There Is No "Far Right" In This Country

And the contemporary Democrat Party stands for the same things the Communist Party did.

Are you really that fucking retarded?

I mean, how do you people get so misinformed?

Tell us.

Is it just fox news and RW Radio?

Clean up your Liberal language, and come back and I'll prove what I said.

lol, you've already lost that argument in the last week.

Remember when I pointed out you called Joe Biden and Andrew Cuomo Communists, and I asked you to prove it?

All you did was deny you ever called them Communists, which was a LIE,

because you called ALL Democrats Communists.

So if you want to prove something...

Prove that Joe Biden is a Communist. With facts and evidence. Be specific.

Remember the last time you authored a post not chock full of lies?

Me neither.
Prove that joe biden is a communist and you can call him a "liar."

And the contemporary Democrat Party stands for the same things the Communist Party did.

Tell us.

Remember when I pointed out you called Joe Biden and Andrew Cuomo Communists, and I asked you to prove it?

Me neither.

First see if you can find a post of mine where I same that.

Well, the Far Right in America isn't burning books yet. But they advocate teaching mythology in Science classes. They aren't putting Stars of David on those fellow citizens they hate, but they want to exclude Muslims from this country because they are Muslims. They aren't invading Poland, but they think carpet bombing civilians is something to cheer. They agree with their Far Right predecessors that art should be censored, and that people with different thoughts of consensual love should be repressed. They want to control who is loved and what a woman can do with her body and say they want smaller, less intrusive government. The incredulity of that concept still has my head spinning.

The Far Right once exploded a bomb in a Christian church killing four little girls, and they see ISIS as savages all in the same narrow mind. The Far Right embraces a pompous, strutting, boorish thug as a political hero, much as their predecessors in 20th century Germany and Italy did.

So is there a Far Right in America? Read history and watch the news. They're not so hard to find.

"The Far Right once exploded a bomb in a Christian church killing four little girls, and they see ISIS as savages all in the same narrow mind."

Watch me grind you to bits, you dope:
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
1. [/FONT]

1. Three former Ku Klux Klan members are eventually convicted of murder for the bombing. Timeline: September 15, 1963 - Four girls are killed and 14 injured in a bomb blast at the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama.Jun 13, 2013
    1963 Birmingham Church Bombing Fast Facts - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/2013/.../1963-birmingham-church-bombing-fast-facts/
    CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

2. KKK's David Duke.....Democrat.....right up to 1989,
State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)
Threshold > 50%
First Ballot, November 1, 1975
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans) Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana Results) Threshold = Plurality Primary Day, March 8, 1988

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

4. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.
....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. they roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

5. So.....no, you moron, the 'Far Right' never
exploded a bomb in a Christian church killing four little girls,
and, unlike you members of the Progressive-Islamist Alliance......normal people recognize ISIS as savages.

Your side did it....and there is no Far Right in this country.
Ideology does not follow political party identity. You should be aware of that if you expect to be taken seriously. But I don't believe that you want to be taken seriously at all.

"Ideology does not follow political party identity."

Yeah, it does.

I sliced and diced your slanderous, lying post.

Now, you're reduced to this bogus bumper-sticker.

There is absolutely no truth to the Leftist, Democrat claim that somehow, miraculously they changed from the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship to the formulation that created the Republican Party.

Especially when the most popular Democrat today has an unbroken record of racism.

That's right...Bill 'the rapist' Clinton....a racist.

I dare you to ask me to document that.
Do you actually beleive that racist Democrats like Strom Thurmond, George Wallace and Bull Connor are in simpatico politically, ideologically and spiritually with the Kumbya singing, tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing Liberals of today?

You're stretching beyond your reach, you're floundering before people who know and have lived history. Your behavior is pathetic on its face and laughable in its substance. In short, sit down before you fall down.

Gee....I wonder why you ignored this:
Especially when the most popular Democrat today has an unbroken record of racism.

Probably the same reason you haven't apologized for the slander about Rightwingers bombing a church and killing four little girls.
The murderers were your side.....just as the Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.
Idiot! You are asking the world to believe that the KKM is a Liberal organization. What proof, what evidence, what weird rationalization can you possibly bring? The KKK is as Conservative, as Far Right Wing as you can get!

