To claim asylum you must be physically in the US .

Okay, so we can both conclude the reason you won't answer the question is because you don't care about any laws or process. All you care about is getting these filthy varmints in the country anyway you can legal or illegal. You want to use loopholes in the wording so these people can take advantage of us and work against US interest.

Thanks for playing.
Our own laws and international law and international agreements obligate the US to offer a judicial process or what we in the US call "due process" for any person or persons seeking asylum no matter how they arrive in the USA. A judicial procedure completely controlled by the USA determines whether an asylum seeker/applicant is accepted or rejected. Rejecting an applicant means deportation for the applicant.
Folks who support asylum seekers are simply asking that US laws be followed. Why the Trump administration insists on ignoring US law on this topic can only be speculated on.

WTF, now you loons want to site laws and call for "due process". Un-fucking-believable.

They just want to use unfortunately loopholes to continue this stampeded of illegals in this country. Every one of these leftists know quite well why the Democrat party has such a keen interest in this. It's just that not many of them are honest enough to say it.

We've been used and abused once again by people outside our country by taking our kindness and finding a way to turn our kindness against us. Trump is well aware of this and is trying to put it to a stop.

I'm not being partisan here. I'm very disappointed with our do-nothing Republican congress. They should have ended the amnesty program as soon as it became a problem for Trump. Had they done that, these caravan wouldn't' even be an issue today.

Not too sure if they actually want the illegals here. Seems the only game is to just disrupt as much as they can.

Trump is the one disrupting an established legal process, rube.

No kidding, sounds like you have no idea what a legal process is....dumbass.

Don’t believe the righty propaganda about “applying the right way”. You actually have to be in the US to claim asylum. So if someone walks up to the border and claims asylum they aren’t illegal .

Obtaining Asylum in the United States

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.
Let's upgrade Ellis Island.

Our own laws and international law and international agreements obligate the US to offer a judicial process or what we in the US call "due process" for any person or persons seeking asylum no matter how they arrive in the USA. A judicial procedure completely controlled by the USA determines whether an asylum seeker/applicant is accepted or rejected. Rejecting an applicant means deportation for the applicant.
Folks who support asylum seekers are simply asking that US laws be followed. Why the Trump administration insists on ignoring US law on this topic can only be speculated on.

WTF, now you loons want to site laws and call for "due process". Un-fucking-believable.

They just want to use unfortunately loopholes to continue this stampeded of illegals in this country. Every one of these leftists know quite well why the Democrat party has such a keen interest in this. It's just that not many of them are honest enough to say it.

We've been used and abused once again by people outside our country by taking our kindness and finding a way to turn our kindness against us. Trump is well aware of this and is trying to put it to a stop.

I'm not being partisan here. I'm very disappointed with our do-nothing Republican congress. They should have ended the amnesty program as soon as it became a problem for Trump. Had they done that, these caravan wouldn't' even be an issue today.

Not too sure if they actually want the illegals here. Seems the only game is to just disrupt as much as they can.

Explain it to us, professor. Explain the legal process.

Don’t believe the righty propaganda about “applying the right way”. You actually have to be in the US to claim asylum. So if someone walks up to the border and claims asylum they aren’t illegal .

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

If you come into the U.S. without permission, you're illegally here.

If you come into the U.S. without permission, you're illegally here.
OK, so do you understand why they are trying to enter through legal border crossings or places where border guards and officials are present?

No kidding, here I was under the impression you were the expert. How about explaining due process?

OMG, the stupid! It's flooding the room!

Yes, to obtain asylum FROM THE US, you have to actually be in the US. No one has claimed otherwise.

What we have been saying is that the law requires that refugees must request asylum in the first safe country they come to, FROM THAT COUNTRY. No one ever claimed they were requesting asylum from the US in the country. That was just you once again hearing things not said based on your "understanding" of the world that involves no understanding whatsoever.

Please don't waste our time with "discoveries" that are based on nothing but your previous and continuing ignorance.

No kidding, here I was under the impression you were the expert. How about explaining due process?

I knew you couldn't, loser.

So you're not the expert? Dumbass.

What we have been saying is that the law requires that refugees must request asylum in the first safe country they come to,

You're right. The stupid is among us (look in the mirror).

There is no such provision in the law.

IF...you request asylum in another country you are ineligible. There is no provision stating that you must do so...in fact if you do you lose eligibility

Timmy the silly OP still won't tell us why he wants them to get into America....

Who said I want them in? I’m just setting the record straight on How asylum works .

The record wasn't crooked. Learn the difference between "What people are saying" and "The half-assed way Timmy comprehends what people are saying".

I get so very tired of leftists "discovering things" everyone else knew for years and expecting us to applaud their "brilliance".

So you're not the expert? Dumbass.
Trump is the one disrupting the established legal process.

Tell us why I'm wrong, loser.

Timmy the silly OP still won't tell us why he wants them to get into America....

Who said I want them in? I’m just setting the record straight on How asylum works .

The record wasn't crooked. Learn the difference between "What people are saying" and "The half-assed way Timmy comprehends what people are saying".

I get so very tired of leftists "discovering things" everyone else knew for years and expecting us to applaud their "brilliance".

Who are you kidding . Every righty out there calls these asylum people “illegal immigrants and criminals “ . Which is factually false .

But that doesn’t fit the gop propaganda .

Who are you kidding . Every righty out there calls these asylum people “illegal immigrants and criminals “ . Which is factually false .

Many are criminals...very few are women and children...most are young military age males that should be home fighting for their nations future but here they are looking to illegally enter America under a phony asylum claim....when are you going to tell us why you want them to get in?....whats in it for you?....

I heard business wants to hire them here. They need people to work in the Rust Belt.

Republicans aren’t smart enough, they don’t study, they don’t want to learn, and they can’t do the jobs.

Many are criminals...very few are women and children...most are young military age males that should be home fighting for their nations future but here they are looking to illegally enter America under a phony asylum claim....when are you going to tell us why you want them to get in?....whats in it for you?....

How do you know ? Oh yeah, you cons make shit up all the time.

I heard business wants to hire them here. They need people to work in the Rust Belt.

Republicans aren’t smart enough, they don’t study, they don’t want to learn, and they can’t do the jobs
Businesses have always sought slave/cheap labor....liberals used to be against that....what has changed?....

Forum List

Back