Trump leads all in new primary poll...

George W. Bush was a good President, but the press got a real charge out of damning him for amusement purposes of the Hollyweird creeps who pushed the Clinton dysfunctional sex and Alinsky takeover stages on this continent. Dubya is not a RINO and never will be. Everything he touched was improved for the good of the American people. \

Did it ever occur to you that Press liars have gotten the USA into situations like 9/11 in their rage that another cheater was not put into the residence of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue instead of Gore, the perpetrator of Climate Change for Profiteering from the "cures"? Self-respecting Europeans banned his competition for his intentional errors of omission from past climate data that showed this earth warms and cools since Eden and will likely continue its cycles no matter how many lying claims about cow farts are published to "prove" people should shovel all their cash into Democrat-inspired companies that have a "cure" for every lie told that makes curers of nothing get paid in terms of billions of dollars spent to "fix" the manufactured "problem."

In case you missed it I reiterate this important truth of the matter on the Environment improvements under Dubya: Protecting Our Nation's Environment

You think what you want.

wrong, I lost the bet on the 2020 election and left the forum for a year as promised. But I know you are not honest enough to live up to any bet, after all you are a lib and a liar.

LOL

Now everyone sees you're a LIAR as well as a WELSHER....

LOL, you are scared of being run off. I understand. But rest assured, if Biden wins I will leave the forum forever. I have the same bet with Dr Love. Do you think he will honor the bet?

Fiscal and Constitutional Conservatives? :laughing0301:
You mean the Ignore The Boder and Utilize Cheap Foreign Slave Labor Republicans.

What is a Boder?

Utilize labor that's willing to work for less? Sure, why not?
Slave labor? Absolutely not.

Oh I get it. You're using a democrat talking point trying to get applause.

Forum List

Back