"The Far Right once exploded a bomb in a Christian church killing four little girls, and they see ISIS as savages all in the same narrow mind."

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
1. [/FONT]

1. Three former Ku Klux Klan members are eventually convicted of murder for the bombing. Timeline: September 15, 1963 - Four girls are killed and 14 injured in a bomb blast at the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama.Jun 13, 2013

CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Threshold > 50%
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans) Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana Results) Threshold = Plurality Primary Day, March 8, 1988

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT]Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

4. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.
....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. they roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."

and, unlike you members of the Progressive-Islamist Alliance......normal people recognize ISIS as savages.

Ideology does not follow political party identity. You should be aware of that if you expect to be taken seriously. But I don't believe that you want to be taken seriously at all.

Yeah, it does.

There is absolutely no truth to the Leftist, Democrat claim that somehow, miraculously they changed from the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship to the formulation that created the Republican Party.

Do you actually beleive that racist Democrats like Strom Thurmond, George Wallace and Bull Connor are in simpatico politically, ideologically and spiritually with the Kumbya singing, tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing Liberals of today?

You're stretching beyond your reach, you're floundering before people who know and have lived history. Your behavior is pathetic on its face and laughable in its substance. In short, sit down before you fall down.

Probably the same reason you haven't apologized for the slander about Rightwingers bombing a church and killing four little girls.
The murderers were your side.....just as the Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.
Idiot! You are asking the world to believe that the KKM is a Liberal organization. What proof, what evidence, what weird rationalization can you possibly bring? The KKK is as Conservative, as Far Right Wing as you can get!

Nah....I'm simply providing proof to the world that you are both a liar and a fool.

1. You advanced the Liberal lie that the KKK is Rightwing, and that Rightwingers were behing the bombing and murders in 1963.
  2. Three former Ku Klux Klan members are eventually convicted of murder for the bombing. Timeline: September 15, 1963 - Four girls are killed and 14 injured in a bomb blast at the Sixteenth Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama.Jun 13, 2013

CNN

The KKK was Democrat right from its start.

Threshold > 50%

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

Yeah, it does.

Let me remind you:

CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Threshold > 50%

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Still want to ignore the facts?

Last edited:

Tell us.

Me neither.

You said it again right here:

Joe Biden is IN the 'contemporary Democrat Party. He is a leader in the 'contemporary Democrat Party'.

When you call the contemporary Democrat Party Communist, you are calling Joe Biden Communist.

So prove it.

Yeah, it does.

Let me remind you:

CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Threshold > 50%

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

The fact is irrelevant.

Remember when Zell Miller said 'I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the party left me'?

There is no conservative Democratic Party anymore, well, I guess unless you want to count Zell Miller by his lonesome.

Wake up, noddy.

Yeah, it does.

Is Zell Miller a liberal? Was Nelson Rockefeller a conservative? Was Robert E. Lee a liberal?

Was Abe Lincoln a conservative?

Me neither.

Joe Biden is IN the 'contemporary Democrat Party. He is a leader in the 'contemporary Democrat Party'.

When you call the contemporary Democrat Party Communist, you are calling Joe Biden Communist.

So prove it.

Here's the plan: I'm responsible for what I post, not what you pretend I post.

The Democrat Party stands for the same things the Communist Party did.

Take a look at the aims of the Communist Party, USA, and the aims of the modern Democrat Party.

......it is ...extraordinary.....the correspondence between the aims of the communist party and the aims of the Democrats.....

1. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

2. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.

3. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

4. . Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

5. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

6. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

7. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

8. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

9. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

10. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

11. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

12. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

13. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce

... all or almost all are clearly the aims and direction of Democrats/Liberals/Progressive leaders?

I got 'em from a website of declared communist goals...

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

You might take a look at this one, too.

10 planks of Communist manifesto

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

Communist Manifesto 10 Planks

"Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street"
Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street - Shadowproof

And this:
"Government control of private sector activity...is aptly described as Bolshevik- or Marxist, socialist, collectivist, statist, or, for that matter, fascist, too. Indeed, nationalized health care was one of the first programs enacted by the Bolsheviks after they seized power in 1917 (Banks, insurance companies and means of communications were also taken over by Soviet authorities immediately."
Dziewanowski, "A History of Soviet Russia," p. 107.

