🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the Roman Catholic Church is NOT Christian!

I'm praying today for God to pour out a blessing upon you, Mr. Right, that you cannot even contain! I know the LORD is going to bless you mightily! You are surely pleasing in the sight of God and that is the only thing that matters in this life! The ONLY THING! To God be the Glory!
I wish that were true. I'm probably one of the worst Christians on the planet. My only redeeming virtue is that I hate Satan with every fiber of my being, and want to warn others. Thank God that He forgives us our sins, because I couldn't begin count the ones I've committed.

You won't be yawning when you are in hell, Booth. You're a wicked man and you need to repent while there is still breath in you to do it with. You're going to hell if you do not repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you and to save you. That is the truth and if I didn't give it to you I would have your blood on my hands. Thank God that won't be the case now.
Ooh ooh, can I go too? The company will be much better.

As a satanist, I'm sure you believe that but the fact is Satan cannot reward you with what he doesn't have. Hell is going to be his punishment just as it will be yours, cnm. No reward when this life is over. You've been duped. Satan has deceived you into believing you'll be rewarded for your service to him now - but the truth is he hates the very sight of you because you were created in God's image (Gen.1:26) and you are a reminder of what he will never have - because he lost it. (heaven)

You see, you have the opportunity still to go to heaven - even if you sold your soul to Satan - Jesus Christ can still redeem you if you would humble yourself, repent, call upon the name of Jesus Christ to save you - but if you do not? You'll be suffering in eternal torments of hell for ever and ever and ever. The demons will be mocking you then for ever having been such an idiot as to have believed and trusted Satan to keep his word to you. Could anyone be more foolish than to expect one who is known as the Father of Lies to keep his word? You'll be wishing you had been teachable instead of permitting a mocking spirit to rule your life. You need to wake up. Telling the truth and keeping ones word is a virtue and Satan has no virtues. You're serving a defeated foe and he is under my feet today. He can be under yours too if you'll repent of your sins, receive Jesus Christ and live for Him alone. Your decision. With eternal consequences. Choose wisely.

Last edited:
I'm praying today for God to pour out a blessing upon you, Mr. Right, that you cannot even contain! I know the LORD is going to bless you mightily! You are surely pleasing in the sight of God and that is the only thing that matters in this life! The ONLY THING! To God be the Glory!
I wish that were true. I'm probably one of the worst Christians on the planet. My only redeeming virtue is that I hate Satan with every fiber of my being, and want to warn others. Thank God that He forgives us our sins, because I couldn't begin count the ones I've committed.

When we confess our sins? Jesus Christ is faithful to forgive us, Mr. Right. God remembers our frame that we are but dust - He loves us and is working on us continually and will continue to do so until we leave this earth! I count myself the least of Christians but I know I serve a great God and He is able to conform me into the image of Christ - same as He is able to conform you into the image of Christ - from glory to glory...... my faith is in my Lord and my God. Not myself. I know He is able. If I was depending upon myself you'd see one majorly depressed person!

have a blessed day.

No. It was your attempt to reinterpret what the Bible really says.

What is your interpretation of what these passages really say? Remember, it was a commonly held Jewish belief Adam spent time in purgatory/being purified. Early Christians maintained this belief. Then, fifteen hundred years later some decided they would no longer believe in purgatory, feeling their interpretation of scripture was more accurate than the interpretation of early Christians.

Ninja appears to believe that his soul/spirit is now covered by the blood of Christ and is therefore as pure as it will ever need to be; he is as good as he ever will need to be. Because Christ was crucified, no additional improvement or purification is necessary.

My belief is that Christ died so that we might know we can be free of sin--not that our sins might be covered up. By the power and grace of God we can attain a will that is aligned with the will of God and completely turns away from sinful behavior. As you see, this is not about work, it is about choice. The choice to turn to sin and not be mastered by it--versus the choice to turn away from sin and live free of sin in the presence of God.

Scripture assures us that even if we were not able to shake free of all sin in this life, we do not lose the love and guidance of God. It speaks of a purifying fire in the next life.

This is the difference between some Protestant teachings and Catholic teaching. Some Protestants believe sins are simply covered up in the blood of Christ. Catholics believe through the grace of Christ's sacrifice, we too, can choose to be totally sin free--not just have our sins covered by a coating of blood.

In both cases our common ground is the belief that sins are forgiven, and that God does not hold past sins against us. He forgives us and remembers the sin no more.

Wrong! The bible was written long before the Catholic church was a gleam in a certain pagan emporor's eye. Men of God assembled those books together with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Nothing you can say will change that.

The Catholic Church was founded on Pentecost, long before Constantine was a gleam in anyone's eye.
Peter was not the first pope, and Catholicism is a pagan religion. I'll try this one more time. Read this. If this doesn't convince you, then I'll simply give up on you. Ex-Catholics For Christ - Spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ

What is your interpretation of what these passages really say? Remember, it was a commonly held Jewish belief Adam spent time in purgatory/being purified. Early Christians maintained this belief. Then, fifteen hundred years later some decided they would no longer believe in purgatory, feeling their interpretation of scripture was more accurate than the interpretation of early Christians.

