Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Trump has Rudy and Durham among others working on that

Rudy is his private lawyer who is not and can not enforce laws.

Trump has not communicated any order to the DoJ to investigate this issue so Durham is not working on it.
Rudy can investigate crimes

He sure can. As a private lawyer working on behalf of the private client, Donald Trump.

I thought you said this was about enforcing laws? Seems like it’s more of a private matter, which is exactly what I’ve been saying.
Trump can have rudi investigate wrongdoing bt US government officials in a foreign country

Particularly when he does not trust the Deep State within the DOJ

He can but you can’t claim it has anything to do with law enforcement.
I do claim its about law enforcement

Trump has not communicated any order to the DoJ to investigate this issue so Durham is not working on it.

He sure can. As a private lawyer working on behalf of the private client, Donald Trump.

I thought you said this was about enforcing laws? Seems like it’s more of a private matter, which is exactly what I’ve been saying.
Trump can have rudi investigate wrongdoing bt US government officials in a foreign country

Rudy can’t enforce the law. He can’t indict or prosecute. Not without being approved by the Senate. He has no authority. No force of government behind him. And most importantly, he has no accountability. The government cannot launch investigations without cause. Investigating without cause is violating civil rights. If Rudy were acting on behalf of the government, he would have to follow the rules.

He’s not.

Rudy can’t enforce the law. He can’t indict or prosecute. Not without being approved by the Senate. He has no authority. No force of government behind him. And most importantly, he has no accountability. The government cannot launch investigations without cause. Investigating without cause is violating civil rights. If Rudy were acting on behalf of the government, he would have to follow the rules.

He’s not.
Now you are repeating yourself

Rudy can investigate criminal activity

He’s not.

I’m listening to you repeat yourself.

Anyone can investigate criminal activity. Only the government can enforce laws. Rudy is not part of the government.

Nope, he didn't. If was illegal for him to solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival.
Thats kangaroo court injustice

Since when are we cool with politicians directing investigations against their rivals? That’s some real corrupt Soviet tactics right there.
So is adam schiff obtaining the phone records of republican politicians

Trump is the chief law enforcement officer and he can investigate wrongdoing by anyone
You're ineducable, huh? No, Trump is not the chief law enforcement officer and while he can appoint or fire the Attorney General, he can't force them to investigate whomever he wants. He can ask them and they might but they are not obliged to do so.
True

Trump cant force anyone to do anything

No one has that authority except God

And even He chooses to allow us free will

But trump has responsibility for enforcing the laws
"True"

Then why do you continue to falsely assert that?

LIAR!
The Republiscum had EQUAL time to cross examine EVERY witness.
When the worthless lying scum Right tell such obvious lies they expose the fact that they themselves KNOW they are WRONG!
No they didn’t.
Yes they did, and YOU know it, just read the online transcripts and you can see EVERY lying Republiscum had the exact same time to question each witness as the Dems.

Like I said when the worthless lying scum Right tell such obvious lies they expose the fact that they themselves KNOW they are WRONG!
Dems interviewing gov officials in a closet is not exactly a fair process.
Hillary lost, get over it or move to your NewSSR.

Were Republicans in that closet as well?
No

That's a lie, there was a republican present at every interview. Trump Humpers lie like a rug.

Since when are we cool with politicians directing investigations against their rivals? That’s some real corrupt Soviet tactics right there.

Trump is the chief law enforcement officer and he can investigate wrongdoing by anyone

Trump isn’t investigating anything. He’s telling Ukraine to do it for him. Wonder why.

Rudy cannot legally solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival of his client.

Trump isn’t investigating anything. He’s telling Ukraine to do it for him. Wonder why.

Not into a political rival running for the same office as himself, he can't.

He’s not.

For what purpose other than to benefit his client?

He’s not.

I’m listening to you repeat yourself.

Anyone can investigate criminal activity. Only the government can enforce laws. Rudy is not part of the government.
Rudy does not have to be part of the government to serve the national interests

Thats kangaroo court injustice

You're ineducable, huh? No, Trump is not the chief law enforcement officer and while he can appoint or fire the Attorney General, he can't force them to investigate whomever he wants. He can ask them and they might but they are not obliged to do so.
True

Trump cant force anyone to do anything

No one has that authority except God

And even He chooses to allow us free will

But trump has responsibility for enforcing the laws
"True"

Then why do you continue to falsely assert that?
Because trump is the ultimate law enforcer

Not into a political rival running for the same office as himself, he can't.
Yes he can

Rudy cannot legally solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival of his client.
Yes he can

He’s not.

For what purpose other than to benefit his client?
To serve justice

Biden is dirty and all for the sake of providing for his deadbeat son

No they didn’t.
Yes they did, and YOU know it, just read the online transcripts and you can see EVERY lying Republiscum had the exact same time to question each witness as the Dems.

Like I said when the worthless lying scum Right tell such obvious lies they expose the fact that they themselves KNOW they are WRONG!
Dems interviewing gov officials in a closet is not exactly a fair process.
Hillary lost, get over it or move to your NewSSR.

Were Republicans in that closet as well?
No

That's a lie, there was a republican present at every interview. Trump Humpers lie like a rug.
No!

The Republicans just offered two amendments accusing Schitthead and Nadler of abuse of power.
Ewe flocking Democrats will get your flocking impeachment but at great cost to ewe. This will be your “prayerful” day of doom.

Forum List

Back