So I Turn On C-Span, To The March -

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

There are as many gun owners as there are the Let's Disarm Everyone Crowd, so where is the Counter Movement, where is the organised guns owners and Pro-Second Amendment March?

There are vastly more, and marches are not necessary. If you look at the history of gun control over the last 25 years, they won.

If push ever comes to shove, they will come out to play once again.

Is this ^^^ an implied threat to defend the 2nd A., and to disparage the 1st.
A.?

It has been written, the Pen is mightier than the sword. Today, The March is mightier than the NRA, its rhetoric and its excuses, lies and hate. Don't be confused by those who profit from guns and ammunition who will oppose any effort to impact their golden goose, no matter how many suffer from their greed.

Congress needs to take action:
  • Release the CDC to collect statistic on gun violence
  • Fund the release of statistics on the cost in blood and treasure that a legal decision continues to hide.
  • Pass legislation to get around the near sighted decision of 5 members of the supreme court who equated political donations as free speech.
  • Hold hearings from ER doctors on the cost of treating gun victims (it's always helps to follow the money)
  • To represent the Will of the People, who today are speaking loudly, clearly and determination.
So you don’t agree with the first amendment we figured that with your threats

- and the first thing I see is a big sign stating "Abolish the Second Amendment".

Case closed.

IBbfDvyVTZGzwClG7zRvSQ.png

I'm telling you everyone who loves this country better get off their ass and vote in November, or you can see where we're heading. That army of brainwashed kids are going to vote in a few years
Why is it BRAINWASHING when they don't agree with you, but PATRIOTIC when they do?

One side is in support of the Constitution, and the other is, in its learned ignorance, in opposition to it.

The side in support would be termed patriotic.
Don't start all that "Support of the Constitution" is the "patriotic" side bullshit. That implies I'm not patriotic, and that's not true. In fact, I love my country SO much that I can envision it having real control of who owns a lethal weapon in order to control the violence done by the insane and the criminally minded. And the guys who didn't want their girlfriends or wives to leave them. And the kid who got dissed on FB. Lots of people abusing the right to own a gun, and lots of innocent people are paying the price. Just crying "support of the Constitution" is not going to cut it any more, Billy.
And don't imply gun control is unpatriotic.

clearly, you've got a problem with the first

Not at all. I one-hundred percent support their right to make asses of themselves. The intentions of their masters have been clear for decades.

It is of no consequence, however. The country will not be going that way.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

Very few of them saw that. Most of these kids are brainwashed dupes put up to it by their teachers and the fake news media.
The march is actually a threat to the first amendment. Let’s all make sure to point that out as frequently as possible

I'm telling you everyone who loves this country better get off their ass and vote in November, or you can see where we're heading. That army of brainwashed kids are going to vote in a few years
Why is it BRAINWASHING when they don't agree with you, but PATRIOTIC when they do?

One side is in support of the Constitution, and the other is, in its learned ignorance, in opposition to it.

Don't start all that "Support of the Constitution" is the "patriotic" side bullshit. That implies I'm not patriotic, and that's not true. In fact, I love my country SO much that I can envision it having real control of who owns a lethal weapon in order to control the violence done by the insane and the criminally minded. And the guys who didn't want their girlfriends or wives to leave them. And the kid who got dissed on FB. Lots of people abusing the right to own a gun, and lots of innocent people are paying the price. Just crying "support of the Constitution" is not going to cut it any more, Billy.
Sure you are. You question the constitution. Which means sweetheart, you’re against the first amendment

Case closed.

There are as many gun owners as there are the Let's Disarm Everyone Crowd, so where is the Counter Movement, where is the organised guns owners and Pro-Second Amendment March?

There are vastly more, and marches are not necessary. If you look at the history of gun control over the last 25 years, they won.

A.?

It has been written, the Pen is mightier than the sword. Today, The March is mightier than the NRA, its rhetoric and its excuses, lies and hate. Don't be confused by those who profit from guns and ammunition who will oppose any effort to impact their golden goose, no matter how many suffer from their greed.