They didn't call it ObamaCare....

Yeah, it does.

Let me remind you:

CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Threshold > 50%

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

The fact is irrelevant.

Remember when Zell Miller said 'I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the party left me'?

There is no conservative Democratic Party anymore, well, I guess unless you want to count Zell Miller by his lonesome.

Wake up, noddy.

"Remember when Zell Miller said 'I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the party left me'?"

You just put your foot in your mouth again.

Did he mean it moved right, or moved left?

Far Left.

And...once again your ignorance proves my point.

Much thanks.

Me neither.

So prove it.

Take a look at the aims of the Communist Party, USA, and the aims of the modern Democrat Party.

......it is ...extraordinary.....the correspondence between the aims of the communist party and the aims of the Democrats.....

1. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

2. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.

4. . Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

5. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

7. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

8. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

9. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

10. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

11. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

12. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

13. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce

... all or almost all are clearly the aims and direction of Democrats/Liberals/Progressive leaders?

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.

Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street - Shadowproof

And this:
"Government control of private sector activity...is aptly described as Bolshevik- or Marxist, socialist, collectivist, statist, or, for that matter, fascist, too. Indeed, nationalized health care was one of the first programs enacted by the Bolsheviks after they seized power in 1917 (Banks, insurance companies and means of communications were also taken over by Soviet authorities immediately."

So prove Joe Biden wants to end private property.

Let me remind you:

CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Threshold > 50%

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

The fact is irrelevant.

Wake up, noddy.

"Remember when Zell Miller said 'I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the party left me'?"

Far Left.

Much thanks.

It moved left, which caused the conservative wing in the South to start voting Republican.

Its move left centered around its ending its tolerance for the segregationist wing of the party. Read a book or something, jeezus.

Me neither.

So prove it.

And this:

Wanna autograph your picture for me?

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg

Let me remind you:

CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Threshold > 50%

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

The fact is irrelevant.

Wake up, noddy.

Far Left.

Much thanks.

That you think the support for equal rights and the opposition to segregation and other forms of racial segregation are 'far left' just proves how far right you are.

So prove it.

And this:

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg
Once again I reduce you to imbecilic babbling.

The D party has fallen so far to the left, that their kooky followers think the progressive R party are a bunch of radical right wingers.

One need only research the speeches and policies of JFK to see how far left the D party has fallen. JFK is so conservative the R party wouldn't nominate him today.

Let me remind you:

CNN
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

Threshold > 50%

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]

The fact is irrelevant.

Wake up, noddy.

Far Left.

Much thanks.

It moved left, which caused the conservative wing in the South to start voting Republican.

Its move left centered around its ending its tolerance for the segregationist wing of the party. Read a book or something, jeezus.

To this day the Democrats are the party of racism.

That's why Bill 'the rapist' Clinton is still the most popular Democrat.

"Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008

Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Clinton allegedly made the racially insensitive remark to Sen. Ted Kennedy as he tried to convince the liberal lion to endorse his wife, Hillary, Obama’s rival for the Democratic nomination, according to The New Yorker.
The reported comment was similar to one attributed to Clinton in a 2010 book.
“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in “Game Change,” by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin."

[FONT=proxima-nova, sans-serif]http://nypost.com/2012/09/03/bill-clinton-made-insensitive-race-jab-about-obama-in-2008/

Nothing changed.

Your lies just became more strident
[/FONT]

So prove it.

And this:

ThreeMonkeysLarge.jpg
Once again I reduce you to imbecilic babbling.

Nah......I've simply revealed you to be a bottom-feeding, mouth-breathing, lying low-life..........................again.

And since the mid-1960s, they have been the party of racial discrimination against whites (affirmative action)

And since the mid-1960s, they have been the party of racial discrimination against whites (affirmative action)

Hey....as long as they don't do what Roosevelt did and attack the yellows.....you blacks and whites can fight amongst yourselves.

Forum List

Back