Since Trump's deplorables won't read the Mueller report, actors will read it for them

That had to be the most nauseating display of pretentious self obsession seen in a long while. These Hollywood douche bags are so convinced of their self importance that they truly believe they must take it upon themselves to save the country with their enlightened views and political sophistication. They forget that they are nothing but overgrown children playing make-believe and taking themselves ridiculously seriously given what a bunch of brainless nobodies they actually are. The self-satisfied look on their faces was absolutely hilarious.

Let me summarize for you no collusion Mueller punted on obstruction the AG and Deputy AG looked at Mueller’s findings and said no on obstruction. Hollywood celebrities reading it won’t change it but if it makes them and the TDS crowd feel better knock yourselves out.
That's a lie. He never said no collusion. Do you know the difference between collusion to get dirt on a political opponent using a foreign government, versus a conspiracy to collude? If you don't, keep your ignorant mouth shut.
Go get yourself a new pacifier little baby you and others like you wanted an investigation you got it we now have the findings you don’t get a do over because it didn’t turn out the way you wanted so shut and fuck off idiot your stupidity is old, tired and boring.

Wrong! He couldn't find, because he was not allowed to make a determination because Mueller could not prosecute.
:lol:
You don't understand the necessary components of an obstruction charge.
One of them is corrupt intent.
Nothing prevented Mueller from making the determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.
But, he didn't - in fact, he said he couldn't.
Why?
Yes it did. The rules did. He was not allowed to make the determination. That is why he left it up to Congress. Mueller laid out the facts. You didn't pay attention to Mueller. If he was not legally in trouble because of obstruction Mueller would have cleared him. He wasn't given the option to prosecute or give a recommendation to do so. Just to find evidence he was innocent. He found Collusion, but couldn't match the collusion with a conspiracy. He found Obstruction based on his report.

LMAO Why should anyone read a report that says no collusion and no obstruction??

Only you lefty loons are interested in beating that dead horse.

Have fun.
Where in the report does it say "no collusion no obstruction"? I want the exact quotes. Today! Or you are a liar.

Well then there are plenty of liars out there as no one but you lefty loons still think collusion or obstruction.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. Get over it. His report didn't say what you hoped and prayed it would say. You lost.

Have fun beating that dead horse and making yourselves look like the fools you are.

Let me summarize for you no collusion Mueller punted on obstruction the AG and Deputy AG looked at Mueller’s findings and said no on obstruction. Hollywood celebrities reading it won’t change it but if it makes them and the TDS crowd feel better knock yourselves out.
That's a lie. He never said no collusion. Do you know the difference between collusion to get dirt on a political opponent using a foreign government, versus a conspiracy to collude? If you don't, keep your ignorant mouth shut.
Go get yourself a new pacifier little baby you and others like you wanted an investigation you got it we now have the findings you don’t get a do over because it didn’t turn out the way you wanted so shut and fuck off idiot your stupidity is old, tired and boring.
In other words, you lost this argument, and all I had was a pacifier to do it. :auiqs.jpg: Now you can go back to sucking on your sour grapes there Toad.

Watch celebrities read the Mueller report

This is how far the public has to go in order for the truth to get out, because Trump's stooge Bill Barr doesn't want to expose the criminal in the WH, and his deplorable base have no interest in knowing. They are cowards and traitors to their own country. Beyond the murder of millions of American Indians and the horrific scars of black slavery in this country, this will go down as the next worst shameful chapter in American history, thanks to Trump and his deplorable base.
troll.jpg

In other words, you lost this argument, and all I had was a pacifier to do it. :auiqs.jpg: Now you can go back to sucking on your sour grapes there Toad.
Everything I have stated is fact dipshit. Here made special just for you.
DC196715-3E91-4FA3-A656-2BCEE3DA85E8.jpeg

You're the one with the ignorant mouth. You just can't accept that Mueller's report cleared Trump.

Got take a valium. You need it. What a dweeb you are.

This is how far the public has to go in order for the truth to get out, because Trump's stooge Bill Barr doesn't want to expose the criminal in the WH, and his deplorable base have no interest in knowing. They are cowards and traitors to their own country. Beyond the murder of millions of American Indians and the horrific scars of black slavery in this country, this will go down as the next worst shameful chapter in American history, thanks to Trump and his deplorable base.
You mean the Mueller "No Collusion No Obstruction" report?

LMAO Why should anyone read a report that says no collusion and no obstruction??

Have fun.
Where in the report does it say "no collusion no obstruction"? I want the exact quotes. Today! Or you are a liar.

Well then there are plenty of liars out there as no one but you lefty loons still think collusion or obstruction.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. Get over it. His report didn't say what you hoped and prayed it would say. You lost.

Have fun beating that dead horse and making yourselves look like the fools you are.
So, you are a liar, and you cannot show us the quotes by Mueller. Folks, these Trump Toads are proving over and over how big they are losing these battles of words. We constantly box them in with the truth and the facts, and they continue squealing like pigs using the same tired lies that crawl out of their asses. "No collusion no obstruction" has lost its expiration date because of Robert Mueller, and these mentally deranged Trump humpers are going through a melt down with reality. The gig was up a long time ago. keep using the same bs and it won't change reality. The country doesn't run by itself through your fantasies. It's why we have real laws and a real Constitution to keep folks like you on a shelf somewhere while replacing you folks with reality. And that reality involves, fines, jail, impeachment, dismissals, etc. That's the real America. Not this Trump humper America where no one is accountable, and every lie you spew is the gospel.

You mean the Mueller "No Collusion No Obstruction" report?
Haven't heard of that one. Can you show us that one fantasy man?

