Pride Month - What's To Be Proud Of?

they get a month

Blacks get a month.

Vets get a day.

Vets that didn't make it home get a day.

Maybe I should get a full body tattoo to make me look black, and fake tits to make me look gay.

20+ years of military service doesn't much recognition or respect these days.

they get a month

Blacks get a month.

Vets get a day.

Vets that didn't make it home get a day.

Maybe I should get a full body tattoo to make me look black, and fake tits to make me look gay.

20+ years of military service doesn't much recognition or respect these days.
My father served in Vietnam yet he not once has whined about not getting a pat on the back for doing so,

His attitude is that humility is one of the most blessed attributes a veteran can possess.

GQHs-YBXYAAzS4O

That is perfect. It's 2024 and Republicans are a few steps away from trying to fight nature with garlic and holy water! :laugh:
I think that using sense in social issues would reduce any irritations on all sides of the coin. Those words Pride and Rainbow and Gay were taken from other things. The meanings distorted. We all used to dress responsibly at one time. Perhaps up to the mid 1960's or a little earlier even if a little more ignorant.

I think that using sense in social issues would reduce any irritations on all sides of the coin. Those words Pride and Rainbow and Gay were taken from other things. The meanings distorted. We all used to dress responsibly at one time. Perhaps up to the mid 1960's or a little earlier even if a little more ignorant.
I don't care what you find reasonable. That's your opinion. You dress how you want to and let people other people dress how they want to. How about that?

As one who feels disgusted by the disgusting practices of perverts, am I free to demand that these vile practices of perverts not be shoved under my nose?

Nobody has felony fuckup. You shove your nose in as an intolerant asshole hiding behind whatever religion you believe in.

Forum List

Back