trump's greatest disaster may have alteady happened....

First of all the 5000 number is an estimate based on some study. stop using it as a fact.

2nd, the limits applied to bailing out their debt, not the relief efforts being made. Billions has been spent providing aid. It's not the feds fault the existing infrastructure was shit, nor is it the feds fault the existing State emergency planning and organization was shit.

3rd, it seems the PR people don't want to try to figure out how to prevent this from happening again.

Hurricane Aid Has Eased Puerto Rico’s Finances. It May Not Be Enough.
Once the hurricane hits....the clock is ticking

Survivors need food, clean water, medications, access to healthcare
Deny that and people start dying. That is what happened 5000 of them

The inability to get people the supplies they need to survive falls on Trump. Trump came in, declared what a great job he had done ...and left

No, the feds didn't leave. again, they have spent 3.8 Billion so far on trying to repair the electrical grid alone.

Any inability to get supplies in is due to 1) the fucking hurricane and 2) the existing crappy infrastructure and lack of State emergency workers and planning.

The feds supplement the existing local response infrastructure, they don't supercede it.

And stop using the 5000 number as fact. It isn't fact, its the result of a study that has yet to be out long enough to be challenged.
There was not only a fucking hurricane, but two of them smashing the existing infrastructure
State emergency workers were overwhelmed and there was no planning in place on what to do in the face of back to back Cat 5 hurricanes

If the state cannot handle the scope of an emergency, it is up to the Feds to make up the difference. That is why we established FEMA

FEMA is to bolster the existing response, not take over and make everything better immediately.

The military was sent in as well, but they had to travel there AFTER the hurricanes hit. Maybe, I don't know if they had a base closer it would have been easier to respond...

Oh wait....

Roosevelt Roads Naval Station - Wikipedia

trump said he found PR was surrounded by water....WHO KNEW?
Big water, ocean water

The sad part of this is if it had been President Obama who didn't do everything in his power to save Puerto Rico the conservitards would be all "they're Americans too we have to save them!"

But since it's tRump they don't care.
The chickens are coming home to roost. 200,000 Puerto Ricans have moved to Florida and they`re expecting 200-300 thousand more in the next few years. They thought Trump would whiten up the country but shitting on Puerto Rico backfired. They`re dark skinned ,they`re legal and they`ll vote.
In just 10 weeks since Hurricane Maria, over 200,000 Puerto Ricans have come to Florida

First of all the 5000 number is an estimate based on some study. stop using it as a fact.

2nd, the limits applied to bailing out their debt, not the relief efforts being made. Billions has been spent providing aid. It's not the feds fault the existing infrastructure was shit, nor is it the feds fault the existing State emergency planning and organization was shit.

3rd, it seems the PR people don't want to try to figure out how to prevent this from happening again.

The inability to get people the supplies they need to survive falls on Trump. Trump came in, declared what a great job he had done ...and left

No, the feds didn't leave. again, they have spent 3.8 Billion so far on trying to repair the electrical grid alone.

Any inability to get supplies in is due to 1) the fucking hurricane and 2) the existing crappy infrastructure and lack of State emergency workers and planning.

The feds supplement the existing local response infrastructure, they don't supercede it.

And stop using the 5000 number as fact. It isn't fact, its the result of a study that has yet to be out long enough to be challenged.
There was not only a fucking hurricane, but two of them smashing the existing infrastructure
State emergency workers were overwhelmed and there was no planning in place on what to do in the face of back to back Cat 5 hurricanes

If the state cannot handle the scope of an emergency, it is up to the Feds to make up the difference. That is why we established FEMA

FEMA is to bolster the existing response, not take over and make everything better immediately.

The military was sent in as well, but they had to travel there AFTER the hurricanes hit. Maybe, I don't know if they had a base closer it would have been easier to respond...

Oh wait....

trump said he found PR was surrounded by water....WHO KNEW?

And do you know why that impacts restoring infrastructure like electrical lines?

Lets give people some time to tear the study a new asshole. Most things like this are nothing more than political attacks.

What I am sticking to is knowing the amount of aid they sent there, and the problems caused by PR's complete lack of investment in their own State infrastructure and emergency response.

But being the pissy little cuck hack I know you are, you would rather gloat over a few thousand corpses if it meant you could get a cheap shot in a trump.

You are a fucking pathetic loser.