Have fun.

So, you are a liar, and you cannot show us the quotes by Mueller. Folks, these Trump Toads are proving over and over how big they are losing these battles of words. We constantly box them in with the truth and the facts, and they continue squealing like pigs using the same tired lies that crawl out of their asses. "No collusion no obstruction" has lost its expiration date because of Robert Mueller, and these mentally deranged Trump humpers are going through a melt down with reality. The gig was up a long time ago. keep using the same bs and it won't change reality. The country doesn't run by itself through your fantasies. It's why we have real laws and a real Constitution to keep folks like you on a shelf somewhere while replacing you folks with reality. And that reality involves, fines, jail, impeachment, dismissals, etc. That's the real America. Not this Trump humper America where no one is accountable, and every lie you spew is the gospel.

Nah. No one but you has the obsession to pursue a dead horse.

Mueller's report, much to your dismay, cleared Trump. You are just to biased and stupid to accept it.

So. Go ahead and keep posting your bullshit. The smart people on this board will get a good laugh out of your obsession. And your sure are obsessed.

You sure are one stupid whiny obsessed little shit. Carry on.

Wrong! He couldn't find, because he was not allowed to make a determination because Mueller could not prosecute.
Nothing prevented Mueller from making the determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.
Why?
Yes it did. The rules did. He was not allowed to make the determination. That is why he left it up to Congress. Mueller laid out the facts. You didn't pay attention to Mueller. If he was not legally in trouble because of obstruction Mueller would have cleared him. He wasn't given the option to prosecute or give a recommendation to do so. Just to find evidence he was innocent. He found Collusion, but couldn't match the collusion with a conspiracy. He found Obstruction based on his report.

You lie again!

He has the power as Special Counsel, by LAW to post Prosecution decisions for the final report. I have posted the Special Counsel Law repeatedly to see that you leftist idiots ignore it.

Here is the law YOU keep ignoring:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

Congress passed the law in 1999 and has been amending it ever since:

Stop ignoring the law!

You're the one with the ignorant mouth. You just can't accept that Mueller's report cleared Trump.

You are so pitiful. Look at your argument and how it says nothing. Where are the quotes? I'm still waiting liar. Do you enjoy lying to yourself every day?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror every day, then go out into the world to spew lies? You're good. Because I just can't do it. My life means something to me when I finally leave here. That I didn't lie to myself and others until I died. At least I was strong enough and courageous enough to speak truth over my own desires. I have no regrets. And you? I really do not see how you people do it every single day. You do realize that your life itself is one big lie don't you?

You are so pitiful. Look at your argument and how it says nothing. Where are the quotes? I'm still waiting liar. Do you enjoy lying to yourself every day?

How do you look at yourself in the mirror every day, then go out into the world to spew lies? You're good. Because I just can't do it. My life means something to me when I finally leave here. That I didn't lie to myself and others until I died. At least I was strong enough and courageous enough to speak truth over my own desires. I have no regrets. And you? I really do not see how you people do it every single day. You do realize that your life itself is one big lie don't you?

Nah. The pitiful one is you and your obsession.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. Only an obsessed idiot like you would still pursue proof of something that never happened.

Carry on pitiful. Shed a few more tears of dismay so the rest of us can have a good laugh.

Have fun.

Let me see if I understand your position.

Mueller can't prove conspiracy, but there is proof of collusion, which isn't a crime but Congress can impeach.
Mueller proved there's obstruction Mueller but can't indict a sitting president Congress has to impeach.

Is this your position?

Why?

You lie again!

He has the power as Special Counsel, by LAW to post Prosecution decisions for the final report. I have posted the Special Counsel Law repeatedly to see that you leftist idiots ignore it.

Here is the law YOU keep ignoring:

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

Congress passed the law in 1999 and has been amending it ever since:

Stop ignoring the law!
b)Notification of significant events. The Special Counsel shall notify the Attorney General of events in the course of his or her investigation in conformity with the Departmental guidelines with respect to Urgent Reports.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.
This is your quoted link. Apparently you have no understanding of it though. "The SC's work 'explaining' the prosecution or declination decisions reached by SC." Are you unable to comprehend your own link? Obviously not! The link does not set in motion the SC's right to prosecute. It is a report "EXPLAINING" the prosecution or declination. No where does it give SC the right to initiate a prosecution. Trump Toads, listen up; "LEARN SEMANTICS", or you will be forever lost in your own world of alternative facts.

Liberals still getting their news from Hollywood and comedians. LOL
And Hollywood gets their news from Robert Mueller. You lose.

Who has stated no indictments. So what are your celebrities reporting? You lose. LOL

Have fun.

Let me see if I understand your position.

Mueller can't prove conspiracy, but there is proof of collusion, which isn't a crime but Congress can impeach.
Mueller proved there's obstruction Mueller but can't indict a sitting president Congress has to impeach.

Is this your position?
Collusion by the Trump campaign, absent of a formal agreement with Russia to get dirt on Clinton, is Collusion. Which by itself is unethical and immoral. That alone, should give pause to any real American patriot, that colluding with a foreign government who we had sanctions against for attacking other nations, should have cancelled Trump out as a candidate all together. How any real American could vote for Trump after that will forever be a mystery for me. It simply tells us that Trump went behind the backs of the American people to try and do business with Russia, lied about it, and Trump supporters were willing to give away their self respect and loyalty to their country to vote for him. That goes against all lines of logic and reason, if you are in fact a true American patriot.

Yes, the ball for impeachment goes to Congress because of obstruction. Mueller can't touch it because of SC rules. Which I personally disagree with.

Forum List

Back