Ninja appears to believe that his soul/spirit is now covered by the blood of Christ and is therefore as pure as it will ever need to be; he is as good as he ever will need to be. Because Christ was crucified, no additional improvement or purification is necessary.

My belief is that Christ died so that we might know we can be free of sin--not that our sins might be covered up. By the power and grace of God we can attain a will that is aligned with the will of God and completely turns away from sinful behavior. As you see, this is not about work, it is about choice. The choice to turn to sin and not be mastered by it--versus the choice to turn away from sin and live free of sin in the presence of God.

Scripture assures us that even if we were not able to shake free of all sin in this life, we do not lose the love and guidance of God. It speaks of a purifying fire in the next life.

This is the difference between some Protestant teachings and Catholic teaching. Some Protestants believe sins are simply covered up in the blood of Christ. Catholics believe through the grace of Christ's sacrifice, we too, can choose to be totally sin free--not just have our sins covered by a coating of blood.

In both cases our common ground is the belief that sins are forgiven, and that God does not hold past sins against us. He forgives us and remembers the sin no more.
If God forgives our sins and doesn't remember them, why is there a need for Purgatory? Are you saying that God is punishing us for something He forgot?

Wrong! The bible was written long before the Catholic church was a gleam in a certain pagan emporor's eye. Men of God assembled those books together with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Nothing you can say will change that.

The Catholic Church was founded on Pentecost, long before Constantine was a gleam in anyone's eye.
Peter was not the first pope, and Catholicism is a pagan religion. I'll try this one more time. Read this. If this doesn't convince you, then I'll simply give up on you. Ex-Catholics For Christ - Spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ
hmmmm you say the article I posted by the RCC itself, showing the scripture supporting their belief in purgatory and you want us to read a twice as long article from laymen that were Catholics that left???

Do you not see your Hypocrisy?

Why would I be convinced by misinformation and misunderstandings? The truth simply works better. The Catholic Church still follows the same procedures we see described in Acts. Church leaders in different locations (we call them Bishops today) seemed to be presenting different teachings on requirements of diet and circumcision for Christians. So they all gathered for a council in Jerusalem: Paul, James, Peter, and others. They all came to an agreement. We can see Peter (also a what we would call a Bishop today, and the leader of Bishops, which we call a Pope today) confirming the teachings that would then be implemented by all.

It's that simple. Peter, the lead Bishop, went to Rome and upon his death, a new (what we now call Bishop) led the community in Rome. Whenever teachings seem to differ, Bishops gathered to discuss it and come to a unanimous decision. The Bishop who took over Peter's duties was also responsible for breaking any ties. This Bishop of Rome came to be called Papa, which later, as language changed and developed, evolved into Pope.

Some Popes were better than others. Some were outright disgraces to themselves and to the Church. However, through it all, the Holy Spirit guided Christ's catholic (open and welcome to all) Church through its storms and its ups and downs. The gates of hell did not prevail over it.

I just came back to tell you something the Holy Spirit brought to me after I left board a few minutes ago, Mr. Right. (I have to get out in my garden to work today)
I believe He wants me to tell you this. The reason you see every little flaw in you from the past or perhaps even something in the present you want to be gone - is because the closer you draw to Jesus Christ - the more His Light shines within you and the Light of His Word (He is the Word) examines every corner of our heart - it searches us completely. That is what you are experiencing I believe.

I can give you an example of what I am talking about - this is going to be a blessing to encourage you I believe. I was visiting my Mother in law in another State. She had a person install wallpaper in her hallway which I noticed in the morning when I walked to her kitchen. I looked at the paper job in the natural light coming from the other room and it looked fine. I didn't see any flaws or mistakes and thought it looks like a good job. But then!
Then she opened the front door and the sunlight poured into that foyer and shone upon that wall and I saw every bump, flaw in that wall and the paper job looked absolutely awful! They had not prepared the wall underneath and had just hung the paper over a very grainy - textured wall!
My first thought was this paper is going to have to be stripped off the wall and the walls made right!

I suddenly realized that this is what happens when God shines the Light of His Word upon my heart - I see what I could not see before and say oh! no! That must go! That has to be removed! Whereas before in the natural light (light the world sees by is really darkness) I do not see what is there. Then the Lord begins to strip away everything that is not of Him as we yield to Him. (He makes all things beautiful in His own time).

This is why David asked the Lord to search His heart.

So when you say you must be the worst Christian? What I hear this morning is the Holy Spirit telling me this person is drawing nearer and nearer to Christ - this person is seeking the LORD with all their heart and loves Jesus. He's seeing more because he is drawing nearer more. That is what I hear. God bless you and have a wonderful day!

hmmmm you say the article I posted by the RCC itself, showing the scripture supporting their belief in purgatory and you want us to read a twice as long article from laymen that were Catholics that left???

Do you not see your Hypocrisy?
What hypocracy? Oh. I get it. You consider them traitors because they discovered they were being lied to and left. I get it now.

