Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and all the others--Friend or Foe?

Oreo, when are you going to figure out that it is you and your type that is the problem with the Republican Party?

This hateful, spiteful destructive posting that you do every four years...and the more you don't get your way, the more hateful your posts get.

Do you think you convince anyone using these methods?

Do you see anyone coming to your defense in these theads?

This is all I see...

giphy.gif

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Hillary will do better in most of those states. That is what you'll see in November.
If Cankles does well in any state, it will ONLY prove how stupid Americans are.

That you're using the term "cankles" lets me know how stupid you are.

Oreo, when are you going to figure out that it is you and your type that is the problem with the Republican Party?

This hateful, spiteful destructive posting that you do every four years...and the more you don't get your way, the more hateful your posts get.

This is all I see...

giphy.gif

Hillary will do better in most of those states. That is what you'll see in November.

You don't like nicknames Candycorny....what a shame.

I guess you hold lying corrupt pols in high esteem.

A vote for Hillary is just another vote for the NWO where the wealthy people from around the world will tell We The People exactly how we are going to live. Bush is the same thing.
And we thought we had herd the last from the Dylan Avery crowd....

The coming election will be for the outsiders because the people do not want more of the same. So what if Trump dismantles the GOP, it is what the people want. Dismantling of government on many levels. The GOP must become the party of small government or die.
It should be a heck of a funeral then.

Those who benefit the most from the "big" governent are the ones who lest like the "big" government (on paper at least). Dallas was decimated by tornadoes this week. So was the mid-west. A few years back, Rick Perry (R.-Texas) couldn't put out a wild fire. The same state was hit with Hurricane Ike. FEMA was (and will be there) every step of the way. In AL, there are entire counties where a 1/4 of the population is on SS Disability (490: Trends With Benefits). Poor red states receive much more aid than they pay in to the Federal Government (not always their fault by the way):

Federal-Aid-as-a-Percentage-of-State-Revenue_0.png

The Dems already have the party of big government sewn up. They will eventually kill this country and turn it into a third world country of corruption run by the elites. Don't listen to these libs as this election will not be like anything we have seen in generations. It is the election to see if we regain control of our country or if our government gains total control over us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blah blah blah....It's like this in every election. Some fools like yourself love to set the tone of "either we vote the way I see it" or we're doomed. Everyone running for Office (outside of Trump and possibly Carson) respects the rule of law, loves the nation, and genuinely thinks they are the best person for the job based on some criteria. The foundations of our republic were laid by giants so they could withstand the abuse of pygmies. Either way, we're going to no only persevere but prevail.

This is all I see...

giphy.gif

No.

That you have to refer to people by derogatory terms is to highlight your personal limits. Ms. Clinton isn't bothered by it and neither am I. I wouldn't look for a lot of interest in your commentary when you come off so shallow however.

poor Oreo, nobody listens to his ranting's. so now he's been reduced to posting silly cartoons. just vote for the old lady you all passed OVER the last time for that nobody man called Obambam and don't worry your wee self over some radio, television, host or who Republicans have running. K

Does anybody else see the striking resemblance between oreo and Jake? It's almost like they're the same person. :eusa_whistle:

I don't recall Oreo being like this so much in the past. Apparently he has woken up and seen the writing on the wall.

Yep, I believe that's it. scared shitless they are. they should be with those two old fogies and that other guy they have to chose from

This is all I see...

giphy.gif

No.

That you have to refer to people by derogatory terms is to highlight your personal limits. Ms. Clinton isn't bothered by it and neither am I. I wouldn't look for a lot of interest in your commentary when you come off so shallow however.
Oh how judgmental and all high and mighty of you.

Unlike you, I consider ALL politicians to be thieves and crooks, until proven otherwise. As such, I treat them all with disdain.

You on the other hand, only see Rs as thieves and crooks due to your partisan brainwashing. Your beloved Cankles has a long track record of lies and corruption, which somehow you missed or have ignored.

No.

Unlike you, I consider ALL politicians to be thieves and crooks, until proven otherwise. As such, I treat them all with disdain.

You on the other hand, only see Rs as thieves and crooks due to your partisan brainwashing. Your beloved Cankles has a long track record of lies and corruption, which somehow you missed or have ignored.

Too long, didn't read, don't care.

No.

Too long, didn't read, don't care.
Sorry. I will try to keep it short and sweet, so that you might comprehend...Candycorny.

If Trump does get the nomination, I think you are going to see a major dustup in the GOP as the people that actually care about the nation in that party tell the hyper 'Conservatives' to get lost. The drubbing they get in the General Election will be the turning point for that party. And they won't be kind to the obese junkie on the AM radio.

If Trump does get the nomination, I think you are going to see a major dustup in the GOP as the people that actually care about the nation in that party tell the hyper 'Conservatives' to get lost. The drubbing they get in the General Election will be the turning point for that party. And they won't be kind to the obese junkie on the AM radio.
Yeah...the GOP should listen to you and nominate a clone of W, McCant, or Mitty...since they were so clearly wonderful.

Yeah...the GOP should listen to you and nominate a clone of W, McCant, or Mitty...since they were so clearly wonderful.
If the Democrat in 2016 gets about 400 electorial votes, then that will have been such a clear repudiation of the direction in which the GOP has gone in the last 8 years that there will be major changes within the GOP or it will go the way of the Whigs.

