Philosophy forum

Can I create another screenname and say it's my wife?

At least that would explain us having the same IP address. :doubt:

I was thinking the same thing.

I've been wondering when Vinny's uncle Ed was going to stop by and create an account to support him, or "Jamie's" cousin Susie would be in town and need an account to toss in her 2 cents.

What a sham. All USMB regs should be very skeptical of this farce. This shit is nearly textbook sock puppet-ism.

this isn't your refrigerator.

leave your notes to hubby someplace else.

I posted a link for not only my hubby - who is a poster here also, but to everyone who cares to look at the links. Ill post as I wish as long as Im not breaking the rules.

Jamie

In all honesty, if you two don't want to be viewed as a tag team (one voice speaking to and for itself), you should post independently of and less often to and for each other. Its a credibility issue, and a valid one.

It's a PR move Barb. It's so obvious it doesn't even have the veneer of clever.

Oh look, a subforum that has had "Philosophy" in the subheader since 2004. What a shock.

Far as the "tag team" goes ... I gave you permission to have two accounts on one IP. I did not give permission to use each other's accounts; which, is a violation of the rules. One user account per user.

If you want to play games with an exception I made to the rules, I can rescind the exception.

Thanks. Gunny. :)

Give 'em both barrels, Gunny. :lol:

I know this is hardly a high dialog we have going here, but they are making a mockery of what we do have. And even the posters I don't agree with I think of as a sort of family and sorry, you just don't fuck with family.

As long as your not going to say its your husband, Id say its believable. :lol:

Jamie

why, do you have a problem with gay marriage?

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nope but his personality shows that hes not gay so if he were to say that the other person with the same IP was his husband, we'd assume he was lying.

Jamie

What a load of shit. You think you can tell if a person is gay or even their gender by their posting style? What an ego! :lol:

why, do you have a problem with gay marriage?

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Nope but his personality shows that hes not gay so if he were to say that the other person with the same IP was his husband, we'd assume he was lying.

Jamie

What a load of shit. You think you can tell if a person is gay or even their gender by their posting style? What an ego! :lol:

I didn't know gaydar worked on the internet

request denied?

That's a shame.

jerry-seinfeld.jpg

LOL!!! why is it a shame? those capable of philosophical discourse have been pulled from their hiding places.

whether we post in this section or another. its all good. smile.

besides, the request was't denied. there has been this place for philosophy all along. so in truth, the request hasn't been denied.

So you are saying you are so incompitent that you requested something that already existed.

Interesting.

request denied?

That's a shame.

jerry-seinfeld.jpg

LOL!!! why is it a shame? those capable of philosophical discourse have been pulled from their hiding places.

besides, the request was't denied. there has been this place for philosophy all along. so in truth, the request hasn't been denied.

So you are saying you are so incompitent that you requested something that already existed.

Interesting.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner. :)

request denied?

That's a shame.

jerry-seinfeld.jpg

Interesting.

do me a favor? if you are going to use the word "incompetent", at least spell that one word competently? thanks.

um...actually, no. i didn't ask for anything. except, of course, that you at least spell incompetent correctly. you should try a reading for comprehension course. you will be amazed! Lol!

I've been wondering when Vinny's uncle Ed was going to stop by and create an account to support him, or "Jamie's" cousin Susie would be in town and need an account to toss in her 2 cents.

What a sham. All USMB regs should be very skeptical of this farce. This shit is nearly textbook sock puppet-ism.

Ok, I admit it, I am really all of the following:

Amanda
Gunny
Del
Strolling bones
Article 15
Dude
Dive Con
Pixie Stix
Charlie Bass
Yukon
Sunni man
Yurt
Manifold
Shogun
Dis
Kitten Koder
Echo Zulu

You see, I have plenty of spare time and fast fingers.

do me a favor? if you are going to use the word "incompetent", at least spell that one word competently? thanks.
Do me a favor, if you are going to pretend you have a 'wife' and aern't really posting from mama's basement at least try to make it believable.

Amanda
Gunny
Del
Strolling bones
Article 15
Dude
Dive Con
Pixie Stix
Charlie Bass
Yukon
Sunni man
Yurt
Manifold
Shogun
Dis
Kitten Koder
Echo Zulu

you are a busy....um....man/woman

not only are you busy, but you can change posting style at will. that itself is an amazing feat. to be able to do so would make you perhaps one of the most intelligent ppl to walk the face of the earth

Do me a favor, if you are going to pretend you have a 'wife' and aern't really posting from mama's basement at least try to make it believable.

i only post from mommas basement in the summer. i move myself, my five wives-all on welfare- and 24 kids, and my disco ball down from the attic.

one doesn't pretend to have a wife. one pretends to NOT have a wife.

Amanda
Gunny
Del
Strolling bones
Article 15
Dude
Dive Con
Pixie Stix
Charlie Bass
Yukon
Sunni man
Yurt
Manifold
Shogun
Dis
Kitten Koder
Echo Zulu

not only are you busy, but you can change posting style at will. that itself is an amazing feat. to be able to do so would make you perhaps one of the most intelligent ppl to walk the face of the earth
Its a shame you don't do as well when you pretend to be a woman.

i only post from mommas basement in the summer. i move myself, my five wives-all on welfare- and 24 kids, and my disco ball down from the attic.

Sure they do Plato.

So, do you have a slew of pictures you nabbed off the web of your 'wife' and you?

I'm sure you have them on some site that of course can only be viewed with your permission, right?

Wouldn't want the real owners to see them by accident, now would we.

Amanda
Gunny
Del
Strolling bones
Article 15
Dude
Dive Con
Pixie Stix
Charlie Bass
Yukon
Sunni man
Yurt
Manifold
Shogun
Dis
Kitten Koder
Echo Zulu

Its a shame you don't do as well when you pretend to be a woman.

years ago belonged to a sex forum. one of the posters signed in anonymously, and told us all what he/she liked. we were all free to ask questions. based on the answers, were tried to guess the gender. without visual cues or social setting, it was almost impossible to tell the posters gender. that thread lasted for some ten pages of question and answer.

yoiu must be a woman.

and thanks for the compliment. i never pretend to be a woman. i know, you will have to think about that for a minute or two...or three....

Sure they do Plato.

So, do you have a slew of pictures you nabbed off the web of your 'wife' and you?

I'm sure you have them on some site that of course can only be viewed with your permission, right?

Wouldn't want the real owners to see them by accident, now would we.

Lol!! look, if you want to visit mine and jamies site, just ask. no need to be coy.

edit: then you can nab our pics, and paint moustaches on them then post them here, and engage in other similar juvenile tactics. weeeeeeeeee!! want me to PM you the addy?

Last edited:
years ago belonged to a sex forum. one of the posters signed in anonymously, and told us all what he/she liked. we were all free to ask questions. based on the answers, were tried to guess the gender. without visual cues or social setting, it was almost impossible to tell the posters gender. that thread lasted for some ten pages of question and answer.

yoiu must be a woman.

and thanks for the compliment. i never pretend to be a woman. i know, you will have to think about that for a minute or two...or three....
Of course you have Socrates, and you will keep right on doing badly.

So, how many logons did you have on the sex forum, 5, 6?

yoiu must be a woman.

Of course you have Socrates, and you will keep right on doing badly.

So, how many logons did you have on the sex forum, 5, 6?

like i said. thanks for the compliment. you MUST be a woman. lol!

Forum List

Back