So you're ignoring the whole "love your enemy thing." huh, I guess that does make you a bad Christian.

If God forgives our sins and doesn't remember them, why is there a need for Purgatory? Are you saying that God is punishing us for something He forgot?

You misunderstand/are not clear on a couple of concepts. First is forgiveness upon repentance (turning away) from sin. There is no forgiveness for deliberately and willfully continuing to sin. I sincerely doubt that you believe you can go out and sin all you want for the rest of your life and God doesn't care. There is a huge difference between forgiveness and simply not caring.

Second, purification is not punishment--those are two separate and different things.

For most people, there will always be something where, despite our struggles and intentions, we continue to miss the mark (sin). But we love God and we continue in our efforts. If we die before we are able to overcome this/these sins there remains the hope/expectation of being perfectly purified (which is not punishment) after death. We are simply purged/purified of the desire to continue in this sin. That is no punishment at all, but a grace.

In Revelation, near the end....the dead are asking the Lord, How long Lord, How much longer do they have to wait? And Christ tells them it is time to put their White linen robes on....etc....white robes can only be worn when a person is completely purified.... They were dead, waiting for Christ's Return, and though they died in Christ, they were not purified enough to wear those white robes when they first passed onward...... why is that? Where are these souls of the dead waiting for Christ's Return? Why were they not able to wear these white pure robes immediately upon death?

Jeremiah said:
I just came back to tell you something the Holy Spirit brought to me after I left board a few minutes ago, Mr. Right. (I have to get out in my garden to work today)
I believe He wants me to tell you this. The reason you see every little flaw in you from the past or perhaps even something in the present you want to be gone - is because the closer you draw to Jesus Christ - the more His Light shines within you and the Light of His Word (He is the Word) examines every corner of our heart - it searches us completely. That is what you are experiencing I believe.

I can give you an example of what I am talking about - this is going to be a blessing to encourage you I believe. I was visiting my Mother in law in another State. She had a person install wallpaper in her hallway which I noticed in the morning when I walked to her kitchen. I looked at the paper job in the natural light coming from the other room and it looked fine. I didn't see any flaws or mistakes and thought it looks like a good job. But then!
Then she opened the front door and the sunlight poured into that foyer and shone upon that wall and I saw every bump, flaw in that wall and the paper job looked absolutely awful! They had not prepared the wall underneath and had just hung the paper over a very grainy - textured wall!
My first thought was this paper is going to have to be stripped off the wall and the walls made right!

I suddenly realized that this is what happens when God shines the Light of His Word upon my heart - I see what I could not see before and say oh! no! That must go! That has to be removed! Whereas before in the natural light (light the world sees by is really darkness) I do not see what is there. Then the Lord begins to strip away everything that is not of Him as we yield to Him. (He makes all things beautiful in His own time).

This is why David asked the Lord to search His heart.

So when you say you must be the worst Christian? What I hear this morning is the Holy Spirit telling me this person is drawing nearer and nearer to Christ - this person is seeking the LORD with all their heart and loves Jesus. He's seeing more because he is drawing nearer more. That is what I hear. God bless you and have a wonderful day!
That may be true, but I'm a stubborn bastard. I'm kicking and screaming every step of the way.:)

In Revelation, near the end....the dead are asking the Lord, How long Lord, How much longer do they have to wait? And Christ tells them it is time to put their White linen robes on....etc....white robes can only be worn when a person is completely purified.... They were dead, waiting for Christ's Return, and though they died in Christ, they were not purified enough to wear those white robes when they first passed onward...... why is that? Where are these souls of the dead waiting for Christ's Return? Why were they not able to wear these white pure robes immediately upon death?

You completely misinterpreted that passage. You need to find a good study guide for the Bible. SCRIPTURE FOR DUMMIES MIGHT WORK FOR YOU.

Some of u need to get off your asses and assist those in your communities. That is what a Christian does instead of lecturing on a soap box and denying someone a pizza, cake or pie. Christ served others. That is Christianity.

Some of u need to get off your asses and assist those in your communities. That is what a Christian does instead of lecturing on a soap box and denying someone a pizza, cake or pie. Christ served others. That is Christianity.

1. Christ was a lecturer/teacher.

2. Jesus was also a balanced personality. Yes, he served sinners, but he did not recommend that they remain mired in their sin. He helped them out of their sin.

Here is a question: What would you think of Christians who served someone a pizza, cake, or pie with the underlying intent to lift them from their sin? I tend to think the howls would truly start then. The cry might become, "We cannot allow those Christians to serve pizza, cake, or pie! Let's find a non-Christian!"

Even the military has to work around conscientious objectors. It's not that hard...because there are not that many. If someone runs into someone who does not want to be present at their gay event, find someone else instead of insisting on frog-marching someone who objects to take part.

Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying the line is being crossed from both directions. For example, the person who arranges the flowers or bakes a cake does not need to be present at the event itself. These things are set up before the event so there shouldn't be a problem. If the pizza is simply delivered, there should not be a problem. However, if someone must remain at the event to serve it, then find someone who is comfortable being there.

Forum List

Back