Republicans Refuse to Negotiate With "The Hostage"

Then what are the negotiations?

GOP wants to protect wealthy White people.
BUT
When Joe invokes the 14th and the GOP looks like the plumber who forgot to block off the toilet I shall enjoy the laugh.
It's OK to be White.

:rolleyes:

KIJ6pOC.jpeg
This makes total sense. Biden will welcome a default. He needs another scapegoat. Watch.

Do you negotiate when you pay your household bills?

No you pay them so you don’t accrue penalties and THEN you discuss future spending

"Pretty much" admit means they didn't admit.
But hey, if Huffington Post says it, it must be true.
:auiqs.jpg:
I posted the quote in the second post jackass. You stopped reading at the headline as usual

I believe we could cut everything and not actually affect a single service to anyone. Those milking the system, which is done in many ways wouldn't be happy but all the same, agreeing to cuts will come with tax increases.
That makes ZERO sense

Go sit on the corner

Odd, you were unable to explain why it makes zero sense.
You said we could “cut everything “ and it would effect nothing.

You COULD say something dumber but it would be hard

Do you negotiate your property taxes then?

No? Why?

I don't know that I've argued that one can negotiate every single thing. Why do you feel a need to argue in the extreme? I noted a bill I do negotiate. There are things we can address in the budget.

I don't know that I've argued that one can negotiate every single thing. Why do you feel a need to argue in the extreme? I noted a bill I do negotiate. There are things we can address in the budget.
Then do that during the budget process.

You said we could “cut everything “ and it would effect nothing.

You COULD say something dumber but it would be hard

Yes, I believe every agency could be cut and not a single actual service would be affected. There is so much waste, duplicity and fraud in government that should be addressed.

These stunts always makes them look callous towards the needy, suckups to the rich and reckless with the economy. Not sure why they do it.
The base, which has no fucking earthly clue what this would REALLY cause, demands it.

That's all that matters. They're at war.

Forum List

Back