Philosophy forum

i only post from mommas basement in the summer. i move myself, my five wives-all on welfare- and 24 kids, and my disco ball down from the attic.

one doesn't pretend to have a wife. one pretends to NOT have a wife.
Sure they do Plato.

So, do you have a slew of pictures you nabbed off the web of your 'wife' and you?

I'm sure you have them on some site that of course can only be viewed with your permission, right?

Wouldn't want the real owners to see them by accident, now would we.

Lol!! look, if you want to visit mine and jamies site, just ask. no need to be coy.

edit: then you can nab our pics, and paint moustaches on them then post them here, and engage in other similar juvenile tactics. weeeeeeeeee!! want me to PM you the addy?
Ohh, Thomas Aquinas is getting upset.

One would think you would enjoy juvenile things, seeing that you are one.

Sure they do Plato.

So, do you have a slew of pictures you nabbed off the web of your 'wife' and you?

I'm sure you have them on some site that of course can only be viewed with your permission, right?

Wouldn't want the real owners to see them by accident, now would we.

Lol!! look, if you want to visit mine and jamies site, just ask. no need to be coy.

edit: then you can nab our pics, and paint moustaches on them then post them here, and engage in other similar juvenile tactics. weeeeeeeeee!! want me to PM you the addy?

dont skirt the issue. you want to see. ask or stop wasting my time. its right there. go big or go home

dont skirt the issue. you want to see. ask or stop wasting my time. its right there. go big or go home
Post em here Voltaire, what's holding you up?

Well??

Chop Chop

We haven't got all night, get to it.

Well??

Chop Chop

smile. i told you what i would do. what took you so long to ask? thats all you had to do. its the adult thing.

Well??

Chop Chop

smile. i told you what i would do. what took you so long to ask? thats all you had to do. its the adult thing.
You can just see locke frantically googling pictures to post...:lol:

How about it Lao tzu, where are they?

pay attention. you have already been told. thats the only way. and you do have the link, so either use it or not. your choice.

andno, i am not interested in your further PMs. i did what i said i would do. yoiu have the link. now use it or not. i could care less.

Last edited:
What's the matter Hobbes, can't prove your claims?

Gee, what a shock that was.

Next time, try being honest and not being a bullshit artist, and quit pretending your other logon is a real person, nobody here is buying it.

What's the matter Hobbes, can't prove your claims?

Gee, what a shock that was.

Next time, try being honest and not being a bullshit artist, and quit pretending your other logon is a real person, nobody here is buying it.

LOL!!! like i said, you have the link, and i can post that i sent them to you. you haven't used it. thats on you.

the truth is there. you wont open the link, and you and i both know why. i dare you to. go ahead. smile

Last edited:
Funny how we don't see a picture Nietzsche.

For those following at home, this goober keeps PMing me links to his tard forum and telling me I have to follow 'his rules.' :lol:

You can just see locke frantically googling pictures to post...:lol:

Lol!!!

no worries woman. you will have all the pics you can deface and post here.

And here we have yet more proof of Vinny's sexism. "woman" as an insult? A FAIL so big Google images can't find the appropriate pic.

Vinny is rapidly joining the ranks of Yukon and Sunni Man (sorry Sunni, ya know I luv ya) for biggest asshat on USMB.

For those following at home, this goober keeps PMing me links to his tard forum and telling me I have to follow 'his rules.' :lol:
thats right son. you want to see the proof that i could care less if you believe, i told you what i would do. your antics will not move me. you want to see, you play my by my rules.

again, you have nothing. you wanted the link, i sent it. its on you. no matter what idiot diversions you try. you want to believe lies. bah!

thats right son. you want to see the proof that i could care less if you believe, i told you what i would do. your antics will not move me. you want to see, you play my by my rules.

again, you have nothing. you wanted the link, i sent it. its on you. no matter what idiot diversions you try. you want to believe lies. bah!

You are in our playhouse Hagel, we don't play by 'your rules' you phoney. :lol:

You are in our playhouse Hagel, we don't play by 'your rules' you phoney. :lol:

nice dodge son. weak, punkish, and evasion of the truth that you dont want to see. LOLOLOL!!!!!!

i am in your playhouse. and you want to come to mine to see what you dont want to accept. too bad. as i said, you have the link. either you use it, or not. that is your choice, not mine.

yoiu will notice i am not playing by yours either. that makes your claim just that much more impotent. so sonny, keep on trying to stir up your infantile lies, spew your mindless insults, and dont forget to take your milk and cookies at noon recess. LOL!!!!

whatsa matter son? afraid to open the link?

nice dodge son. weak, punkish, and evasion of the truth that you dont want to see. LOLOLOL!!!!!!

i am in your playhouse. and you want to come to mine to see what you dont want to accept. too bad. as i said, you have the link. either you use it, or not. that is your choice, not mine.

yoiu will notice i am not playing by yours either. that makes your claim just that much more impotent. so sonny, keep on trying to stir up your infantile lies, spew your mindless insults, and dont forget to take your milk and cookies at noon recess. LOL!!!!

We are waiting Spinoza, where are those pictures?

Did I also mention that the entire board is laughing at you? :lol:

LOL! son. the entire WORLD could be laughing at me. that still wont change that you have just what you wanted, and are afraid to open the link. smile

we have reached an impasse. you have shown yourself to be an impotent coward, and i have grown tired of looking in vain for something akin to adult and manly behaviour from you. next time, dont ask for what you dont really want. he who knows others is learned. he who knows himself is wise. you neither know me nor yourself. you are then ignorant and foolish.

enjoy.......

Edit: No family.

~A15

LOL! son. the entire WORLD could be laughing at me. that still wont change that you have just what you wanted, and are afraid to open the link. smile

we have reached an impasse. you have shown yourself to be an impotent coward, and i have grown tired of looking in vain for something akin to adult and manly behaviour from you. next time, dont ask for what you dont really want. he who knows others is learned. he who knows himself is wise. you neither know me nor yourself. you are then ignorant and foolish.

enjoy.......

edit: make sure your mommy tucks you in. dont want to catch cold! LOL!!!!!

We are still waiting D.R., anytime now sweethart.

Forum List

Back