Tomorrow's Outrage Today!

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

For some reason, this will send conservatives over the edge in the next few hours. I say congratulations on your win.

For some reason, this will send conservatives over the edge in the next few hours. I say congratulations on your win.
What was the guy's name before he decided to be altered?

Old news.

It should make any normal person upset. Duh!

And perverting the military.

... The 31-year-old beauty pageant contestant, who would reportedly be the oldest Miss USA winner in pageant history if he won, is married to Marine Corps officer Casey Guthrie.

Kennedy describes himself as a military wife.

1719460797796.png

Yeah, that mentally ill dude with the FDR picture will start a thread on it, no doubt.
there must have been more "groomer" anti teacher threads on usmb as there are actual transgender people in america.

once this was as important an issue as critical race theory or even cultural marxism itself!

now, no one cares? i never did.

there must have been more "groomer" anti teacher threads on usmb as there are actual transgender people in america.

once this was as important an issue as critical race theory or even cultural marxism itself!

now, no one cares? i never did.
Well, it was clearly a play called by someone on the right. They have found that they can not try to divide Americans on race because they have failed demonstrably on that front for decades now. So at this point, they are trying to divide us on behavior. And they are supposedly the "live and let live" party. The facts reveal they are anything but.

Well, it was clearly a play called by someone on the right. They have found that they can not try to divide Americans on race because they have failed demonstrably on that front for decades now. So at this point, they are trying to divide us on behavior. And they are supposedly the "live and let live" party. The facts reveal they are anything but.
the division has succeeded well enough, but maybe only total fragmentation will satisfy them?.

Forum List

Back