Senate is about to vote on a bill nobody has read

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
I am glad these idiots didn't learn anything from the ACA debacle...

No wonder our country sucks so much.

If they fuck over the poor and middle class hard enough democrats will sweap back into power next year!

We'll reverse this piece of shit!

If they cut taxes, they'll pick up seats in the Senate.

Not only that, when working America starts seeing the benefits of the tax plan, the GOP will retain both the House and the Senate, as well as ensuring a Trump win in 2020.

This is the real reason the Democrats are against it. They're scared shitless.

If they fuck over the poor and middle class hard enough democrats will sweap back into power next year!

Not only that, when working America starts seeing the benefits of the tax plan, the GOP will retain both the House and the Senate, as well as ensuring a Trump win in 2020.

What benefits are those, professor?

I wouldn't be so confident! The voters have shown they're willing to vote for potential dictators and people who will fuck them in the ass, so apparently we can't count on any rationality in the voters.
=

Yep, that 20 bucks a paycheck they will be saving will change their lives forever

I wouldn't be so confident! The voters have shown they're willing to vote for potential dictators and people who will fuck them in the ass, so apparently we can't count on any rationality in the voters.
=

Well, no. The voters voted for someone who will fuck you people up the ass.

Note the essential difference.

=

Well, no. The voters voted for someone who will fuck you people up the ass.

Note the essential difference.

Oh, you are getting fucked also, you are just too lose and used to it to even realize it is happening.

tax-plan.png

A list of addons that may or may not be in the bill they vote on...nobody knows for sure, but they were written by lobbyist...just like the ACA

DP_AW6jWkAER1S-.jpg

=

The voters have shown they're willing to vote for potential dictators and people who will fuck them in the ass,

Especially when the DNC rigs the game with super-delegates.
Luckily the ass fucker got her drunk ass beat.

Forum List

Back