If the Democrat in 2016 gets about 400 electorial votes, then that will have been such a clear repudiation of the direction in which the GOP has gone in the last 8 years that there will be major changes within the GOP or it will go the way of the Whigs.
You must getting you news from left wing sources.

Try thinking logically for once. The GOP has nominated nothing but establishment candidates for a long time. You really think the GOP is off the rails when it nominates fools like McCant and Romney?

We have one party (Ds) completely owned by the establishment, why must the other one be too?

This could be the last election for the GOP as we know it. If Cruz gets the nomination, there will be no more excuses about the nominee not being conservative enough. With all of the new restrictions put in place, there can no longer be any serious claim to voter fraud. With a well known political opponent in HRC, there cannot be a claim as to having run into a buzz saw that came out of nowhere. The only reasonable conclusion would be that the message was rejected (and that leaves the GOP with calling the voters stupid which is a cop-out anyway). If the message is rejected, that means the party is rejected.

This could be the last election for the GOP as we know it. If Cruz gets the nomination, there will be no more excuses about the nominee not being conservative enough. With all of the new restrictions put in place, there can no longer be any serious claim to voter fraud. With a well known political opponent in HRC, there cannot be a claim as to having run into a buzz saw that came out of nowhere. The only reasonable conclusion would be that the message was rejected (and that leaves the GOP with calling the voters stupid which is a cop-out anyway). If the message is rejected, that means the party is rejected.

Assuming you are right, which is not likely, the end of the of GOP would be wonderful consequence of this election.

Of course, you want the GOP to be more like the D party, when it is clear to thinking people, it already is.

I tried to keep it short and sweet so you might comprehend Candycorny...did I succeed?

Assuming you are right, which is not likely, the end of the of GOP would be wonderful consequence of this election.

Of course, you want the GOP to be more like the D party, when it is clear to thinking people, it already is.

I tried to keep it short and sweet so you might comprehend Candycorny...did I succeed?

You've gone a whole post without calling someone a name (pretty much). The only insult was to common sense. There is a reason why the GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes when the people were polled. It isn't because the message from the Democrats isn't popular. That is the first lesson. The second lesson is that to be the polar opposite of the more popular position, in politics where it is winner take all, is a sure way to make your party irrelevant in a hurry.

I'll explain it to you but I'm sure it will be too long for you to stretch your attention span into covering....

The Congress isn't MIA because it wants to be; it is because they can do nothing since a victory to them is only attainable through total capitulation of the opposition and that isn't going to happen with this President and 46 Democrats in the Senate. So you have a marginalized House and a do-nothing Majority in the Senate.

How'd you like last week's budget deal that funded PP? :rofl:

To insist that you have to be the opposite is flat out silly when the opposite of some (not all) liberal positions is a losing proposition. Take PP funding for example. PP isn't funded; I believe it is Title X is funded and PP gets a chunk of that money through a bidding process. It provides low-cost (or no costs) contraception through a partnership with drug makers and public health entities. This gives women pap smears to detect uterine cancers, pregnancy screenings, and contraceptives to prevent them.

Prevention costs about pennies per day through this partnership.

Cutting the funding for these contraceptives will result in unwanted pregnancies and serious spending on welfare down the road. If you think it's bad now, wait until there are 5-10 million more births per year or so. I guess the GOP solution to that would be forced sterilization and other proactive measures....

Anyway, I know that was a lot for you to take in but if some of it got through, you're a much better person thanks to me.

I>U

You've gone a whole post without calling someone a name (pretty much). The only insult was to common sense. There is a reason why the GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes when the people were polled. It isn't because the message from the Democrats isn't popular. That is the first lesson. The second lesson is that to be the polar opposite of the more popular position, in politics where it is winner take all, is a sure way to make your party irrelevant in a hurry.

I'll explain it to you but I'm sure it will be too long for you to stretch your attention span into covering....

The Congress isn't MIA because it wants to be; it is because they can do nothing since a victory to them is only attainable through total capitulation of the opposition and that isn't going to happen with this President and 46 Democrats in the Senate. So you have a marginalized House and a do-nothing Majority in the Senate.

How'd you like last week's budget deal that funded PP? :rofl:

To insist that you have to be the opposite is flat out silly when the opposite of some (not all) liberal positions is a losing proposition. Take PP funding for example. PP isn't funded; I believe it is Title X is funded and PP gets a chunk of that money through a bidding process. It provides low-cost (or no costs) contraception through a partnership with drug makers and public health entities. This gives women pap smears to detect uterine cancers, pregnancy screenings, and contraceptives to prevent them.

Prevention costs about pennies per day through this partnership.

Cutting the funding for these contraceptives will result in unwanted pregnancies and serious spending on welfare down the road. If you think it's bad now, wait until there are 5-10 million more births per year or so. I guess the GOP solution to that would be forced sterilization and other proactive measures....

Anyway, I know that was a lot for you to take in but if some of it got through, you're a much better person thanks to me.

I>U
The Rs have taken control of the House and Senate along with control of governorships and state houses, just since your beloved Obungles took over. But in your mind, the Rs are in big trouble because of the short time frame you analyze on POTUS elections. WTF!

I sure hope the R party dies, but unlike you, I do not want the R party mimicking the D party as it does today...but you can't see that.

Forum List

Back