Possible Hunter Indictment

It's cute how you TRY to deflect from mafia con man 'the Donald'.

Hires people to do his dirty work, smart mafia Boss, that Donald is.

What are the crimes you alleged that the biden family committed?
Any convictions yet?
As opposed to Stone, Manafort, Gates, Cohen, Weiselberger, ALL convicted of CRIMES.
The New World Order tells us what they do also. And we deny it for personal reasons. They need subjection of the people by their own emotions as taught by propaganda. If you spout these things when the federal government size was 5% the size it is now when LBJ started this journey, I would agree with you. But this is a far more mature and corrupted society we live in. We do not do greatness anymore.

I don't recall seeing any charges against "team trump." Again, were any of those people named TRUMP? Is Hunter BIDEN going to be indicted--the answer is YES. Run along moron.
Well team trump is different than family
Sorry to confuse the simple minded.

Team trump is loaded with convicted felons and future convicted felons.

LMAO, so your assertion that Trump is a criminal didn't fly, so now you are going after "team trump"-- What is that you've said in the past that Biden being associated with KKK officer, Robert Byrd was somehow acceptable because--democrat? Try again, guilt by association is not a chargeable crime, you said.

meanwhile, the Xiden family is facing indictment for tax fraud....that's not wishful thinking like all you have

wow...so trump might know some felons! wow...meanwhile, your Dear Leader Quid Pro Joe has tax cheats in his crime syndicate family....the only question at this point is will his Crackhead son sell him out instead of going up the river to federal prison for a decade

wow...so trump might know some felons! wow...meanwhile, your Dear Leader Quid Pro Joe has tax cheats in his crime syndicate family....the only question at this point is will his Crackhead son sell him out instead of going up the river to federal prison for a decade
Tell me why Weiselberg is in Jail.

I can't believe no one on the right is talking about this! It was just announced on MSNBC last night that the DOJ was close to indicating the Presidents son, Hunter Biden, for tax evasion and other things.

I thought this was a right wing bucket list? Now it's about to happen!!!

Forum List

Back