Sounds Like Trump Committed Obstruction

Former.

Because they are now out-of-work Obamabots!

Above, is why Trump once stated that he loves the poorly educated and ignorant voters....

Fuckhead, MOST of those prosecutors are RETIRED law enforcement officers and many of them are staunch republicans....NOT Trump cult members. .....LMAO at this idiot's stupidity

Above, is why Trump once stated that he loves the poorly educated and ignorant voters....

Fuckhead, MOST of those prosecutors are RETIRED law enforcement officers and many of them are staunch republicans....NOT Trump cult members. .....LMAO at this idiot's stupidity

Where’s the crime FUCKHEAD?

Where’s the list of names of these Republican Former Prosecutors?

300+ attorneys say they think Trump obstructed justice

"Hundreds of former Justice Department officials said in an open letter released Monday that President Donald Trump would be facing multiple felony charges stemming from the Russia investigation if he were not President.

"The letter posted online by Justice Department alumni, who served under presidents from both parties, said the report from special counsel Robert Mueller contained repeated instances of Trump committing obstruction of justice, and that he would have been charged with obstruction if he was not protected as President by an opinion from the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel that Mueller cited."

Bipartisan support that includes one career prosecutor who worked with Rudy Giuliani says the Rudy he knew would not have hesitated to charge Trump based on the evidence Mueller has supplied.

Trump's actions today confirm he is still actively obstructing justice, and provides ample evidence he will do little to prevent his "Fancy Bear" buddies from helping in 2020.

500+ EX-PROSECUTORS: TRUMP’s LUCKY HE WASN’T CHARGED

Trump Would Have Been Charged With Obstruction If He Weren’t President

The list is growing.

Once again Nutty Natty pretends he's researched these alleged "signers" - even though the authors of the Fake News did not. Surprise: Most of them aren't even real names of real people. ROFLMAO.

Did they comment on Hillary bleach bitting her subpoenaed server and her underlings destroying subpoenaed devices with hammers?

Asking for a friend.

Oh Noes! The Deep State has a lot of Deep Staters. Therefore the Deep State should steal your voting rights and you should trust the anti-American, Deep State douchebags who are most likely not even second generation Americans know what is best. :p

Yes and now Trump is complaining about the 2 years he lost

Well he is the one who fights everything, if your innocent just let it go and you will be exonerated as you have stated

Of course this is America and there will be those who disagree but Fake news are US seems to be the norm for him

Mueller Denial Syndrome, they haz it.

I wonder how many of those prosecutors would have let Crooked Hillary off the hook for having "no intent"?

I plainly don't understand why this is even mildly surprising.

Mueller said, he can't charge a sitting president due to DoJ guidelines.

He said he didn't charge Trump with obstruction, but also wouldn't exonerate (not bring charges).

He also said, if his decision were to decline charges, he would say so.

Since to bring charges, or not, is a binary decision, and not bringing charges is not an option, the only conclusion is there's enough evidence to charge. That is, this is the only conclusion for whoever has read the Mueller report.

So, all these 300+ attorneys were doing is to make plain what Mueller had pretty plainly stated before. Quite predictably, the subservient mouthbreathers and other Trumpletons are out in hordes to decry the plain truth, as they are trained to do. Good doggies...

Former.

Really? Can you name any Republicans? The article doesn't actually say any of them are Republicans. It says they "served" Republicans. The fact is they are all Democrats.

I plainly don't understand why this is even mildly surprising.

Mueller said, he can't charge a sitting president due to DoJ guidelines.

He said he didn't charge Trump with obstruction, but also wouldn't exonerate (not bring charges).

He also said, if his decision were to decline charges, he would say so.

Since to bring charges, or not, is a binary decision, and not bringing charges is not an option, the only conclusion is there's enough evidence to charge. That is, this is the only conclusion for whoever has read the Mueller report.

So, all these 300+ attorneys were doing is to make plain what Mueller had pretty plainly stated before. Quite predictably, the subservient mouthbreathers and other Trumpletons are out in hordes to decry the plain truth, as they are trained to do. Good doggies...
You're delusional. Prosecutors never exonerate anyone. You are again claiming that Trump is required to prove his innocence. That shows you are ignorant of the principle of American justice. You're a fascist douchebag.

Well he is the one who fights everything, if your innocent just let it go and you will be exonerated as you have stated

Of course this is America and there will be those who disagree but Fake news are US seems to be the norm for him
Only bootlickers make claims like that.

Former.

Really? Can you name any Republicans? The article doesn't actually say any of them are Republicans. It says they "served" Republicans. The fact is they are all Democrats.
How do you know all the signatories are Democrats as a "fact"? Do you have access to a list of signatories or is your silly claim just more of your misinformation nonsense?

Former.

How do you know all the signatories are Democrats as a "fact"? Do you have access to a list of signatories or is your silly claim just more of your misinformation nonsense?
I know no one can produce the name of a single honest Republican. That's all I need to know.

Frankly, Nat, I understand what you are doing here, but...

Prosecutors are supposed to follow the law. Period. Trump tried to besmirch U.S. law enforcement as the weaponized arm of the Democratic party (13 angry Democrats, etc.), and your argument implicitly confirms the underlying smear, namely, that their partisan affiliation is even relevant for prosecutors while on the job.

I know, I know, it's hard to escape that kind of argument, since published opinion's first look in all things legal is to look at who appointed that judge or prosecutor, and whether there's an (R) or a (D) associated with him or her. I hold, that's catastrophic for what's supposed to be a nation governed by laws, not men.

Former.

I know no one can produce the name of a single honest Republican. That's all I need to know.
You claimed your assertion to be a fact. Now you are admitting it is only your speculation and opinion based on your partisan imagination or tendency to just make things up as you go. Sort of a form of lying.

Only bootlickers make claims like that.

I see only bootlickers make claims

Quote - I know no one can produce the name of a single honest Republican. That's all I need to know.

Not as simple as that bucko, there are political implications. The report showed that Trump and those around him lied to the American people time and time again about meeting with Russians. It also showed possible illegal activity by Trump with how he tried to intervene with the investigation. Do you deny either of those things? If so what and why??
ROFL! Those so-called "lies" don't amount to a hill of beans. Shaking the Russian ambassador's hand in a greeting line is not "having a meeting with the Russian Ambassador."

All you're proving is what a colossal paranoid moron you are.
So called lies? You call Obama’s keep your doctor line a lie but you don’t call Trumps “no contacts with Russians” line a lie?! Please explain how that works
No, I don't. For one thing, Obama knew what he said was a lie. For another, any "contact" between the Trump campaign was insignificant and utterly meaningless.
I don’t care if you think it is insignificant or meaningless. That has zero relevance on whether something is a lie or not. Trump said he and his campaign had no contact with Russians. Muellers report shows 8 pages detailing contacts with Russians. He lied plain and simple. You can’t spin your way around it

That includes Sessions shaking the Ambassador's hand in a greeting line. All the other "contacts" were equally meaningless, irrelevant and trivial.
Is that what you think those contacts were? Handshakes at crowded events? I don’t know where you’re getting your news from but I suggest going straight to the source so you don’t sound like such a fool. The mueller report has several pages detailing contacts. Here’s a summary but go read the report for yourself.

Trump lied. Everybody knows it. You’re fighting a losing battle. Just admit you don’t care and move on

Forum List

Back