• Fund the release of statistics on the cost in blood and treasure that a legal decision continues to hide.
  • Pass legislation to get around the near sighted decision of 5 members of the supreme court who equated political donations as free speech.
  • Hold hearings from ER doctors on the cost of treating gun victims (it's always helps to follow the money)
  • To represent the Will of the People, who today are speaking loudly, clearly and determination.
I heard yesterday that the CDC thing is accomplished. :)

Case closed.

A.?

So you don’t agree with the first amendment we figured that with your threats

I pity you, but you are so toxic I can't not state that you are stupid.

Not at all. I one-hundred percent support their right to make asses of themselves. The intentions of their masters have been clear for decades.

That is disgusting since many of them watched their friends die with their blood ripunning all over.

Very few of them saw that. Most of these kids are brainwashed dupes put up to it by their teachers and the fake news media.
The march is actually a threat to the first amendment. Let’s all make sure to point that out as frequently as possible
Can you clarify how?

Only a Stalinist would want the government to have "real control" of who owns weapons. Stalin considered himself to be a patriot also.

e76dc32a2a04475a0bf2c5e74af48e01--gun-control-guns.jpg

guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-quote-1.jpg

Case closed.

A.?

In other words, have the government publish a load of gun control propaganda. Don't expect any patriotic American to support that shit.

Do you believe (notice I did not write think) anyone other than stupid people like you will believe your idiot-grams?

Can you clarify how?
Because those assholes don’t want to talk about it, instead mandate it. That’s how

Case closed.

Also if anyone thinks that a group of school children have organised this then they have the IQ of a paper cup, there is no way a group of school children have organised this, the ones who have organised this are The Usual Suspects.

I'm strongly on the Right, but I can see that the Leftists are more organised with the crap they push, it's basically time that the Right get organised and begin a Counter Movement and have Counter Protests and go toe to toe with the Leftists, you have to fight for what you believe in, you have to fight to KEEP the things you LOVE, you don't win by sitting in your house while your ENEMY is mobilised AGAINST you and then think you are going to win by doing NOTHING.

Indeed. I've been listening to the speeches on and off. Most are ripped right from material developed by the Brady Campaign, Everytown for Gun Safety and the Violence Policy Center.
Those are good people. Thoughtful people who care about your kids and grandkids not being shot. You should listen.
Oh...please...more liberal moral high ground posturing...:crybaby:
Wow. "Moral high ground posturing?" For using the word "good?" You guys are on a real race for the bottom, aren't you?
No. We don’t want liberals to drag us there.

Only a Stalinist would want the government to have "real control" of who owns weapons. Stalin considered himself to be a patriot also.

"Only a Stalinist would want the government to have "real control" of who owns weapons."

Exactly gun control has nothing to do with guns, gun control is all about control of the population.

^^^^ Which is what this means:

Do you believe (notice I did not write think) anyone other than stupid people like you will believe your idiot-grams?
They’re out there and people can agree or disagree. But I’m right!

"Only a Stalinist would want the government to have "real control" of who owns weapons."

Exactly gun control has nothing to do with guns, gun control is all about control of the population.

^^^^ Which is what this means:

Yes ending the first amendment . That can’t be said enough. Again, this isn’t about the second amendment

Among the assholes that are sponsoring the turd brains advocating doing away with our Constitutional rights is Black Lives Matter, a known terrorist organization. That tells you everything you need to know.
Their whole premise is unnecessary gun deaths. So yeah, why wouldn't they support it? Some black communities are a fucking war zone.

I'll explain it to you.

Those shitheads are advocating taking away the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms for all Americans including the hundred million law abiding gun owners in the US.

The turd brains are ignoring the big city Democrat run ghetto shitholes where most of the gun crime takes place every day. Areas where the existing gun laws are not enforce against a population mostly of minorities.

No gun law taking away my right will ever stop the illegal gun crime in big city shitholes where most of it happens.

The agenda is not to stop gun violence. If it was then these turd brains would be marching in South Chicago. The agenda is to take away the ability of White Conservatives males to defend their family from Black crime and to prevent them from ever being able to hold the filthy ass government accountable for oppression.

It is dispicable agenda.

Forum List

Back