Trump's lawyers now admit Trump kept classified Presidential records in his home.

A proper legal process:

completed investigation by the FBI
recomendation for prosecution to AG
trial
conviction

You dont know that or are you just playing stupid?
no, no, the minute the warrant was issued they had probable cause for an arrest. It was signed off by the AG, simp!!!!!

Yeah....I sure believe you. :heehee:
then why did you ask. That implies you aren't very bright. If you don't think there are circumstances to take into account for every crime, you ain't too bright. Oops, already said that.

Wait? Are you saying that when a search warrant is issued, people can be arrested right away? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
If they walk out with what they came for sure. Why would they wait?

If I recall, Richard Jewell was arrested for his. Damn, didn't that end a few careers eh?

In a new filing with the court Trump Trump's lawyers have just conceeded the obvious and moved on to a very novel defense.
His lawyers shouldn't be admitting anything without first clearing it with Trump himself.

Trump has renewed the charge that the FBI/DOJ planted all the documents evidence.

They did it in the same way that Obama is going to take away all the guns, in the middle of the night.

In a new filing with the court Trump Trump's lawyers have just conceeded the obvious and moved on to a very novel defense.

"The purported justification for the initiation of this criminal probe was the alleged discovery of sensitive information contained within the 15 boxes of Presidential records....Simply put, the notion that Presidential records would contain sensitive information should have never been cause for alarm," Trump's attorneys said

So lets see what we are down to:

Documents were already turned over to NA in January
Illegall raid
Search conducted improperly
Classified Documents were planted
Documents were already desclassified

Trump kept classified presidential records at home....but it's ok.

So there you have it, it's ok for Trump to ignore laws on classified document handling and presidential records. Thats all the defense they have left.

Trump's access to classified information ended when he left office. He's acting like a dictator in South America.

His lawyers shouldn't be admitting anything without first clearing it with Trump himself.

Trump has renewed the charge that the FBI/DOJ planted all the documents evidence.

They did it in the same way that Obama is going to take away all the guns, in the middle of the night.
it's what I would say as well. There is evidence that in January he turned over 120 documents, and another 30 in June. Looks like cooperation to normal folks.

Crime: Obstruction of Justice

Evidence: “Trump’s attorneys insisted no subpoenaed documents were held in other parts of the property but ‘explicitly prohibited government personnel from opening or looking inside boxes that remained in the storage room.’”

"The purported justification for the initiation of this criminal probe was the alleged discovery of sensitive information contained within the 15 boxes of Presidential records....Simply put, the notion that Presidential records would contain sensitive information should have never been cause for alarm," Trump's attorneys said

So lets see what we are down to:

Documents were already turned over to NA in January
Illegall raid
Search conducted improperly
Classified Documents were planted
Documents were already desclassified

Trump kept classified presidential records at home....but it's ok.

So there you have it, it's ok for Trump to ignore laws on classified document handling and presidential records. Thats all the defense they have left.

Trump's access to classified information ended when he left office. He's acting like a dictator in South America.
nope. you are far too stupid to understand. let the grownups discuss. Oh wait, conservatives are the only grownups.

Crime: Obstruction of Justice

Evidence: “Trump’s attorneys insisted no subpoenaed documents were held in other parts of the property but ‘explicitly prohibited government personnel from opening or looking inside boxes that remained in the storage room.’”
anything in his house was there legally under the presidential records act. can't get past that one.

I guess there is a sucker born everyday.

There is zero reason to think Trump's lawyers somehow didn't consult with Trump on their legal strategy.

See Trump can blatantly lie all he wants to the public, but his lawyers will get quickly disbarred for lying to a court in official filings.

Classified documents or security clearance for life?
Ex-Presidents can review classified material on a need to know basis only. Trump may be asked to consult, as were other Ex-Presidents.
Ex-Presidents do not have security clearance for life. Nobody gets an access badge or anything of the sort. The sitting President makes the decision. His name is Joe Biden and he denied Trump access because Trump is/was determined to be a security risk. So simple. You can't change that. It's done.

Classified documents or security clearance for life?
Ex-Presidents can review classified material on a need to know basis only. Trump may be asked to consult, as were other Ex-Presidents.
Ex-Presidents do not have security clearance for life. Nobody gets an access badge or anything of the sort. The sitting President makes the decision. His name is Joe Biden and he denied Trump access because Trump is/was determined to be a security risk. So simple. You can't change that. It's done.
You could've just said "I'm wrong" and save yourself a lot of time.

Biden stop giving Trump security briefings. That's all.

Say it: "I am wrong."

I guess there is a sucker born everyday.

There is zero reason to think Trump's lawyers somehow didn't consult with Trump on their legal strategy.

See Trump can blatantly lie all he wants to the public, but his lawyers will get quickly disbarred for lying to a court in official filings.
disbarred for what exactly?

You could've just said "I'm wrong" and save yourself a lot of time.

Biden stop giving Trump security briefings. That's all.

Say it: "I am wrong."
Dan Bangino said it well yesterday, there are classified documents let's say about a route a president may take for an event, once the event is over, the documents are no longer classified. Demofks are truly ignorant as a brick.

Forum List

Back