Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Soooo.....your current claim is that the only way for illegal aliens to get to vote is via those 'special' driver's licenses?

That was you source of 2.4 million illegal votes.

But it was shown that 2.4 million claim had an absolute physical limit of 800,000.

You're going down in flames.

Soooo.....your current claim is that the only way for illegal aliens to get to vote is via those 'special' driver's licenses?

That was you source or 2.4 million illegal votes.

But it was shown that 2.4 million claim had an absolute physical limit of 800,000.

You're going down in flames.

How can that be why I got you to admit everything I've professed....and now you're afraid to answer the question.

This question:

Answer it, dunce.

This question:
Answer it, dunce.

Repost the quote from the LA times for the 1,000th time. That's where you claimed 2.4 million illegal votes via automatic AB60 voter registration.

Yet the LA times, and Mercury news says that number of licenses wasn't your claimed 2.4 million, but less than 800,000. And it was independently shown the number of actual registrations was ZERO, since the AB60's were firewalled and protocol "v-chipped" from gong to the Sec of State for voter registration.

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes, and you haven't shown ANY (as in zero) actuall illegal votes, only opinion pieces about how many there could have theoretically been, and 2/3rds of those have been disproven by actual numbers of AB60's.

You know you're lyin' like a rug.
"

You don't deal with reality very well.

In November 2016, the number of AB60's was under 800,000. You claimed they would be automatically registered, but you were repeatedly shown California has in place firewalls and protocols to prevent AB60's from being registered to vote.

So it would require the breech of the DMV system to get AB60's to be sent to the Sec of State for registration. And there were no reports of the system being breeched, no reports of AB60's getting registered to vote.

BUT... even if you say the impossible happened that would be fewer than 800,000 illegal voters registered. So even with 100% turnout, and 100% voting for Hillary that's still less than 800,000 votes, when Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.

Breach? DMV is even not forwarding the registrations to CA SecState.

I showed you that 30 pages ago. Do you even speak English?

This question:
Answer it, dunce.

Repost the quote from the LA times for the 1,000th time. That's where you claimed 2.4 million illegal votes via automatic AB60 voter registration.

Yet the LA times, and Mercury news says that number of licenses wasn't your claimed 2.4 million, but less than 800,000. And it was independently shown the number of actual registrations was ZERO, since the AB60's were firewalled and protocol "v-chipped" from gong to the Sec of State for voter registration.

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes, and you haven't shown ANY (as in zero) actuall illegal votes, only opinion pieces about how many there could have theoretically been, and 2/3rds of those have been disproven by actual numbers of AB60's.

Answer the question:

"Even if the Russians hacked the california DMV, and registered all blah blah blah....."

Point of order!!!!

The point is under your theoretical (although firewall blocked, and protocol prevented) voter registration of all AB60 license holders, that's less than 800,000

Less than 800.000

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.
what "firewall"? The DMV never forwarded the illegal registrations to be vetted
Which means the illegal aliens who got driver's licenses were never registered to vote.

Is any of this sinking in yet?

You're 0 for the entire thread.

They were registered.

You know you're lyin' like a rug.
"

You don't deal with reality very well.

In November 2016, the number of AB60's was under 800,000. You claimed they would be automatically registered, but you were repeatedly shown California has in place firewalls and protocols to prevent AB60's from being registered to vote.

So it would require the breech of the DMV system to get AB60's to be sent to the Sec of State for registration. And there were no reports of the system being breeched, no reports of AB60's getting registered to vote.

BUT... even if you say the impossible happened that would be fewer than 800,000 illegal voters registered. So even with 100% turnout, and 100% voting for Hillary that's still less than 800,000 votes, when Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million.

He said “Estoy offendido”!!!!!

Score

PC: 258
Faun: 0.
Radical Right: not even in the race, cant find the starting line

It's impossible to educate the Prog hive mind. They can't read, not even the articles they attach.

They keep reposting the same incorrect things. Maybe this is how they're trained?

the popular vote by 3 million.

I showed you that 30 pages ago. Do you even speak English?[/QUOTE]

I was showing that given a mission impossible style computer breech of the DMV, where they stole the NOC list (aka AB60 list) and forwarded it to the Sec of State voter registration program, it was physically limited to under 800,000.

NO way do I accept this happened, but even in political chic fantasy land where it was possible, it still would only produce 1/3rd of what they claimed.

It's impossible to educate the Prog hive mind. They can't read, not even the articles they attach.

They keep reposting the same incorrect things. Maybe this is how they're trained?

Good point. political chic posted there were 2.4 million illegals voting with their AB60 licenses. And then reposted it, and reposted it, and reposted it.

the popular vote by 3 million.

I was showing that given a mission impossible style computer breech of the DMV, where they stole the NOC list (aka AB60 list) and forwarded it to the Sec of State voter registration program, it was physically limited to under 800,000.

NO way do I accept this happened, but even in political chic fantasy land where it was possible, it still would only produce 1/3rd of what they claimed.[/QUOTE]

Well...you had a number of opportunities to answer the query, this:
...your current claim is that the only way for illegal aliens to get to vote is via those 'special' driver's licenses?

The only reason you'd be afraid to answer is that the correct answer proves my thesis.

And it does.

...your current claim is that the only way for illegal aliens to get to vote is via those 'special' driver's licenses?.

I''m sure a few of them could have kidnapped the sec of state, and forced him to register them to vote.

But your claim to any appreciable number of illegal votes was from the AB60 program. And from the actual numbers, that was an EPIC FAIL.

...your current claim is that the only way for illegal aliens to get to vote is via those 'special' driver's licenses?.

I''m sure a few of them could have kidnapped the sec of state, and forced him to register them to vote.

But your claim to any appreciable number of illegal votes was from the AB60 program.

50 million or more hide in plain sight throughout America.

In California, several million are given documents so they can vote.

And as you try to hide behind the above, the truth is millions more lie, fake SS numbers, etc.....knowing that Democrats have no intention of 'catching' them.

In fact, the Democrat snake President, told them to vote and there'd be no repercussions.

Millions got to vote illegally.

No, that's not enough, there were 5 billion illegals in the USA, and all of them voted for hillary.

50 million or more hide in plain sight throughout America.

Even Trump put that number at around 15 million.
Why do you always lie by tripling the numbers.

As the great first Republican President said,
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854)

I'm the one who is correct.
Quote me, and me, only.

At least 50 million illegal aliens reside in this country.

Forum List

Back