll read your link, but I really don't appreciate your response.

Forum List

Back