Harvard vs trump the Liar....right

The study is based on perceived increases in mortality rates after the hurricane. It does not attribute individual deaths to the storm or not.

And guess what? natural disasters increase death rates, both through overt actions and decreased services/increased hardships.

So were you expecting the government to swoop in and restore everything to 100% right away?

Harvard would not have put out those numbers unless they felt they were accurate. But u keep believing your Liar in Chief...

Ask the Lancet about how some of their studies have come back to bite them in the ass.

Maybe the people doing it didn't assume people would assume the numbers as fact in a bid for a cheap political win.

Good idea to stick with 64....makes your orange king happy.

You didn't actually respond to my statements, you gutless hack.

Do live on an island in the Carribean.

My tenants are Puerto Rican refugees of Hurricane Maria. They say the roads & bridges washed out, truck drivers had no water, food, fuel or roads to keep themselves & their families alive day to day, so they could not transport shipping containers from ports to rebuild infrastructure.

Trump is CIC and could have deployed as much military power as he wanted for 90 days without asking congress. Trump FAILED!!! Trump Lied & Americans Died!
The Army is prepared to rapidly deploy portable bridges, emergency hospitals, generators, communications and water desalination
They have thousands of helicopters that can deliver much needed supplies
We have done it in war torn countries to support civilian populations......why can’t we do it in our own country?

So the army is entirely made up of Engineers and MP's? you know the ones who actually know what to do in situations like this?

How does deploying 3 companies of abrams tanks and their crews help in this situation?

Were no engineers sent in?

I

The study is based on perceived increases in mortality rates after the hurricane. It does not attribute individual deaths to the storm or not.

And guess what? natural disasters increase death rates, both through overt actions and decreased services/increased hardships.

So were you expecting the government to swoop in and restore everything to 100% right away?

Harvard would not have put out those numbers unless they felt they were accurate. But u keep believing your Liar in Chief...

Ask the Lancet about how some of their studies have come back to bite them in the ass.

Maybe the people doing it didn't assume people would assume the numbers as fact in a bid for a cheap political win.

I believe Harvard....but u stick with your barely literate trump....stock with 64....

People were dying because they lacked medication, because they lacked clean water, lacked electricity

First thing Trump did was let them know there were limits on what he was willing to do, let them know they are on the clock

We are the wealthiest nation on earth. To allow 5000 Americans to die after the hurricane was over is a disgrace

Billions of dollars of disaster aid flowing into Puerto Rico since last fall’s devastating hurricane have boosted the bankrupt island’s finances, but the island’s federal overseers said Thursday that it would take still more austerity to translate those temporary gains into a lasting recovery.

At a meeting in San Juan of the territory’s federal oversight board, members called on Puerto Rico to reform its labor laws and fix its insolvent government pension system quickly, while it still had the benefit of both the disaster money and court protection from creditors under a special new bankruptcy law for United States territories.

The top Puerto Rican financial official at the meeting, Gerardo Portela, called the oversight board’s insistence on more cutbacks “inhumane,” coming so soon after a catastrophic natural disaster.

And Gov. Ricardo Rosselló, who has sought to avoid painful cuts to pensions and compensation, accused the board of overstepping the limits of its legal authority and said he did not intend to do its bidding.

“Our position has always been clear,” he said in a statement on Thursday. “Issues that are not in line with my government’s public policy will not be carried out. Period.”

Oh wait....

I talked to Missouri National Guards deployed to Puerto Rico. They said they just stood around their entire deployment & did nothing but drink & eat up supplies. They had no equipment or orders to repair bridges. So they returned home rather than be a burden. That is a failure of leadership from the CIC on down!

My tenants are Puerto Rican refugees of Hurricane Maria. They say the roads & bridges washed out, truck drivers had no water, food, fuel or roads to keep themselves & their families alive day to day, so they could not transport shipping containers from ports to rebuild infrastructure.

Trump is CIC and could have deployed as much military power as he wanted for 90 days without asking congress. Trump FAILED!!! Trump Lied & Americans Died!
The Army is prepared to rapidly deploy portable bridges, emergency hospitals, generators, communications and water desalination
We have done it in war torn countries to support civilian populations......why can’t we do it in our own country?

So the army is entirely made up of Engineers and MP's? you know the ones who actually know what to do in situations like this?

How does deploying 3 companies of abrams tanks and their crews help in this situation?

You do realize how STUPID you sound...right?

