Remember how Conservatives complain bitterly about the 47%...

So Trump was setting it all up , collaborate with the Russian's, destroyed Hillary.. just to get a tax break

The issue is that Trump is acting in his own best interests rather than the nations. How he got elected is irrelevant

...who pay no income taxes?

Trump's tax plan would dramatically increase that number. Now you support that?

They don't care as long as Trump is one of the 47%
For the millionth time you really think Trump is doing it for the money?

Why wouldn't he do it for the money? He set up the Trump University scam AFTER he was already a multi-billionaire -

there is not enough money in the world to stop Trump from wanting more.

So Trump was setting it all up , collaborate with the Russian's, destroyed Hillary.. just to get a tax break

The issue is that Trump is acting in his own best interests rather than the nations. How he got elected is irrelevant

It doesn't appear that way... your hatred for one of your own is noted..
All the more reason to see trumps taxes and determine just how these tax breaks he is proposing are affecting his business interests

If you tax the bottom half more, there will be less consumerism back into the economy...
How do you get more "consumerism" into an economy by taxing people who can't afford to pay their taxes?

How do you get people to invest if you take it all away?
who is taking it all away? taxes F
edera
lre the lowest they have been in decades.

I pay taxes do you?

If you tax the bottom half more, there will be less consumerism back into the economy...
How do you get more "consumerism" into an economy by taxing people who can't afford to pay their taxes?

edera

I pay taxes do you?
Everyone pays taxes

All the more reason to see trumps taxes and determine just how these tax breaks he is proposing are affecting his business interests
So you can lie about it?

edera

I pay taxes do you?
Everyone pays taxes

State and local is up to you.. not me

So you can lie about it?

no one needs to lie, the numbers will speak for themselves

edera

I pay taxes do you?
Everyone pays taxes

Withholding taxes, SS taxes, everyone pays taxes

who is taking it all away? Federal taxes are the lowest they have been in decades.
Ummm No, based on federal tax receipts to GDP there are only 11 years since 1940 that taxes have been higher (the most recent years were during the dotCom bubble and even then they were within 2% of current rates) and based on projections under the current tax codes they will match the high watermark for the dotCom bubble by 2021.

...and that's just FEDERAL taxes.

who is taking it all away? Federal taxes are the lowest they have been in decades.
Ummm No, based on federal tax receipts to GDP there are only 11 years since 1940 that taxes have been higher (the most recent years were during the dotCom bubble and even then they were within 2% of current rates) and based on projections under the current tax codes they will match the high watermark for the dotCom bubble by 2021.

actual taxes, sugar plum, actual tax liability

edera

I pay taxes do you?
Everyone pays taxes

Withholding taxes, SS taxes, everyone pays taxes
Again that's up to you..

I don't pay as many taxes as you.. because I moved to South Carolina

actual taxes, sugar plum, actual tax liability

That is ACTUAL taxes as in how much the federal government takes in versus the actual output of the economy, it's the federal tax liability for the entire economy.

Is that clear enough or would you like a map, a compass and a Sherpa guide to figure it out?

Now you are just babbling incoherently
Trying to diffuse it are we?

Now you are just babbling incoherently

Your the one who is trying to say it's a cynical plan by Trump not me

Forum List

Back