I

I believe Harvard....but u stick with your barely literate trump....stock with 64....

Um, it wasn't trump, it was an official FEMA or whatever agency estimate.

Can you answer the questions?

Probably not.

Oh wait....

I talked to Missouri National Guards deployed to Puerto Rico. They said they just stood around their entire deployment & did nothing but drink & eat up supplies. They had no equipment or orders to repair bridges. So they returned home rather than be a burden. That is a failure of leadership from the CIC on down!

Yeah, bullshit.

I

The buck stops at trump.

Again, stop using that number as fact. it isn't fact. It's a study based number.

And I linked all the aid being sent. How can you say he refused anything?

The military was mobilized.

FEMA was mobilized.

Other States sent help

And the governor is on record refusing to take the measures a board says are needed to prevent this from being an issue in the future.

The State has decades of neglect in their infrastructure and emergency response capability to blame, not Trump, and not the Federal government.

So u are sticking with trump's 64? trump is a stain on America....

Study pegs Hurricane Maria deaths at 4,645. Gov't count: 64 - The CT Mirror

Harvard knows more than th WHITE house....

Lets give people some time to tear the study a new asshole. Most things like this are nothing more than political attacks.

What I am sticking to is knowing the amount of aid they sent there, and the problems caused by PR's complete lack of investment in their own State infrastructure and emergency response.

But being the pissy little cuck hack I know you are, you would rather gloat over a few thousand corpses if it meant you could get a cheap shot in a trump.

You are a fucking pathetic loser.

Harvard produced Obama. Ergo, all things are questionable.

I

The buck stops at trump.

Only in the addled minds of TDS sufferers like you.

If a Dem was in office cocksuckers like you would be all full of excuses.

And I mean excuses, not explanations like I am giving.

Probably not.

You are one of the most persistent leg humpers that trump has. You should consider taking Melania's place since she hates touching his orange skin anymore.

Last edited:

Probably not.

You are one of the mist persistent leg humpers that trump has. You should consider taking Melania's place since she hates touching his orange skin anymore.

Still can't answer the questions.

What a sick little poseur cuck you are.

I

The buck stops at trump.

Only in the addled minds of TDS sufferers like you.

If a Dem was in office cocksuckers like you would be all full of excuses.

And I mean excuses, not explanations like I am giving.

Anyone....Dem or Repub cannot ignore Americans in need....Neither party is exempt....

We already paid for M60 AVLB rapid deploying bridges among other equipment that are just sitting out in storage lots around the world that will eventually be auctioned off for pennies on the dollar. They should have been sent immediately to Puerto Rico.
M60A1_Armored_Vehicle_Landing_Bridge.jpg

Maria%20Damage%20Road.jpg

Probably not.

You are one of the mist persistent leg humpers that trump has. You should consider taking Melania's place since she hates touching his orange skin anymore.

Still can't answer the questions.

What a sick little poseur cuck you are.

Idiot....you really think I read your gibberish? I just took u off Ignore...now u are back on...

People were dying because they lacked medication, because they lacked clean water, lacked electricity

First thing Trump did was let them know there were limits on what he was willing to do, let them know they are on the clock

We are the wealthiest nation on earth. To allow 5000 Americans to die after the hurricane was over is a disgrace

Billions of dollars of disaster aid flowing into Puerto Rico since last fall’s devastating hurricane have boosted the bankrupt island’s finances, but the island’s federal overseers said Thursday that it would take still more austerity to translate those temporary gains into a lasting recovery.

At a meeting in San Juan of the territory’s federal oversight board, members called on Puerto Rico to reform its labor laws and fix its insolvent government pension system quickly, while it still had the benefit of both the disaster money and court protection from creditors under a special new bankruptcy law for United States territories.

The top Puerto Rican financial official at the meeting, Gerardo Portela, called the oversight board’s insistence on more cutbacks “inhumane,” coming so soon after a catastrophic natural disaster.

And Gov. Ricardo Rosselló, who has sought to avoid painful cuts to pensions and compensation, accused the board of overstepping the limits of its legal authority and said he did not intend to do its bidding.

“Our position has always been clear,” he said in a statement on Thursday. “Issues that are not in line with my government’s public policy will not be carried out. Period.”

Oh wait....

I can forgive people dying in the first few weeks after the hurricane waiting for the military to deploy. But people dying months after the hurricane because they lack critical supplies is unforgivable

Forum List

Back